Holiday Party

SDCuck

We were at a company holiday party and drinking and talking in a small group. One of my coworkers, a guy I was friendly with was sitting next to my wife and was whispering in her ear every once in a while as they talked. He got up to get a drink and she followed close after him. I didn't give it much thought and kept talking with the other at our table.

Later that night, at home, we were getting undressed and my wife, Mary, said, "Did you notice me leave with Doug?" Yes, love, where did you go?" I answered her. "He kept asking to see my tits. I finally told him to show me his dick and I'd show him my tits." "You're kidding!", "No, baby. He was drunk and was saying how much he likes my hair and how turned on he was by wanting to see my tits. I was drunk enough to dare him back and he accepted." she explained.

"And?" I asked her, "What happened then?" "We went into the mens room and in a stall, he pulled his pants down. I grabbed it and pulled on it, then opened my blouse and bra and let him look." "No!" "What then?" I asked, astonished. We were not swingers then, even though she had been fucking her boss, with my knowledge, for some time before we moved to a new city for my job. This was new territory for us.

He looked at me for a few minutes and stroked himself and got almost hard. He was pretty drunk. I watched him and played with myself for him. Finally, I took his dick and jerked him until he came. Then, I came back to our table." "But, now I'm horny and need you to eat me, baby. please?" It was a long night before we slept!