Hi from Ireland (And Some Photos!)

We’re a long-term (married) couple who think of ourselves as stag and vixen but we drift into some ideas borrowed from cuckolding at times too.

Just to explain: we call ourselves stag and vixen but it’s a little more complicated than that. We also role play cuckold scenarios too (for example just to add an edge I’m in the middle of a ‘denial month’ as an adventure while she’s travelling on holiday alone, just to make the experience even more intense!). Also, only my vixen is interested in others, I have zero interest.

For various reasons this balance of our version of stag and vixen with cuckold role play is the most real-life practical and suitable way for us. But all in all we’re just us. We have a curiosity about polyamory too.

View attachment 828705

View attachment 828703View attachment 828704
She is very sexy and has amazing curves 😉😋😋😋

Reactions: TheProudStag
We’re a long-term (married) couple who think of ourselves as stag and vixen but we drift into some ideas borrowed from cuckolding at times too.

Just to explain: we call ourselves stag and vixen but it’s a little more complicated than that. We also role play cuckold scenarios too (for example just to add an edge I’m in the middle of a ‘denial month’ as an adventure while she’s travelling on holiday alone, just to make the experience even more intense!). Also, only my vixen is interested in others, I have zero interest.

For various reasons this balance of our version of stag and vixen with cuckold role play is the most real-life practical and suitable way for us. But all in all we’re just us. We have a curiosity about polyamory too.

View attachment 828705

Hi and welcome super sexy lady

Reactions: TheProudStag

View attachment 828705

Wow!

View attachment 828705

Beautiful pictures. Keep sharing, please.