holiday in the Caribbean or Africa

wifelisa

Couple
We are a cuckold couple(dave49-Lisa42), and thinking on planing a holiday to the Caribbean or Africa, no definitive plans yet, But we will like to find some Bulls that be willing to help us, He need to be open minded,specially ones that can help us with a gangbang( my Wifes favorite), age does not important as long as you are able to hold a conversation, if you start with cock pics,what position , show pics, crap like that, i won't even response.
thanks and lets see if this will work....

We are a cuckold couple(dave49-Lisa42), and thinking on planing a holiday to the Caribbean or Africa, no definitive plans yet, But we will like to find some Bulls that be willing to help us, He need to be open minded,specially ones that can help us with a gangbang( my Wifes favorite), age does not important as long as you are able to hold a conversation, if you start with cock pics,what position , show pics, crap like that, i won't even response.
I would recommend Kenya in East Africa..Where you can have a planned sexual encounter in the coastal area at the Beach,and another one while on Safari at the game park in the wild,With a dark sky full of Stars..

Hit me up at 18683211242 if you like