Hx

Story to follow...but what do you do with a slutty wife like this? She comes home with a sloppy load dripping out of her pussy onto her panties, tells me to pour her a drink and shows me this. He didn't even take her dress or shoes off. It was happen stance, quick fuck, he blew his load, pulled up his pants, she slid her panties on (catching the cum that was dripping out of her slutty little slit), he put her in an Uber and sent this slutty wife home to her husband with a full pussy! Some guys....You guys had better be certain that you want your wife to be a hotwife. This is what you end up with in the middle of the night! And yes, the cleanup was mandatory and divine! She said she told him when he asked her if she wanted a towel or something to clean up with that "no, I'm taking this home to my husband" and simply pulled on her panties and caught alll she could!

HW

View attachment 355058
That's beautiful!

Fantastic. Only wish my wife let me clean up. I do launder her soiled panties but that is as close to a creampie I get.

Story to follow...but what do you do with a slutty wife like this? She comes home with a sloppy load dripping out of her pussy onto her panties, tells me to pour her a drink and shows me this. He didn't even take her dress or shoes off. It was happen stance, quick fuck, he blew his load, pulled up his pants, she slid her panties on (catching the cum that was dripping out of her slutty little slit), he put her in an Uber and sent this slutty wife home to her husband with a full pussy! Some guys....You guys had better be certain that you want your wife to be a hotwife. This is what you end up with in the middle of the night! And yes, the cleanup was mandatory and divine! She said she told him when he asked her if she wanted a towel or something to clean up with that "no, I'm taking this home to my husband" and simply pulled on her panties and caught alll she could!

HW

View attachment 355058
mind blowing action from a mind fucked slut

HW

View attachment 355058
I say good girl..Perfectly executed..