"Honey, Let's Go To Lowes" - Hot Wife Games and Challenges

jw_kk

Male
Gold
The topic here is sex games and hot wife “challenges”… share yours, real or fantasy. I’ll start with one of our favorites, “Honey, let’s go to Lowes!” (Substitute your favorite home improvement store…)

We’ve played this game in different variations over the years, something we did regularly up to the pandemic. We’re thinking about reviving it just for the thrill.

The general rules: We go to Lowes, generally on Saturday, either just before, or just after the traditional lunch hour. There are almost always many targets of opportunity for KK to select from.

She gets one hour to flirt, and pick up a stranger, convincing him to join her in one of the display shed structures in the parking lot.

One rule is no contact - KK has to convince the guy to take out his cock, and masturbate for her while she teases. If she becomes undisciplined and touching occurs, she “loses.”

If she can’t pull in a target in the one-hour interval, she “loses.”

If KK is successful, follows the no-touching rule, and gets the guy to stroke and cum for her, she “wins,” and I “lose.”

The twist is that I’m either playing the role of another pick-up target, so the stranger and I get to stroke in the shed to KK’s antics, or she has to tell the guy, “My husband likes to watch…"

The “winner” gets to choose the penalty for the loser, and the reward for “winning” - always something sexual.

Some specifics of this game are in order. In the spring/summer, I like for KK to wear a very short tennis dress, or tennis skirt and polo, without the shorts, and no panties - makes for easy exposure, shows off her legs, and kind of makes her look innocent/demure - ankle socks and tennis shoes add to it.

In the fall/winter, I prefer her to dress “business sexy,” a skirt, no panties, and a blouse, and this sort of “rain coat” thing, pumps or boots…

Either way, she attracts a lot of attention - I love teasing her that the loss prevention staff is distracted, following her movements around the store on camera. It’s an extra inspiration for her to perform with.

I’ve only “won” the game twice; once when KK broke the rules and stroked the guy’s cock, once when she went a minute over the 1-hour time. I’ve “lost” more times than I can count. My punishment, and her reward for if she wins has usually been some form of teasing and denial play, or ruined orgasm play. The two times I’ve “won” are what I call “fucker’s choice” - I get to take the liberty of total, selfish pleasure, and do KK however I’ve wanted, without worrying about making her cum first.

Shameful though it may be, along the way, I swiped an unattended Lowes employee vest, and played the role of a staff member, catching her in the act. The reaction from the guy is priceless… from fleeing, cock hanging out, to being “forced” to suck my cock while KK looks on, that adds an extra kink to things.

Share your kinky games and hot wife challenges… it should be interesting!

The topic here is sex games and hot wife “challenges”… share yours, real or fantasy. I’ll start with one of our favorites, “Honey, let’s go to Lowes!” (Substitute your favorite home improvement store…)

We’ve played this game in different variations over the years, something we did regularly up to the pandemic. We’re thinking about reviving it just for the thrill.

The general rules: We go to Lowes, generally on Saturday, either just before, or just after the traditional lunch hour. There are almost always many targets of opportunity for KK to select from.

She gets one hour to flirt, and pick up a stranger, convincing him to join her in one of the display shed structures in the parking lot.

One rule is no contact - KK has to convince the guy to take out his cock, and masturbate for her while she teases. If she becomes undisciplined and touching occurs, she “loses.”

If KK is successful, follows the no-touching rule, and gets the guy to stroke and cum for her, she “wins,” and I “lose.”

The twist is that I’m either playing the role of another pick-up target, so the stranger and I get to stroke in the shed to KK’s antics, or she has to tell the guy, “My husband likes to watch…"

The “winner” gets to choose the penalty for the loser, and the reward for “winning” - always something sexual.

Some specifics of this game are in order. In the spring/summer, I like for KK to wear a very short tennis dress, or tennis skirt and polo, without the shorts, and no panties - makes for easy exposure, shows off her legs, and kind of makes her look innocent/demure - ankle socks and tennis shoes add to it.

In the fall/winter, I prefer her to dress “business sexy,” a skirt, no panties, and a blouse, and this sort of “rain coat” thing, pumps or boots…

Either way, she attracts a lot of attention - I love teasing her that the loss prevention staff is distracted, following her movements around the store on camera. It’s an extra inspiration for her to perform with.

I’ve only “won” the game twice; once when KK broke the rules and stroked the guy’s cock, once when she went a minute over the 1-hour time. I’ve “lost” more times than I can count. My punishment, and her reward for if she wins has usually been some form of teasing and denial play, or ruined orgasm play. The two times I’ve “won” are what I call “fucker’s choice” - I get to take the liberty of total, selfish pleasure, and do KK however I’ve wanted, without worrying about making her cum first.

Shameful though it may be, along the way, I swiped an unattended Lowes employee vest, and played the role of a staff member, catching her in the act. The reaction from the guy is priceless… from fleeing, cock hanging out, to being “forced” to suck my cock while KK looks on, that adds an extra kink to things.

Please say NH ;)

I love that. It would be amazing to see a faceless pic of her tennis Lowes outfit. Great thread!

Hey guys, that is such good fun, and we have often chatted about my fantasy of being watched wanking. I think that your wife would easily win with me

Last edited:
i,ve got this fantasy to give a task to a willing obedient wife,I give her my choice what to wear for the whole day,weekend to go to work,shopping,visit family,or at home

she is also playing that game during the week while you are working, and there are no rules. She says it is Practice for the weekends

IMG_20151228_124306~2-1.jpgwe love lowes and their sheds

My wife who is pretty naive, went to the butcher in a tea shirt, with no bra. It said Yellow Rose, on the tee shirt. Comes home and tells me, the butcher made such a fus over the tee shirt, that he took her back yo other butcher that was in the refrigerator to show him. I dont have a picture of her in that shirt, but here is one of her at home, in another shirt, that shows what she might have looked like in that refrigerator.

Attachments

• nifty.png
    nifty.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
A hot game I used to play with my first wife was like this: She with a sluty look on walking by the street at night alone. Me following in our car. The game lasted 30 minutes and in that time she should be able to be picked up by another three cars. Me following all the time. She should also be able to came out of the car without going anywhere. If she looses - no pick up or going somewhere with the man- she should give me a public blow besides our car. If she won her reward was to blow or handjob the man in the fourth car that pick her up. She had enourmous skills to frustrate men so she won almost always

My wife who is pretty naive, went to the butcher in a tea shirt, with no bra. It said Yellow Rose, on the tee shirt. Comes home and tells me, the butcher made such a fus over the tee shirt, that he took her back yo other butcher that was in the refrigerator to show him. I dont have a picture of her in that shirt, but here is one of her at home, in another shirt, that shows what she might have looked like in that refrigerator.
Hell yes he wanted to see those nipples nice and hard, love that.

Hot sexy nipples 🔥😍

Hot sexy nipples 🔥😍
My hotwife does the lowes or hitwife seduction thing . She keeps something a few small.things in her pocket book
Im in construction. She plays dumb when she does this.She dresses to.get noticed
If shecsees a guy that appeals to.her she goes to him.to ask for help
She gets close to.him.to see hoe he responds. IF the guy pays alot of attention she will try to say I,m alone could you possibly fix this for me. She has been picked up.this way
.She has hooked up.with a fee guys this way. She stil sees one of them occasionally she loves the seduction

• Love
Reactions: quickguy