High school sweethearts REGRET

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
My wife and I have been together now for almost 14 years but married about 4. We've been together since high school but I almost wish we met eachother later in life so she would have more experience with other guys. I know she had a few boyfriends before me but she was super young so sex probably wasnt happening, or at least that what she has told me..

She did cheat on me back in the day but at the time I was extremely mad and upset about it. We actually broke up for a short time but of course I took her back because I love her!

Anyways, I just think our lives would be alot different had we met later on and our kinks might be a little different if she had slept with other guys. Our sex life is AMAZING but yano, wife sharing fantasies.. lol

Fantasy rant over

You can always introduce different kinks in. Explore a bit and encourage her to try things with you. If your sex life is amazing it sounds like you probably have good communication anyway.

You can always share fantasies with her. Sometimes that’s more than enough just to play out the fantasies together. It’s actually a pretty big step to act in them for real.

Reactions: TheDrkKnight