Hi from Margo!

That would be my pleasure! I have often been the "2nd woman" with a couple, enjoying pleasure with both the woman and the man (and giving pleasure to each). I have even occasionally helped to introduce a wife to the bi lifestyle.
Well that sounds like an awful lot of fun! My mind is racing, imagining the possibilities.

• Love
Reactions: kolakola6969
Well that sounds like an awful lot of fun! My mind is racing, imagining the possibilities.
Women should have a natural affinity for each other, sexually speaking. It's unfortunate that some elements of society look on such relationships as taboo. I have always enjoyed breaking that barrier down and introducing a woman to additional sexual pleasures. I would never want to take away from what we with men, but we have ways with other women that complement what men do.

Women should have a natural affinity for each other, sexually speaking. It's unfortunate that some elements of society look on such relationships as taboo. I have always enjoyed breaking that barrier down and introducing a woman to additional sexual pleasures. I would never want to take away from what we with men, but we have ways with other women that complement what men do.
Couldn't agree more! Intellectual and sexy - a wonderful combination 😍