Hopefully Not

Robert50

Couple
Verified
Mar 23, 2021
Florida
We have lived the last 13 months within our bubble. During that time, age related circumstances have developed which could make bringing in a third party for sex a bit awkward. Now that we are fully vaccinated, I approached my wife about searching for potential bulls in our area. Her response was that she felt our cuckolding might be in our rear view mirror. Long before I even knew the terms, my fantasy was always the same; watch my wife fuck another man, eat her cum filled, freshly fucked pussy, and suck her man’s cock along the way. I came out to her with this about four years ago and asked her to participate. It took a full year to get her to agree and we had a marvelous roll up to COVID. It’s all in her court now because I promised her that it would always happen in our bed, I wanted to watch nobody but her bulls and her fucking, hers was the only come filled pussy I wanted to eat, and her bulls were the only men I wanted to suck. May be returning to fantasy world.

Reactions: owlcuck
We have lived the last 13 months within our bubble. During that time, age related circumstances have developed which could make bringing in a third party for sex a bit awkward. Now that we are fully vaccinated, I approached my wife about searching for potential bulls in our area. Her response was that she felt our cuckolding might be in our rear view mirror. Long before I even knew the terms, my fantasy was always the same; watch my wife fuck another man, eat her cum filled, freshly fucked pussy, and suck her man’s cock along the way. I came out to her with this about four years ago and asked her to participate. It took a full year to get her to agree and we had a marvelous roll up to COVID. It’s all in her court now because I promised her that it would always happen in our bed, I wanted to watch nobody but her bulls and her fucking, hers was the only come filled pussy I wanted to eat, and her bulls were the only men I wanted to suck. May be returning to fantasy world.
Thats tragic man

This is what has happened to so many people in so many ways throughout this entire Covid debacle! Don't let her give up and give in to these people who don't care anything about you or how you want to live your life. Lack of sex breeds more lack of sex. I have sex more often now than ever and I'm almost insatiable now because the more sex I get the more I want. I'm confident, I feel sexy, I stay very fit and I have a VERY high sex drive. I've had that since I was very young. If I was to be forced to slow down and if we had paid attention to all of the fear mongering around the Covid NARRATIVE then it might be over for me too. I'm not talking about this disease itself, hey, nobody wants to get sick, I don't even want to get a cold. But, it's amazing how easy it is to just get used to sitting around and doing nothing. Regardless, I would urge her to get back at least to masturbation and perhaps watching or reading things together that turn you both on. GO OUT and flirt. Flirt online, start a sexy conversation with some guys for now. Just DO SOMETHING to get the juices flowing again. It's heartbreaking to me that you and worse SHE is losing this desire for sexual pleasure. Hopefully she can read this, read a few of my experiences and get back to having a thrilling sex life again. Best of luck. Naturally if you or she has additional risk factors then you have to be careful. That said, please try to find a way to share a great sex life together again. fwiw.

Mrs Hotwife

This is what has happened to so many people in so many ways throughout this entire Covid debacle! Don't let her give up and give in to these people who don't care anything about you or how you want to live your life. Lack of sex breeds more lack of sex. I have sex more often now than ever and I'm almost insatiable now because the more sex I get the more I want. I'm confident, I feel sexy, I stay very fit and I have a VERY high sex drive. I've had that since I was very young. If I was to be forced to slow down and if we had paid attention to all of the fear mongering around the Covid NARRATIVE then it might be over for me too. I'm not talking about this disease itself, hey, nobody wants to get sick, I don't even want to get a cold. But, it's amazing how easy it is to just get used to sitting around and doing nothing. Regardless, I would urge her to get back at least to masturbation and perhaps watching or reading things together that turn you both on. GO OUT and flirt. Flirt online, start a sexy conversation with some guys for now. Just DO SOMETHING to get the juices flowing again. It's heartbreaking to me that you and worse SHE is losing this desire for sexual pleasure. Hopefully she can read this, read a few of my experiences and get back to having a thrilling sex life again. Best of luck. Naturally if you or she has additional risk factors then you have to be careful. That said, please try to find a way to share a great sex life together again. fwiw.

Mrs Hotwife
Thanks: What exacerbates the situation for me is that, thanks to hormone replacement, my libido is greater than it was in my 40s.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
After much deliberation, we have decided not to resume the lifestyle. I support my wife’s position 100%. That said, she is keenly aware and sympathetic to the fact that considering the two of us fucking, I much prefer watching her fuck another man, eat his cum out of her freshly fucked pussy, and suck his cock before and after they fuck. We’re having lots of discussion but not sure if there is compromise space for us out there. Feedback and comments appreciated.