Holiday parties and hot wifes

Dcucked

Male
I was at a holiday party the other night and got to wondering how many of the wives there are hot wifes, swing or are generally slutty. The party was in an affluent suburb and had about 50 couples, all white mid-upper middle class people between 40-50 years old. Everyone was dressed up and looking good. I thought how many of the people there were vanilla, hotwifes, cucks, stags/vixens etc. One wife there commented to my wife about how she looked and said "you are a hotwife!" I dont think she meant it in the sense that it is used in the LS. It wouldnt have surprised me if some people snuck off to a corner of the house to get it on. Any one else ever think the same?

I was at a holiday party the other night and got to wondering how many of the wives there are hot wifes, swing or are generally slutty. The party was in an affluent suburb and had about 50 couples, all white mid-upper middle class people between 40-50 years old. Everyone was dressed up and looking good. I thought how many of the people there were vanilla, hotwifes, cucks, stags/vixens etc. One wife there commented to my wife about how she looked and said "you are a hotwife!" I dont think she meant it in the sense that it is used in the LS. It wouldnt have surprised me if some people snuck off to a corner of the house to get it on. Any one else ever think the same?
My wife didnt sneak around but one guy that was a friend of ours they wete always close during the night .they tended bar most of the night so im.sure theh got to.rib each other behind the bar S she was wearing leatherini skirt a leather halter top and nothing under her leather outfit and she was wearing thigh high stilletto boots

Ahahaha, that's very funny! I have the exact same feeling sometimes 🤣

Before being single and becoming a bull, I participated in several orgys with my previous girlfriend. We were always far below age average, but we liked to be keep the attention.

The thing is after participating in those parties for a year, I had the same feeling when I was in a public place, event, or any other situation 😅 I always asked myself how many people I the LS were hidden behind the masks

We always wonder about that when at a social function, but after a while you can usually pick out those who are and those who aren’t. On the flip side there are a lot of married men and women cheating on their spouses so that is also a factor. For us if a man is cheating on his wife it is of no concern of ours if he wants to play and my lady wants him! In time we attend more lifestyle functions and less normal what ever normal is functions, but in life sometimes we have to attend. My lady dresses hot at both so she always draws attention at both types of functions from w9men and men, although at normal function some women will hate her as she looks so hot and fuckable, and she is, never wears a bra or panties!

We always wonder about that when at a social function, but after a while you can usually pick out those who are and those who aren’t. On the flip side there are a lot of married men and women cheating on their spouses so that is also a factor. For us if a man is cheating on his wife it is of no concern of ours if he wants to play and my lady wants him! In time we attend more lifestyle functions and less normal what ever normal is functions, but in life sometimes we have to attend. My lady dresses hot at both so she always draws attention at both types of functions from w9men and men, although at normal function some women will hate her as she looks so hot and fuckable, and she is, never wears a bra or panties!
Mybwife dresses to get noticed the kevel.of sexyness depends on whete we are it can be sexy but classy to total.CFM when that happe s its extreme tight revealing outfit super high heels id boots alot of jewelry and makeup.but in all cases her pussy is totally uncovered ot a g string but her pussy is always acccesible

• Love
Reactions: Ht805cpl