Hi new to site.

Stuart13

Couple
Hi all.
Just joined and wanted to introduce myself and the wife,
We are a couple im 41 she's 52 and we have been together 8 years played in past but not for 5 years until hopefully now,
I have been encouraging her to have a affiar/take a boyfriend anything just so I enjoy reclaiming her after.
So after 5 years of nothing suddenly she has agreed to me sharing her this week with some encouraging and have a friend coming round Friday,
she has also told me about a married guy at work that has show intrest and has asked her to be a fuck buddy which she has asked if that's OK.
I just wondered if anybody else has had similar experiences where for years nothing and then suddenly 2 at once lol.
Please ask questions and hope to char

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Welcome and yes it sometimes comes in spurts. (Pun intended)

It sounds like maybe once you opened the door for her she pretty much knocked it off the hinges? If so that’s a beautiful thing for sure

Hi thanks for the reply.
Well she is meeting her friend for coffee today and said to me she will see how it goes.
She was excited and nervous but we had a long talk about it and she has clearly said all ground rules have been laid down between her and this guy and as far as she is concerned she doing it for a bit of fun and for me as she sees how excited I get.
So ill let you no tomorrow if things work out,

Reactions: davelb76