History, Herstory, Ourstory

Nemo

Male
Reaction score
I joined this site to revel in your stories and to share my own. I am debating whether to contain everything in one thread, or start a new thread for each story - any ideas?

I'll skip the intro, that is in the Newbies pages. Although I am a relatively shy beta-male with an averaged size dick, over the decades I am amazed at the experiences I have had, and have shared with my wife.

I have a lot of stories, some written at the time and some still to be told. Many stories will be illustrated with pics. Vids are a bit harder because this site doesn't accept MOV files, and I also can't blur faces, but the main restriction to illustration is that many events occurred before the digital age and my old VHS-C camera was huge and difficult to use, although I do have some converted vids I ope to get to share once all the tech issues are overcome.

Here is the introductory story written circa 1999, noting these were written as a sex story. All true but her sluttiness is slightly exaggerated):

My wife is 39, 5’8” tall, slender, with 34B breasts. She has short auburn hair and her pseudonym is Carol. She lost her cherry when she was 22 and I met her three years later. In those days she was an easy lay for anyone. I fucked her the first time I met her. I was number 48. I married her four years later.

Carol likes being fucked - hard, often, and with whoever is available. She likes it in her cunt, her mouth and her ass (preferably at the same time). She likes cock but since we met I’ve seen just about everything disappear into that versatile cunt of hers. She's been stuffed with cock, tongues, fingers (even a whole fist), beer bottles, wine bottles, sauce bottles, port bottles, ice cubes, a frozen red icy-pole, dildos, cucumbers, deodorants, shampoo bottles, carrots, and even her underwear.

Carol has had threesomes, foursomes and twosomes on the side. She’s fucked my friends, their wives and her best girlfriend, and has even cheated. She has had soldiers and sailors, farmers and factory workers, rich men and poor men. All have deposited their calling card in her various orifices, yet she has never taken the pill or insisted on a condom.

She’s been fucked indoors and outdoors, in beds, in cars (stationary and mobile) and on them, in showers and spa’s, on the floor, the couch, the veranda, the patio and the lawn, you name it. She’s been fucked on a train, in offices, on desks and probably in a lot of other places that she’s either forgotten, or never told me about. She has been spanked, beaten and pissed on.

One thing I know; if I wanted her body all to myself then I married the wrong woman.

1672438795327.png

From one of the earliest vids I have of her (1999)

Thanks for the likes. Comments, questions and critiques welcome. The next chapter, again written in 1999...

Chapter 1: The First Time

I first met Carol in 1984. It was getting on toward Christmas, when a friend from work invited me to a party she was having at her house. Knowing that I was recently single, she told me that she had invited a girl called Carol and that perhaps we would hit it off.

Being newly single I wasn’t about to dive headlong into another relationship, and I didn’t like being set up, but I thought I would go anyway and drink beer with boys.

I arrived at the party before Carol and knocked down a couple of beers. When she arrived, she was introduced to me by my workfriend. She seemed nice enough and we chatted for a while but I wasn’t really interested in her. Soon we drifted apart, circulating among the rowdy rabble masquerading as guests.

At one point I noticed a beer bottle rocking backwards and forwards on the console gas heater. I could see no reason for the bottle to be rocking. The heater was on a wall separating the lounge from the dining room. I went to the door of the dining room and looked inside. I saw another couple, Kevin and Teresa, locked in a passionate embrace against the wall. Kevin had Teresa pinned against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist. Her dress had ridden up, exposing her white satin panties. Her arms were stretched up, over her head, against the wall.

Kevin’s face was buried in her neck and he was vigorously grinding his denim clad penis against her satin covered cunt. Kevin couldn’t see me, but Teresa could. She looked at me and smiled. I had heard that Kevin would let you fuck her if he was there too. She was definitely worth fucking, but in those days I thought threesomes and so on were just something you read about in Penthouse magazines.

I don’t know how long I stood there watching, but I am sure that Teresa had an orgasm. Her hands left the wall and grabbed Kevin around the back of his head. Her legs rode higher up Kevin’s back. Her body tensed and her head tilted back. Her mouth was open but no sound came out. Then she relaxed, still pinned against the wall.

Kevin was still grinding away in his tradesman like manner when a crashing sound came from the lounge room. The beer bottle had finally done a kamikaze dive from the top of the heater to the hearth. I quickly left the dining room.

Watching Kevin and Teresa had aroused my cock out of its lethargy and reminded me that I hadn’t scored since my last relationship went down the shit chute. I wondered where Carol was.

I soon located her sitting on the couch with a bloke named Warren. Warren had a beard, wore a check shirt and a cowboy hat. I had met him earlier and decided that he was a dickhead. I was insulted that Carol was giving up on me for this dork, so, draining my beer, I went and sat down in between them. I handed Warren my empty bottle and said “It’s your shout, friend". Warren dutifully got up and went to the kitchen to get a couple of beers.

I looked at Carol and said “I’m going. Are you coming?” She got up and we left. It was as easy as that. I had never been so bold with a woman, nor received such a quick, positive response.

That night I had borrowed my old man’s limo, but I let Carol think it was mine. She was impressed. I said to her “Would you like to come back to my place for coffee?” I cringed when I said it and I am still cringing some fourteen odd years later when I write it [and still today]. Still, she said “Yes” and I am proud to say that she is still waiting for that bloody coffee.

We may have talked on the way to my house but I cannot remember. When we arrived we went to the lounge room and sat on the couch. I put my arm around her and kissed her. “What about my coffee?” she asked. “Fuck the coffee” I replied and began groping her.

Crol was dressed plainly. She wore jeans and a white T-shirt, covered by a vest. Memory fails me, but somehow we ended up in our underwear. She wore a white bra and white cotton underpants.

I was sitting next to her on the couch, kissing her. I reached behind her and made a total fuck-up of releasing her bra. She reached around and adeptly assisted my amateurish effort. Removing her bra, I caressed her breasts and sucked gently upon her nipples. I did not know at that time that Carol was not into foreplay and liked her sex rough.

I worked my way from her breasts to her navel, inserting my tongue in a prelude of what I was going to do to her cunt. I then moved down, kissing and sucking her flesh until I reached the top of her panties. I ran my tongue along the inside of the elastic then reached under her thighs and lifted her legs over my shoulders. I buried my face in her cotton covered crotch. Between her juices and my saliva we managed to get those panties pretty damn wet. C, I then discovered, was not the silent type. When she went off I was afraid the neighbours would ring the cops and complain about the noise.

I reached up and grabbed the waist of her panties and slipped them off. I kept them in one hand, as I had plans for them, and buried my face back into her now thoroughly wet cunt. Then she came, in one long continual orgasm, bucking against my face as I tried to keep my tongue planted on her clit.

I spread her lips with the fingers of one hand whilst gradually stuffing her panties into her pussy. It was difficult because the cotton was so absorbent, but C was a good lubricator and I soon achieved my objective. C was looking at me strangely while I was stuffing her. This was the first time anyone had done this to her and she was nervous, in a strange house, with a strange man and his strange fetish.

I was too randy to worry about her feelings and tongued her pussy once more. Pulling her hips toward me, I inserted my cock into her wanton cunt. It was a strange feeling, the panties didn’t leave much room and her cunt was dry. As she wasn’t complaining, I persisted and shortly there were enough juices flowing to enable a regular rhythm to develop. I fucked her for all I was worth until I exploded into her panty filled cunt. I hadn’t fucked for some months, so there was enough come in her to sink the Titanic. I slowly withdrew, cum dripping from the end of my cock.

I rested back on my haunches. C was still sitting on the couch. I had my hands under her knees, her legs high in the air and spread wide. We just looked at each other. I then noticed my come oozing from her pussy and running down over her yet to be fucked anus, forming a large wet spot on the couch.

I watched in fascination as the wet spot got bigger and bigger. Carol lay back on the couch, her breasts heaving. Eventually I inserted two fingers into her cunt to remove her panties, but I couldn’t. Getting concerned, I inserted more fingers without success. I then inserted all my fingers and the tip of my thumb. I was amazed at what her cunt could take. I was soon able to extract the recalcitrant underwear, now totally soaked in pussy juice and cum.

I sat next to her on the couch and massaged my cum into her vulva. She leant over licking my limp cock clean. I asked her to stay the night and she agreed. I then slipped her panties back over her legs and up to her pussy and led her to bed. We slept in a spoon like position. I could feel the wetness of her panties against my crotch.

In the morning I awoke with an enormous ********-fat [morning wood, for the civilised among us]. I ran my hand over her body and down to her panties, only to discover that they had stuck to her body like a second skin. Peeling her dried, crusty, come stained panties from her, I entered her turgid cunt. I thought about the night before while gently fucking her from behind and decided I could take more of this girl. Since then I, and a number of other people, have enjoyed Carol’s body.

C sucking me - circa 1999.JPG
Carol sucking me (1999). Not from the night in the story, but reminiscent of it.

OK, next chapter. This took place in 1985 (all names are pseudonyms).

Carol gives road head

After that first night Carol and I were fucking regularly for about a month. Sometime in that period (it may have been the next day) we went to visit my friend, Robert. He was about an hour away, in the countryside and lived there with his wife, Deborah (Dee) At the time of our visit Dee was e visiting her parents, interstate

I introduced Carol to Robert and we spent a pleasant, but sexually uneventful, afternoon together. Late into the afternoon I put my arm around her and began kissing her. I undid her blouse a fondled her breast through her bra. I then slid my hand inside her bra and released one of her succulent breasts. I moved my lips from her mouth and began sucking her tit. She became incredibly horny and gave all the indications of wanting to be taken right there and then.

I was amazed that this girl I only just met was letting me do this to her in front of a stranger. Robert was sitting in front of the tv, pretending not to watch us, but I suddenly got cold feet and stopped groping her. Carol replaced her tit and buttoned her blouse. I was pretty straight in those days and this sort of thing just didn’t happen to me, but I remember wondering if she would have gone all the way [ummmm, yep!].

Some time later we left. We didn’t mention the incident but I was still horny as we got into the car. As we left I reached across and began fondling her breast through her clothing. Carol wasted no time unbuttoning her blouse and lifting her bra above her breasts.

Carol has a nice set of tits (see pic), a good handful. I enjoyed playing with them for a few minutes before moving my hand down to her crotch, rubbing her pussy. Carol unzipped her jeans and I reached into her knickers, caressing her pubic hair, until I arrived at her cunt. Her jeans were too tight for me to finger her properly, so I just played with her clit, her hips responding in a gentle pumping motion.

Just as we turned onto the highway I decided to try to fulfill my fantasy of being sucked off while I was driving. Carol was willing. She reached across the console and unzipped my jeans. With a bit of awkward maneuvering we managed to get my clothes loose enough for her to get her mouth around my cock. Carol began a willing sucking motion, grasping the base of my cock and bobbing her head rapidly up and down. Occasionally she would come up for air, but still kept pulling me off.

It is hard to concentrate on driving and having an orgasm at the same time. Many times she brought me to the brink only for my passion to subside as I tended to some trivial driving matter, such as getting back onto the right side of the road. Because of this, Carol had kept sucking and pulling me for nearly an hour. Soon we were in the suburbs, not far from her place.

It was night time now and the traffic has heavy, but Carol kept on sucking. It was harder to stay in control of the car, but watching Carol suck my cock with all these potential spectators around turned me on. I soon felt my cock stiffen and then I was unloading a gallon of frustrated sperm into her mouth. Carol gagged as the first spurt creamed her tonsils and my cum ran from her mouth, over my balls, my jeans and the velour upholstery of my old man’s car.

She lifted her head, coughing, as a couple of final come spurts laced her cheeks. As she said “sorry”, my cum ran down her cheek, dripping on the naked breast protruding from her disarranged clothing.

Carol reached back over and rubbed her hand over my cum soaked cock, then wiped her hand over her face, spreading my come into her skin. She adjusted her clothing then helped me with mine. By this time we were at her house. I kissed her, tasting traces of my salty sperm in her mouth, then watched as she went inside.

Whenever I think of this time I wonder what would have happened if I had taken Carol all the way at Robert’s. We probably would have had a threesome, but I’m not sure I would have seen Carol again, as I don’t think I was mature enough to handle it in those days.

tit flash 1.jpg
Wife's tits

Last edited:
Another chapter?

Chapter 4. Sorry, no pics of this event.

4. Our First Threesome
Our relationship was only about a year old (maybe less) when I first shared Carol. Actually, at the time I didn’t know I was sharing her, and I certainly didn’t know that she was already fucking the man in question behind my back.

We were at Bryan and Erica’s place, which is some 7 hours drive from our home. Their new home was under construction, and they were living on site in a caravan. This meant that we had to stay in a hotel.

On the night of the event Bryan, Carol and I were in the yard, organizing a campfire. We were using my car to provide light. I cannot recall why Erica was not with us.

We were sitting in the back of the car, talking. I don’t know why we were there, perhaps it was getting cold. I remember that Carol was sitting in-between Bryan and me. I also forget what prompted me to start kissing Carol while Bryan was there, but I did. Perhaps it was the thrill of letting him watch.

Carol was wearing track pants and a T-shirt covered by a woolen jumper. I put my arm around her and drew her to me, our lips and tongues kissing intensely. I fondled her breasts through the jumper before running my hand down to her crotch, sliding it under her track pants and underwear. Her clothing was too restrictive to allow me access to her moist slit, so I began removing them. Bryan assisted me and we soon had them down to her knees. Carol and I resumed our kissing, and I began stroking her clit. Because I kiss with my eyes closed, and because it was dark anyway, I could see little of what went on that night. I stopped to remove Carol’s jumper and T-shirt and freed her lush tits, inserting an erect left nipple in my mouth.

Carol adjusted her sitting position as I molested her, rolling her hips toward me so that her butt was no longer flat on the seat. I didn’t know why she did that as it was not comfortable for me. To accommodate her I got off the seat and knelt on the floor. This gave me great access to her boobs. I wrapped my arms about her waist, and I promptly buried my face in her heaving breasts. Carol was still sitting in her strange semi side-on position as I suckled her nipples. Bryan, still dressed, was lying behind her in a similar position, rubbing his hand from her thigh to her waist and back again, but not touching any genital areas.

Soon her breathing became short and rapid as her excitement built. I left her succulent nipples and kissed down her stomach to her navel. She gave a short gasp and her breathing slowed once more. Carol assumed a more conventional seating position and I continued to her trimmed pussy. She then put her hands behind her knees and lifted her legs high and wide over my shoulders, giving me unrestricted access to her cunt.

I sucked on her clit for some time and then stuck two fingers in her surprisingly wet cunt. As soon as I did this, Carol asked me to fuck her. I withdrew my tongue and fingers and moved between her. This position was not going to work so Carol lay back across Bryan who supported her weight with his arms. I climbed aboard my half sitting, half laying girlfriend and buried my cock in her cunt and my teeth in her neck. We soon had a good rhythm going and Carol was making all the right noises.

I heard a familiar sucking sound and looked up to see that Carol had twisted her head around so that her lips could reach Bryan’s. His hand was arousing the one breast he had access to. I wasn’t sure about this. I didn’t mind him watching but I wasn’t sure I wanted him groping her, let alone fucking her. I let them continue, however, as my cock was in charge of my actions. I continued grinding Carol’s receptive pussy, feeling the tension in my balls mount, as I increased my tempo and warned of my pending orgasm.

Carol responded equally, saying, “Oh yes! Come in me, come in my cunt, and fill me up.” I could hold off no longer and exploded in her pussy, sending millions of microscopic sperm on an arduous, fruitless, journey. Exhausted, but satisfied and pleased that we had done something different by allowing my friend to watch, I withdrew my spent cock. We lay in each other’s arms briefly before recovering our clothes and our dignity.

It was only later, back in our room, that I found out that Bryan had fucked Carol while I was busy sucking her tits. I was astounded. Carol was perturbed that I hadn’t known. “Why do you think I changed positions?” she asked, amazed at my naiveté. “Didn’t you want me to fuck him?”

I said that I thought all he was doing was watching. It hadn’t occurred to me that we would have a threesome, but now that it had, I didn’t know how I felt.

The next day I still wasn’t sure how I felt. I think I was more embarrassed by my ignorance than I was about another man fucking my girlfriend.

Later that day, Bryan and Erica came to the motel for a swim. Carol was in the shower when they arrived. Erica said she was going to lay by the pool, leaving Bryan and I in the room to get changed. Carol came out of the bathroom wearing a cute black bikini. I went to her and led her to the bed and Bryan joined us. For a few glorious minutes we, groped and fondled my girlfriend’s body and genitals until Bryan got cold feet, afraid that Erica would return.

I am cuckold. And I love it. I got started late in life I was 43 the first time I watched a other man take my wife. It had been a long and satisfied trip from us fuck all the time to me more and more dildo fucking her with a huge one and talk about how much it turned me on to see her getting fucked . To a place where she agepreed that my 5 inch cock was unworthy of her pussy . By the I would have her call sex chat lines and have phone sex with strange men as I jacked off .and I would also fuck my own ass as she played with herself and told her phone partner what I was doing any way at first she started cheating but I walled on it and she admitted that I had talked about it so long she wanted to feel it.then we went to a sex shop and went in the back and went in a booth there were no doors I put in some money porn plays I take my cock out and start to jack off she removes all her clothing and then I see why there a much of menstanding out side the door but to the side so I mite not notice but as they far anough to see me they see a dude with a vary ßmmall cock jackingoff and in they came my wife points at one younger Mexican and ask can I suck your cock , to here ask him that was the most turned on I've ever been

Reactions: Nemo
Chapter 5, again, written circa 1999

5. A Matter of Fidelity
I have already said that when I met Carol she was an easy lay. At the time I didn’t know how easy.

At the time I met her she was boarding with her cousin and her husband, having just moved from boarding with a couple with whom she was involved in a threesome. She also fucked the guy’s brother. She can’t remember whether she fucked them after she met me, or not.

Carol and I were fucking for about a month after we met when I moved house and failed to keep in touch. I was still in mourning for my previous relationship and wasn’t really interested in another. Then one night she turned up at my new house with a pair of track pants of mine that she had borrowed. Our relationship kicked off again from that night.

In the first month we were together I had taken her to visit my friend Bryan and his wife, Erica. That visit sparked a secondary relationship that I was totally unaware of until Carol confessed about a year after we were married, some five years or so after her cheating.

Apparently, because of that visit, Bryan began sneaking off to fuck Carol. I was a bit pissed off that he was back-dooring me but aroused by the thought of my slut of a girlfriend cheating with a married man, even though it was me being cuckolded (not a fetish of mine at the best of times).

Carol is no fool. She picked the right time to tell me, when I had her legs in the air, pounding her cunt with my cock.

I asked my unfaithful whore to tell me all the details. She said it only happened once and was so long ago that she couldn’t remember all the details, except that she was surprised to see him, but thought that it was “only sex” and we weren’t serious about each other, so why not. He wanted to take her to a motel, but she didn’t want to. Instead, she just fucked him on the floor in the hallway where they were standing. The only other details she admitted were that he had a small prick (he doesn’t) and the sex wasn’t all that great (but she has been fucking him for decades now).

What she didn’t tell me, and what I still don’t know to this day, is what the incident was on that first trip that gave Bryan reason to believe that he would get lucky if he went to see her; how he knew where she lived, or even how he knew that she would be home (no mobile phones in those days).

She said no more that night, but from then on, I was fascinated by her infidelity. I didn’t believe she had told me everything and in the years since that night I have managed to elicit more details.

The next bit of information that I gleaned was an admission that he had fucked her more than once on his first trip behind my back, so the sex couldn’t have been that bad after all. She then said that she didn’t know why I was as obsessed with this as he had only made two trips, the second being about a month later.

“So” I thought. “Two trips now”. This was a revelation as it put her cheating in a new light. The first visit had been while we weren’t serious about each other, but the second was just after we had started going steady. I pointed this out to Carol. She avoided the issue, saying that it didn’t matter as it was just sex and was over now anyway. This is how the story stood for some years, but I was still not satisfied that I knew everything.

I have since found out that her affair with Bryan went on for about a year, roughly on a month-to-month basis. Carol had moved from her cousin’s house and was sharing with a work friend, Ariel, and her boyfriend, Gary. She has admitted that she fucked Bryan in that house and that one time her work friend walked in on them.

She has also confessed to several infidelities with Bryan on the regular trips we made to his place, but it is difficult to get details. One reason is the passage of time. We went to Bryan’s often in those days and Bryan was fucking her regularly. The asshole was hiking up her nightie while I was in the shower, getting his cock sucked when Carol was in the shower and molesting her between the rows of grapes (they lived near a vineyard. All the time I had no idea what was going on, nor did Bryan’s wife. For Carol, she doesn’t seem to know how to say ‘no’ and must have enjoyed the thrill of cheating and the risk of getting caught.

So, Bryan has fucked my wife virtually from the time I met her to this current day. She downplays it, I have seen it. He isn’t great but lasts longer than me and can get it up more often.

The other problem I have is that some of Carol’s stories are true and some are to tease me when fucking. She tells them so well that I can’t tell the difference. It is only after we finish that she admits to truth or fantasy. With the passage of time, I sometimes forget which is which. This is one of the reasons I am writing all this down.

One story I vaguely remember is an admission that, while she was living in Ariel’s, she was fucked by a friend of Gary’s. Unfortunately, I can’t remember whether this was fact or fantasy. She also said she fucked Gary but claimed later that this was just a fantasy.

I still don’t know whether I know everything about her and Bryan now or not. The thought of her deception with my supposed friend still turns me on, but why I still bother to talk to Bryan is mystery.

Carol and Bryan, circa 1999

Untitled9(1).jpg

Reactions: black75
tools to use on Bryan to get truth

Attachments

• ZhgD1A8v.jpeg
    ZhgD1A8v.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 74
  • -10BwsZj.jpeg
    -10BwsZj.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 48
  • heels over head.jpg
    heels over head.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 77
I joined this site to revel in your stories and to share my own. I am debating whether to contain everything in one thread, or start a new thread for each story - any ideas?

I'll skip the intro, that is in the Newbies pages. Although I am a relatively shy beta-male with an averaged size dick, over the decades I am amazed at the experiences I have had, and have shared with my wife.

I have a lot of stories, some written at the time and some still to be told. Many stories will be illustrated with pics. Vids are a bit harder because this site doesn't accept MOV files, and I also can't blur faces, but the main restriction to illustration is that many events occurred before the digital age and my old VHS-C camera was huge and difficult to use, although I do have some converted vids I ope to get to share once all the tech issues are overcome.

Here is the introductory story written circa 1999, noting these were written as a sex story. All true but her sluttiness is slightly exaggerated):

My wife is 39, 5’8” tall, slender, with 34B breasts. She has short auburn hair and her pseudonym is Carol. She lost her cherry when she was 22 and I met her three years later. In those days she was an easy lay for anyone. I fucked her the first time I met her. I was number 48. I married her four years later.

Carol likes being fucked - hard, often, and with whoever is available. She likes it in her cunt, her mouth and her ass (preferably at the same time). She likes cock but since we met I’ve seen just about everything disappear into that versatile cunt of hers. She's been stuffed with cock, tongues, fingers (even a whole fist), beer bottles, wine bottles, sauce bottles, port bottles, ice cubes, a frozen red icy-pole, dildos, cucumbers, deodorants, shampoo bottles, carrots, and even her underwear.

Carol has had threesomes, foursomes and twosomes on the side. She’s fucked my friends, their wives and her best girlfriend, and has even cheated. She has had soldiers and sailors, farmers and factory workers, rich men and poor men. All have deposited their calling card in her various orifices, yet she has never taken the pill or insisted on a condom.

She’s been fucked indoors and outdoors, in beds, in cars (stationary and mobile) and on them, in showers and spa’s, on the floor, the couch, the veranda, the patio and the lawn, you name it. She’s been fucked on a train, in offices, on desks and probably in a lot of other places that she’s either forgotten, or never told me about. She has been spanked, beaten and pissed on.

One thing I know; if I wanted her body all to myself then I married the wrong woman.

View attachment 1106420

From one of the earliest vids I have of her (1999)
Gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥👅😈

Next Chapter.

6. Swinging tales (Part 1)

We have been swinging with our friends, Robert and Dee, for many decades, although the first time was in the winter of 1986.

Since then, we have probably had sex in some form or another on more than fifty memorable, and some not so memorable, occasions. We have had our standard foursomes and the three-way alternatives; Carol with Robert and me; Carol with Robert and Dee; Carol with Dee and me; Dee with Robert and me. We have had each other’s wife on our own and the girls have had their own fun.

I have fucked Dee’s pussy often but have never had anal sex, though not for want of trying. Dee gives great head, but she is not always in the mood to let me come in her mouth. I had a near miss one night when I shot my load as she was removing me, sending streams of come over her face and hair. However, she has since gone all the way and let me splash the roof of her mouth, filling it with cum, and then watching as it ran out of her mouth, down the shaft of my cock and onto my balls.

Dee is not averse to screwing in interesting places. One evening at their country property she went out to get some firewood. It was still daylight but was getting cool. She was wearing a long cotton print dress and had thrown a cardigan on to keep warm.

Robert said that, as a male guest, I should go and help her. I went out to the wood heap. I could see their neighbour working in his vegetable garden. Dee was bent over the heap, collecting logs, when I walked up to her and made a smart-aleck comment about taking her from behind. Dee instantly dropped the logs and leant invitingly over the wood heap.

I reached down to the bottom of her dress and lifted it up, over her waist. Lo and behold, she was naked under her dress. I dropped my jeans and, wetting the end of my cock with spit, entered her very hairy cunt. As I was pumping her I looked over to the neighbour. I don’t think he had seen us yet, but I wondered if he was close enough to tell whether it was Dee’s husband fucking her, or someone else, especially as Robert is taller and heavier set than me.

In a short time, I was ready to blow. Dee is extremely fertile and I was not wearing a condom, so I had to stop but was reluctant to pull out of her. She stood up with me still inside her. I grabbed her boobs and started grinding her again. She pushed me away, saying “Save it for later.”

We collected the firewood and headed back for the house. As we passed my car Dee stopped, put down the firewood and lay back on the bonnet. She lifted the front of her dress and opened her legs, her feet resting on the bumper bar. Again, I dropped my jeans and plunged into her sodden cunt. I grabbed her thighs and began pumping with Dee grunting each time my cock hit bottom. “Don’t come”, she begged “I want it for later”. Unfortunately, I was not in control and had to whip my cock out quickly before I blew in her. I shot ropes of cum all over her thick mat of pubic hair and the back of her dress.

“Oh well, you’ll be right in half an hour” she said ambitiously. With that she stood up and lowered her dress. She had not wiped off my come and it created a visible wet spot on the front of her dress, matching the one I had created on its back. We retrieved the firewood and went inside. I had fully expected to see Robert stuffing my wife but he wasn’t. Robert eyed Dee’s dress and asked what we had been doing. “Fucking” she replied.

jkvgv.jpg

I don't have much with this couple - very camera shy. This is a video still from another time of Dee fucking Carol with a wine bottle while sucking her clit. Robert is fucking his wife while my wife is sucking Dee's clit.

Another chapter?

Chapter 4. Sorry, no pics of this event.

4. Our First Threesome
Our relationship was only about a year old (maybe less) when I first shared Carol. Actually, at the time I didn’t know I was sharing her, and I certainly didn’t know that she was already fucking the man in question behind my back.

We were at Bryan and Erica’s place, which is some 7 hours drive from our home. Their new home was under construction, and they were living on site in a caravan. This meant that we had to stay in a hotel.

On the night of the event Bryan, Carol and I were in the yard, organizing a campfire. We were using my car to provide light. I cannot recall why Erica was not with us.

We were sitting in the back of the car, talking. I don’t know why we were there, perhaps it was getting cold. I remember that Carol was sitting in-between Bryan and me. I also forget what prompted me to start kissing Carol while Bryan was there, but I did. Perhaps it was the thrill of letting him watch.

Carol was wearing track pants and a T-shirt covered by a woolen jumper. I put my arm around her and drew her to me, our lips and tongues kissing intensely. I fondled her breasts through the jumper before running my hand down to her crotch, sliding it under her track pants and underwear. Her clothing was too restrictive to allow me access to her moist slit, so I began removing them. Bryan assisted me and we soon had them down to her knees. Carol and I resumed our kissing, and I began stroking her clit. Because I kiss with my eyes closed, and because it was dark anyway, I could see little of what went on that night. I stopped to remove Carol’s jumper and T-shirt and freed her lush tits, inserting an erect left nipple in my mouth.

Carol adjusted her sitting position as I molested her, rolling her hips toward me so that her butt was no longer flat on the seat. I didn’t know why she did that as it was not comfortable for me. To accommodate her I got off the seat and knelt on the floor. This gave me great access to her boobs. I wrapped my arms about her waist, and I promptly buried my face in her heaving breasts. Carol was still sitting in her strange semi side-on position as I suckled her nipples. Bryan, still dressed, was lying behind her in a similar position, rubbing his hand from her thigh to her waist and back again, but not touching any genital areas.

Soon her breathing became short and rapid as her excitement built. I left her succulent nipples and kissed down her stomach to her navel. She gave a short gasp and her breathing slowed once more. Carol assumed a more conventional seating position and I continued to her trimmed pussy. She then put her hands behind her knees and lifted her legs high and wide over my shoulders, giving me unrestricted access to her cunt.

I sucked on her clit for some time and then stuck two fingers in her surprisingly wet cunt. As soon as I did this, Carol asked me to fuck her. I withdrew my tongue and fingers and moved between her. This position was not going to work so Carol lay back across Bryan who supported her weight with his arms. I climbed aboard my half sitting, half laying girlfriend and buried my cock in her cunt and my teeth in her neck. We soon had a good rhythm going and Carol was making all the right noises.

I heard a familiar sucking sound and looked up to see that Carol had twisted her head around so that her lips could reach Bryan’s. His hand was arousing the one breast he had access to. I wasn’t sure about this. I didn’t mind him watching but I wasn’t sure I wanted him groping her, let alone fucking her. I let them continue, however, as my cock was in charge of my actions. I continued grinding Carol’s receptive pussy, feeling the tension in my balls mount, as I increased my tempo and warned of my pending orgasm.

Carol responded equally, saying, “Oh yes! Come in me, come in my cunt, and fill me up.” I could hold off no longer and exploded in her pussy, sending millions of microscopic sperm on an arduous, fruitless, journey. Exhausted, but satisfied and pleased that we had done something different by allowing my friend to watch, I withdrew my spent cock. We lay in each other’s arms briefly before recovering our clothes and our dignity.

It was only later, back in our room, that I found out that Bryan had fucked Carol while I was busy sucking her tits. I was astounded. Carol was perturbed that I hadn’t known. “Why do you think I changed positions?” she asked, amazed at my naiveté. “Didn’t you want me to fuck him?”

I said that I thought all he was doing was watching. It hadn’t occurred to me that we would have a threesome, but now that it had, I didn’t know how I felt.

The next day I still wasn’t sure how I felt. I think I was more embarrassed by my ignorance than I was about another man fucking my girlfriend.

Later that day, Bryan and Erica came to the motel for a swim. Carol was in the shower when they arrived. Erica said she was going to lay by the pool, leaving Bryan and I in the room to get changed. Carol came out of the bathroom wearing a cute black bikini. I went to her and led her to the bed and Bryan joined us. For a few glorious minutes we, groped and fondled my girlfriend’s body and genitals until Bryan got cold feet, afraid that Erica would return.

Reactions: fatherly
Swinging tales, Part 2 – Carol takes it anally

Carol has had her moments with Robert. He likes to fuck her long and slow, for hours on end. This sometimes pisses his wife off as she thinks he is being greedy. Carol has no qualms about bringing Robert to orgasm in her mouth, though she gags sometimes. She will drink his cum then kiss me passionately, letting me taste his semen. Carol also likes Robert’s cock in her bum because it is smaller than mine and she can take him easily, although for a long time, we did not think Robert was interested in my wife’s rectum, as he had never attempted it. This all changed one night a couple of years ago.

As usual we were at Robert’s farm in the country. After we had put the kids to bed, we settled down for a game of strip poker. I did not expect much action that night as Robert had to get up at 4 a.m. As usual we all ended up totally naked. Robert got up kissed his wife on the lips, and my wife on the nipple, and went to bed.

The three of us moved to the lounge. Carol got dressed and I put on my underwear. Dee remained naked (perhaps as an invitation for us to take her).

We talked for a long time until Dee announced that she, too, was going to bed. Carol got up and went to the bathroom. Believing that the night was going to be a non-event, I finished my drink and followed. Carol was returning from the bathroom as I headed to our bedroom. I grabbed her and flung her on the family room sofa. She removed her upper clothing as I quickly removed her track pants and undies, then buried my face in her hungry cunt, savouring the bitter taste of her recent ablution. She gyrated her hips against me as I tongue fucked her dripping twat, moaning and groaning audibly. I could feel the increased flow of her juices as she came. As her gyrations eased, she pushed my face from her and lay on her back, legs splayed expectantly.

I removed my clothes and jumped her bones, my foot slipping off the cushion and through the base of the sofa. This gave me extra purchase as her pussy lips engulfed my cock until my balls were slapping her ass. I humped her oft visited cunt for all I was worth until she ordered me off her and demanded I get an empty beer bottle and fuck her with it.

I did as ordered; bringing her to another orgasm (Carol likes the hardness of the long necked bottle, especially the feel of the base of the neck pounding her clit). Carol got onto her knees, her elbows resting on the arm of the sofa, her freckle displayed in flagrant wantonness. I dribbled saliva into her ass crack and climbed aboard. Braced against the frame of the sofa, I rubbed some spit onto my cock and entered her fervid aperture. Grabbing her shoulders, I rode her like an overweight jockey, enjoying the sphincter controlled tightness of her ass. We paused as she grabbed the discarded bottle and injected it into her cunt. The bottle and I had just managed to get a decent rhythm going when we noticed Robert watching us, stark naked and perpendicular. “God, you two make a lot of noise” he said. Carol looked at him and said “Get on top of me, Robert”.

Having been given the flick, I exited her ass and removed the offending bottle. Robert took over my shift, pounding her cunt doggie style as Carol wallowed in animal lust. I lifted Carol’s head and inserted my anal retentive cock into her mouth and began fucking her face.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself, oblivious to all around me until Carol gagged on my cock and cried out in astonishment. “I didn’t think you were into that, Robert” she exclaimed. I then realised that the bastard was buggering my wife right there in front of me. I kept fucking Carol’s face as I watched Robert. His eyes were closed, and his teeth clenched as he relished the anal delicacy denied him by his own wife. In seconds his cock spewed forth into her bowels, ramming her head hard into me, forcing my cock down the back of her throat and causing her to choke as I peaked, draining my balls into her mouth, my come overflowing onto the tiles.

Robert wrested his cock from her ass, then kissed it. “Goodnight” he said, and left, just as his wife came up the hallway to see what the racket was all about. Together, they returned to their bedroom and Carol and I retired to ours.

We were by no means finished. I lay on my back in bed as Carol went to work on my limp dick, getting it hard again. Carol sat on top of me grinding her clit back and forth on my bruised pelvis. This was great but I really wanted to get back to what I was doing before Robert selfishly interrupted me. Unfortunately, I had left the stubby in the family room. I quickly searched the bedroom and found a can of deodorant.

Carol assumed her beloved doggie position and invited me to sodomise her, which I did. I then inserted the deodorant can into her gaping cunt and fucked her with it, all the while plunging my cock in and out of her ass. Carol loves being railed in both orifice’s at once, enjoying the contrast of a solid inanimate object and my relatively flexible shaft.

Once again, my passion was arrested as a shaft of light intruded from an opening door. This time it was Dee. She was obviously lamenting being the only one who hadn’t scored. My coitus having been interrupted, I dismounted my beloved, leaving the object in her pussy. Carol invited Dee into our bed and I moved to make room for her.

Dee wasted no time getting into bed. She lay on top of me, impaling herself on my rod. Robert must have told her what we had been doing as she was insatiable, selfishly abusing my body. She leaned over and pashed my wife desperately as she groped her cunt. I lay there immobile as Dee savaged my old fella until her cum juice gushed over my balls. Then, as suddenly as she arrived, she went, leaving my wife and I bemused. We had never seen Dee so hot to trot.

Untitledcfgjh.jpg
Me in my wife's ass

Carol's sandwich (DP) - Part 1 of 3

It was sometime in late 1997, when Carol had her first sandwich. It was a warm night, ideally suited for sex. We had not planned to do anything; it just happened, one of those time, place, and circumstances things.

We were hanging around the house, polishing off a bottle of wine and doing nothing in particular. I was amusing myself by perving up her short cotton sun dress at every opportunity. Carol gave me plenty of opportunities.

My voyeurism was interrupted by the telephone, which Carol answered. She was leaning forward, resting her elbows on the breakfast bar. As she spoke, I lay down on the floor with my head between her legs, getting a glorious view of her pink cotton panties. Carol pulled aside her undies, revealing her lightly forested pussy, and began slowly stroking herself.

As I lay there watching, I tuned in to the telephone conversation. It was my friend, Bryan. He was in town for some reason and was coming up to visit, if that was OK with us. It was. Carol had not been fucked by Bryan in some years, but I had a feeling that she would be tonight.

Bryan duly arrived and we spent some time drinking and talking until our daughter went to sleep. I put on a porno movie and Bryan and I sat down on our convertible couch. We watched for a short time before Carol came and sat between us. I suggested that we get my home-made production of Carol and put it on. When Carol agreed I knew she was aroused.

When I returned with the video, I saw that Carol had unfolded the couch and was nestled into Bryan, his arm about her. I started the video and we were soon watching a scene of my wife masturbating herself, enthralled by Carol’s ability to fit a multitude of objects in her capacious cunt. I slipped my hand under her dress and kneaded her pussy through her panties. Bryan took this as his signal and began making out with my wife and fondling her breasts.

Carol removed Bryan’s tongue from her throat and sat up. She unzipped her dress and removed it. Clad only in her panties, she reached for Bryan and resumed her ardent tongue probing of his mouth. Bryan groped her naked breasts, arousing her intensely. I knew by her reaction to having her breasts stimulated that Carol was ready to party. I put one tit in my mouth and sucked vigorously on the nipple as Bryan squeezed the other with his hand. I reached down under her knickers and caressed her clit. Bryan’s hand joined mine, his fingers disappearing into her slit.

Carol’s stifled moans escaped from their embrace as she gripped Bryan tightly, her pelvis thrusting against the two-handed stimulation she was receiving. We increased the tempo of our fingering. She screamed as her body shuddered ecstatically as wave upon wave of delirious orgasm exploded from the depths of her cunt.

Bryan laid my quaking wife down, still kissing and fingering her, as I removed her undies. Her orgasm had not fully abated when a second one stirred in her loins, causing her to spasm against his hand once more.

Carol broke the embrace and cried out “Fuck me”. Bryan quickly mounted her in a classic missionary position. Carol wrapped her arms tightly about him and hungrily returned her mouth to his. She pounded her hips wildly at Bryan’s thrusting cock as her third orgasm wracked her helpless body. She kept coming and coming as Bryan hammered her pelvis, fast approaching his own peak. She was still coming when Bryan, with a loud grunt, ejected his hot sperm in her.

“Don’t stop. Please. Oh, I’m coming again,” she cried, humping him as a fourth orgasm overlapped the third. Bryan kept pumping his softening cock into Carol’s drenched pussy until her paroxysms gradually subsided.

Bryan withdrew his limp, sated, cock from my wife and put it in her mouth. Carol drained the residue of their lust from his cock and looked at me, panting, as she put her hand between her thighs and smeared his come and her juices into her pussy.

“Did you like that, Babe? Did I fuck him good for you?”

“Oh yes, my love” I replied. “You’re a good fuck. Isn’t she Bryan?”

“That was great. I loved it,” he agreed, bending over and kissing her gently.

Carol was by no means fulfilled but it was obvious that Bryan could only be a spectator for a while. Now, it was my turn.

“I want you to fuck my ass,” she beckoned.

Carol's Sandwich Part 2 of 3

I love fucking my wife in the ass. I love it more when people are watching. It is even better when my friends sodomise her as I watch. I adore the way she abases herself for me. I know she enjoys adulterating herself when I watch and I think that she, also, is secretly proud of her depravity.

Bryan moved out of the way as Carol lewdly spread her legs for me and lifted her freckle, fervently awaiting its impending violation.

My cock was rock hard. We needed no lubrication as Bryan’s cum had ran out of her pussy and into her ass. I put the tip of my cock to her, coating it with Bryan’s come, and slowly inserted it into her tight little ass-hole. Carol cried out in pain, and I stopped.

“Am I hurting you?” I asked. “Uh huh.” she whimpered. “But don’t stop. I want you in me.”

I resumed the forward pressure on her as she grunted through clenched teeth. Carol is no anal virgin but, my god, she was tight this night. I soon felt her ass give as my cock head passed the sphincter, allowing it to pervade the nether regions of her anal passage.

I rested there for a while, allowing her to become accustomed to me, and then slowly began a piston like motion. Gradually her resistance ebbed and I was soon vigorously plunging in and out of her with some force. Carol began rubbing her clit with her fingers, moaning delightedly. Her ass was mine but her eyes were for Bryan.

“Do you like that?” she asked, grinding her ass back on my cock as I shoved it in her hole. “Can you see how I can take it? Can you see my ass being fucked?”

Bryan just nodded as he stared at my thrusting cock ramming her engorged rectum. I knew what Carol was up to, she was dirty talking herself into an orgasm

“Do you want to fuck my ass, Bryan, do you?” she asked obscenely, now moving her hips in time with mine.

“Yes,” he replied. “Oh yes”.

“Then tell me, tell me”, she implored him, bucking me wildly. “Tell me how much you want to fuck my ass.”

Before Bryan could answer, Carol’s gyrating hips caused me to slip out of her. She rolled over onto her knees. “Get on my back and fuck me like a dog, babe.” she pleaded. I mounted my wife and plunged into her willing cavity, feeling no resistance this time.

“Please, Bryan, tell me how you want me”. Bryan responded, crudely describing how he was going to fuck her ass.

“Come here” she said to Bryan. “I want to suck your cock and get you hard again, but keep telling me how much you want my ass.”

Bryan resumed his blunt diatribe as Carol took his cock in her mouth and sucked vigorously. “I’m going to shove my fucking cock all the way up your dirty fucking ass until I fill it with come, then I’ll pull it out and finish coming in your fucking mouth while you suck your ass juices off it, you fucking bitch.” taunted Bryan.

That did it for Carol. The obscene picture painted by Bryan’s foul mouth initiated her fifth orgasm of the night, stifled moans escaping from her cock filled mouth as she grasped Bryan’s ass cheeks and pulled his cock deep into her mouth. Her orgasm spread from her cunt to her throat as she choked on Bryan’s quickly stiffening cock.

My wife emptied her mouth of cock, still coming, and desperately begged us to fulfill her ‘sandwich’ fantasy.

Part 3 to come.

Carol mounting Bryan, prior to me slipping into her ass
FP26 - Wife mounting friend B. Vidcap from a long time ago.jpg

Carol's sandwich Part 3

This will be the last post in this thread as it's not getting a lot of love. I may post other chapters in stand-alone threads, or I may just leave it here.

I withdrew and lay on my back. I had Carol kneel over me, facing my feet. I inserted my prick back into her ass and supported her weight as she adjusted her legs so that she was now lying on top of me, her back to my stomach. This is a great position. I had never been so deep in my wife’s ass before.

Bryan then climbed on top of my wife and stuck his prick in her drenched cunt. Carol issued a low, guttural moan as for the first time in her life she felt what it was like to have both orifices filled.

“Oh my God, I am so full, I love it. Fuck me, I want both of you to fuck me.”

I could feel Bryan’s cock punishing my wife’s distended cunt as I struggled under their weight. Carol was so turned on by having two men in her at once that she began to cum in a wave of orgasmic contractions that seemed to last forever. The combined weight of them fucking on top of me was uncomfortable but I persevered as I wanted my wife to consummate her fantasy. As soon as her orgasm subsided, I rolled them off of me and started breathing again. Anyway, it was now Bryan’s turn to fuck my wife’s ass.

Carol wanted me on my back again, this time she sat facing me and inserted my prick, still damp with her anal juices, into her cunt. She lay her weight upon me and reached both hands behind her and exposed herself in anticipation of another substantial stuffing.

Bryan inserted a finger in Carol’s ass, then added a finger from his other hand and stretched her open. He inserted his tongue, prodding and probing her pungent aperture, as she wiggled against him,

“That’s nice,” she said, “but now I want your cock in me.”

Bryan’s cock was not as big as mine, but it was thicker. He held it by the base and took aim at Carol’s ass, her cheeks still spread by her hands. Having been previously stretched and lubricated, her ass offered no resistance as Bryan’s cock glided effortlessly up her until it could go no further. Despite the ease of entry, Carol gasped as Bryan’s thick cock stretched her even wider.

I could feel Bryan's rhythm through the thin vaginal wall and found it stimulating. Carol had removed her hands from her butt and was now supporting herself, relieving my burden. Her back was arched, and I delighted in the view of her breasts heaving in time with the fucking my friend was giving her. Bryan, in turn, supported himself by placing his hands on Carol’s shoulders. I could see he was enjoying himself and would soon cum. I did not want him to cum in my wife’s ass, but I did not stop him just yet as I could see Carol was the moment. Unfortunately, it was not long before I had to stop him.

“Don’t cum in her.” I ordered. “I want to see you cum in her mouth.”

Bryan reluctantly withdrew and Carol sat up on her knees, my cock still buried in her. She greedily grabbed Bryan’s cock before he had a chance to wipe it and swallowed it whole, sucking intensely. Her gyrations on my cock made it difficult for Carol to keep Bryan’s cock in her mouth so he helped her out by wanking himself. Carol eyed his cock expectantly, her mouth open in anticipation, and was soon rewarded with a stream of come lacing her right cheek. No more escaped as she engulfed his spurting shaft and took the remainder in her mouth, gagging as she accidentally swallowed some. She gave in to her reflexes and swallowed it all as Bryan removed his drained member, the last drops landing on her boobs.

My wife had taken my friend’s cock from up her aching ass and blown him unmercifully. She beamed down at me with unbridled lust, proud of her achievements, as Bryan’s cum dripped ran down her cheek and dripped on to her tit. I took her tit in my mouth and licked the cum from them, working my way up her neck and cleaning her cheek with my tongue, before indulging in a deep passionate kiss. I threw her on her back, hooked her ankles under my shoulders and fucked her cunt relentlessly until I shot my load, triggering another wracking orgasm for Carol.

I rolled off her, totally spent. Amazingly, Bryan lifted Carol’s legs and sucked my cum from her cunt. He then kissed her as I had done, mingling my sperm with his. Carol lapped hungrily from his mouth until she had it all.

Bryan then got dressed and left.

From a later session, but just as hot.
EP48.jpg

Carol's sandwich Part 3

This will be the last post in this thread as it's not getting a lot of love. I may post other chapters in stand-alone threads, or I may just leave it here.

I withdrew and lay on my back. I had Carol kneel over me, facing my feet. I inserted my prick back into her ass and supported her weight as she adjusted her legs so that she was now lying on top of me, her back to my stomach. This is a great position. I had never been so deep in my wife’s ass before.

Bryan then climbed on top of my wife and stuck his prick in her drenched cunt. Carol issued a low, guttural moan as for the first time in her life she felt what it was like to have both orifices filled.

“Oh my God, I am so full, I love it. Fuck me, I want both of you to fuck me.”

I could feel Bryan’s cock punishing my wife’s distended cunt as I struggled under their weight. Carol was so turned on by having two men in her at once that she began to cum in a wave of orgasmic contractions that seemed to last forever. The combined weight of them fucking on top of me was uncomfortable but I persevered as I wanted my wife to consummate her fantasy. As soon as her orgasm subsided, I rolled them off of me and started breathing again. Anyway, it was now Bryan’s turn to fuck my wife’s ass.

Carol wanted me on my back again, this time she sat facing me and inserted my prick, still damp with her anal juices, into her cunt. She lay her weight upon me and reached both hands behind her and exposed herself in anticipation of another substantial stuffing.

Bryan inserted a finger in Carol’s ass, then added a finger from his other hand and stretched her open. He inserted his tongue, prodding and probing her pungent aperture, as she wiggled against him,

“That’s nice,” she said, “but now I want your cock in me.”

Bryan’s cock was not as big as mine, but it was thicker. He held it by the base and took aim at Carol’s ass, her cheeks still spread by her hands. Having been previously stretched and lubricated, her ass offered no resistance as Bryan’s cock glided effortlessly up her until it could go no further. Despite the ease of entry, Carol gasped as Bryan’s thick cock stretched her even wider.

I could feel Bryan's rhythm through the thin vaginal wall and found it stimulating. Carol had removed her hands from her butt and was now supporting herself, relieving my burden. Her back was arched, and I delighted in the view of her breasts heaving in time with the fucking my friend was giving her. Bryan, in turn, supported himself by placing his hands on Carol’s shoulders. I could see he was enjoying himself and would soon cum. I did not want him to cum in my wife’s ass, but I did not stop him just yet as I could see Carol was the moment. Unfortunately, it was not long before I had to stop him.

“Don’t cum in her.” I ordered. “I want to see you cum in her mouth.”

Bryan reluctantly withdrew and Carol sat up on her knees, my cock still buried in her. She greedily grabbed Bryan’s cock before he had a chance to wipe it and swallowed it whole, sucking intensely. Her gyrations on my cock made it difficult for Carol to keep Bryan’s cock in her mouth so he helped her out by wanking himself. Carol eyed his cock expectantly, her mouth open in anticipation, and was soon rewarded with a stream of come lacing her right cheek. No more escaped as she engulfed his spurting shaft and took the remainder in her mouth, gagging as she accidentally swallowed some. She gave in to her reflexes and swallowed it all as Bryan removed his drained member, the last drops landing on her boobs.

My wife had taken my friend’s cock from up her aching ass and blown him unmercifully. She beamed down at me with unbridled lust, proud of her achievements, as Bryan’s cum dripped ran down her cheek and dripped on to her tit. I took her tit in my mouth and licked the cum from them, working my way up her neck and cleaning her cheek with my tongue, before indulging in a deep passionate kiss. I threw her on her back, hooked her ankles under my shoulders and fucked her cunt relentlessly until I shot my load, triggering another wracking orgasm for Carol.

I rolled off her, totally spent. Amazingly, Bryan lifted Carol’s legs and sucked my cum from her cunt. He then kissed her as I had done, mingling my sperm with his. Carol lapped hungrily from his mouth until she had it all.

Bryan then got dressed and left.

From a later session, but just as hot.
View attachment 1150599
Very hot story

Sorry, you lose points for the dumbass "herstory" BS.
Histor is ancient greek for learned.
His is from Old English he and has no connection to 'history'.