Hi, new to the site. I'm a Dominant to my wife and another submissive. However, I only find sexual and sensual satisfaction in watching my wife have s

Hi, new to the site. I'm a Dominant to both my wife and another submissive. However, I only derive sexual and sensual satisfaction from seeing my wife have sex with other men. Watching and knowing she is having sex. Seeing the other submissive have sex with other men seems to have no effect. Still figuring that out hehe...but just wanted to see or check what the rules are here on the site. What's ok to say and do and what isn't, etc...thx!

Hi, new to the site. I'm a Dominant to both my wife and another submissive. However, I only derive sexual and sensual satisfaction from seeing my wife have sex with other men. Watching and knowing she is having sex. Seeing the other submissive have sex with other men seems to have no effect. Still figuring that out hehe...but just wanted to see or check what the rules are here on the site. What's ok to say and do and what isn't, etc...thx!
Sounds like a nice setup you 3 have.

Not sure if there’s a question in there so clarify if you would.

As for the satisfaction of seeing your wife with others. I think that’s fairly normal. I’m not sure if that lasts till the end but we are in the same boat. Lately our foreplay has surrounded me taking videos and pictures of her and sending them to a few of the guys she’s involved with. Very definition of getting off to seeing or thinking of your wife with others.

Sounds like a nice setup you 3 have.

Not sure if there’s a question in there so clarify if you would.

As for the satisfaction of seeing your wife with others. I think that’s fairly normal. I’m not sure if that lasts till the end but we are in the same boat. Lately our foreplay has surrounded me taking videos and pictures of her and sending them to a few of the guys she’s involved with. Very definition of getting off to seeing or thinking of your wife with others.
Yup, 💯 percent foreplay hehehe...how many other men are currently fucking her?

Reactions: Peter82
Yup, 💯 percent foreplay hehehe...how many other men are currently fucking her?
Well that’s a bit of a moving target. For simplicity such as a text or call and planning something same day or close to it’s 2, and when the variables are right 3.

Unfortunately our “party group” I’ll call it is about a 2+ hour drive each way. When all is said and done it’s about a half a day’s commitment between the drive and hanging out so it’s not a regular thing. Worth it watching my wife and a couple other women get fucked by a large group of guys. Just not consistent with the commitment.

Reactions: Leathercrop
You could whore out or lease the bitch