Hi I am John, I am a cuckold and looking forward to chatting and learning from you

Hi Everyone,

I am John from Sydney, Australia. I am 50, and married to a wonderful, sexy 47 year old full figured wife. I just embarked on a cuckold journey this year for the first time I mustered the courage to ask my wife to consider my fantasy. She sort of went along with it, where she humiliates me in bed regarding my small cock and inability to keep an erection. She does not mind it but is not into it completely. We don't want a third person, just the fantasy of a pretend partner. I will need your help and advice to help me on my journey with convincing my wife to embrace the cuckold fantasy. Hope to learn from your experience.

Hi Everyone,

I am John from Sydney, Australia. I am 50, and married to a wonderful, sexy 47 year old full figured wife. I just embarked on a cuckold journey this year for the first time I mustered the courage to ask my wife to consider my fantasy. She sort of went along with it, where she humiliates me in bed regarding my small cock and inability to keep an erection. She does not mind it but is not into it completely. We don't want a third person, just the fantasy of a pretend partner. I will need your help and advice to help me on my journey with convincing my wife to embrace the cuckold fantasy. Hope to learn from your experience.
Any pics of the wife?

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi Everyone,

Hi and welcome dear. I m sameerdewan from India an independent FWB Based Indian Bull For Couples And Single Ladies available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds. You can try my service without anyattchment. I would give only pleasure with satisfaction.