Hi From Indonesia

javaspice

Female
DSCN2239S.jpg Hi everyone.
I was checking out some sites in search and come across this one and took a look. nice there are more Women on here than most I have visited in the past. I am hoping that the members here are on the real side and not just wanna be cucks because I don't need a cuck. I am also not looking for a local man. I reserve my self to Westerners and Blacks. Of course, finding a Black man in Indonesia is like looking for pig in a Mosque. You can't.

I like tropical weather and tropical gardening. Half Indonesian and half Indian. Both hot blooded.

Since moving to Indonesia the selection is really slim and have reached a dry spell it seems. I hate that, don't you? I have a hubby but he watches and is good for getting drinks and towels. Pretty good photographer if needed too.

Hope to make some friends. I know, Indonesia is a long way away for most but, who knows.

Thanks Becky. As long as things stay real on the most part, I should be hanging around. Just so people know, I think I am on the opposite of the world from most so day is night and night is day. Just in case I can't reply right away.
Some of us try to keep it real, look forward to having another real person on here ☺

Reactions: CoupleRendevous
View attachment 30030 Hi everyone.
I was checking out some sites in search and come across this one and took a look. nice there are more Women on here than most I have visited in the past. I am hoping that the members here are on the real side and not just wanna be cucks because I don't need a cuck. I am also not looking for a local man. I reserve my self to Westerners and Blacks. Of course, finding a Black man in Indonesia is like looking for pig in a Mosque. You can't.

I like tropical weather and tropical gardening. Half Indonesian and half Indian. Both hot blooded.

Since moving to Indonesia the selection is really slim and have reached a dry spell it seems. I hate that, don't you? I have a hubby but he watches and is good for getting drinks and towels. Pretty good photographer if needed too.

Hope to make some friends. I know, Indonesia is a long way away for most but, who knows.
Hi. Welcome to the site. You are Gorgeous. Love to be friends with you. ?

View attachment Lens_1639047782839_r1639047796322.mp4

Reactions: gregnginger

Awesome body

Awesome body love puss

Reactions: gregnginger

Need more