Hiw close is she?

fazza1970

Couple
Sep 1, 2021
Hi,
UK late 40s/early 50s couple here.
Have shared with my wife my dream of sharing her with a well endowed black guy now for several years.
She has always enjoyed discussing the prospect during sex - and it gets her seriously hot - but has previously politely dismissed the idea of meeting someone together when I have suggested actually arranging something.
However, in recent months, she has been doing daily work-out sessions at home and has lost a fair bit of weight as well as generally firming up.
This has seen an upturn in our sex life generally, and has also coincided with her happily agreeing to read profiles of black guys on a swinger site, looking through their pics and watching videos they've posted, while I give her a massage.
She then tells me which guys she fancies most, why, and what she'd like them to do to her.
Suffice to say, when I'm done massaging her and she's done reading/watching, she is dripping wet.
I have mentioned to her that I've contacted a couple of guys on the site, and asked if I'm OK to send them her face pic. She says she's fine with that.
There's one guy who I have now been discussing her with for a while,l. I've let her know he wants to meet, and she has spent plenty of time during recent sex sessions paying particular attention to his pictures and videos.
Again, duringbthe sex that has followed, she has said she is keen for us to meet him. But I haven't asked her about it yet in general conversation.
I haven't gone any further than that during these happy last few months (ie set up a potential actual meet).
But in the experience of those wives and couples who have turned hotwife dreams into reality, how likely does it sound to you that she is moving towards wanting to meet someone?
Many thanks!

sound like she needs a subtle push. have she & the prospect talked yet? phone, email, video call? might start there before a face to face meet.

Hi,
Have shared with my wife my dream of sharing her with a well endowed black guy now for several years.
She has always enjoyed discussing the prospect during sex - and it gets her seriously hot - but has previously politely dismissed the idea of meeting someone together when I have suggested actually arranging something.
However, in recent months, she has been doing daily work-out sessions at home and has lost a fair bit of weight as well as generally firming up.
This has seen an upturn in our sex life generally, and has also coincided with her happily agreeing to read profiles of black guys on a swinger site, looking through their pics and watching videos they've posted, while I give her a massage.
She then tells me which guys she fancies most, why, and what she'd like them to do to her.
Suffice to say, when I'm done massaging her and she's done reading/watching, she is dripping wet.
I have mentioned to her that I've contacted a couple of guys on the site, and asked if I'm OK to send them her face pic. She says she's fine with that.
There's one guy who I have now been discussing her with for a while,l. I've let her know he wants to meet, and she has spent plenty of time during recent sex sessions paying particular attention to his pictures and videos.
Again, duringbthe sex that has followed, she has said she is keen for us to meet him. But I haven't asked her about it yet in general conversation.
I haven't gone any further than that during these happy last few months (ie set up a potential actual meet).
But in the experience of those wives and couples who have turned hotwife dreams into reality, how likely does it sound to you that she is moving towards wanting to meet someone?
Many thanks!
She said yes, take her at her word and set up a meet. Have him show up and join you for drinks or dinner. She can back down or not But face to face with him will tell you plenty.

Reactions: wormwood
Hi,
Many thanks!
I think she is heading in that direction! Good luck! I hope you get there.

Reactions: 2969