Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone ! My name is Logan and my wife's is Clarissa.
View attachment 975975
View attachment 975977
My wife has always wanted to be shared with other guys. And tonight see went on a date. I'll post more about that in another spot. Just here to say hi and hope to chat and share about her and our interests.
Oh love to see more and taste her sweet pussy or at least get in line to get a chance to please her desires 👅👅👅

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Welcome to the website and to this wonderful lifestyle. I love other guys getting to fuck my wife. My wife has been having sex with other men for most of our marriage. I love to watch but Kate does date other guys alone.

My wife Kate has had sex with friends of mine, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers during our marriage. My wife has actually dated a few guys that I have never met.

I hope that your wife enjoys her first date. What I discovered in our case is that the more Kate dated other men, the more other men she wanted to date. She loves having sex with different men. Discussing my wife having sex with other men is my favorite topic. If you want to communicate with a husband who has been enjoying this for years, let me know.

Rob

Welcome to the website and to this wonderful lifestyle. I love other guys getting to fuck my wife. My wife has been having sex with other men for most of our marriage. I love to watch but Kate does date other guys alone.

My wife Kate has had sex with friends of mine, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers during our marriage. My wife has actually dated a few guys that I have never met.

I hope that your wife enjoys her first date. What I discovered in our case is that the more Kate dated other men, the more other men she wanted to date. She loves having sex with different men. Discussing my wife having sex with other men is my favorite topic. If you want to communicate with a husband who has been enjoying this for years, let me know.

Rob
Cuckold hubby it is a huge turn on and to lick her pussy clean when she returns home while she shares the details.