Home invasion

bbccuckold

Male
Verified
I have this obsession and desire, that two black guys with 11 inch cocks come to me home. They will tie me up, I have only one hand free to masturbate and they fuck my wife together hard and long. While they fuck my wife, they tell me how a white slut must be fucked.

oh my god, my cock get so fuckin hard when I think about that.

i have the same fantasy. actually have thought about paying two BBC's to come and be waiting on my wife when she gets home from working out. then smoking a joint with her to chill her attitude. blind fold her so i can be in the room watching her take 11" in her pussy and ass at the same time. she is very multi orgasmic no telling how many orgasms she would have. she is "tight" and a couple of BBC's would set her off many many times.
shes amzing. wish i could play with u 2

i have the same fantasy. actually have thought about paying two BBC's to come and be waiting on my wife when she gets home from working out. then smoking a joint with her to chill her attitude. blind fold her so i can be in the room watching her take 11" in her pussy and ass at the same time. she is very multi orgasmic no telling how many orgasms she would have. she is "tight" and a couple of BBC's would set her off many many times.
Wow! Seriously hot body and perfect pussy!

Sexy body .. looks tight ass .. my big dick will stretch her out

I have this obsession and desire, that two black guys with 11 inch cocks come to me home. They will tie me up, I have only one hand free to masturbate and they fuck my wife together hard and long. While they fuck my wife, they tell me how a white slut must be fucked.

Sounds just like one of my fantasies. Love the idea of two black bulls having their way with my wife while I wait my turn with her.

BIG BLACK COCK WHITE PUSSY.jpg

The more the merrier. I will sit there and smoke my cigar while you guys fuck every hole she has. Then it will be my turn to ravage her body and enjoy all the cum you men left behind.
U will find her very loosen as our big dicks stretch her hols anf fill her with cum .. u will feel our cum around ur cock in every hole u enter

Reactions: Focker

sounds hot

Reactions: EgyBull