Hot cheating wife

Builtbull169

Male
From
NC, US
Dec 6, 2021
NC, USA
I met this Hotwife a while back. Her name was Teresa. She was around 32 at the time. She had short blonde hair, about 5’2 and probably around 110 pounds. She had D sized breast. She was a beautiful and sexy woman. I met her on a swinger site. We emailed back and forth for a little while, getting to know each other. I finally arranged to meet her and her husband for a drink one night. We had a few drinks and talked, they were both pretty cool. She was even more sexy then her pictures. They started to whisper back and forth and she looked up at me and asked if I wanted to go back to their house? I said sure and we headed out to the parking lot. Once outside, she grabbed my arm and said if you want to ride with us, we can get to know each other better in the car and we can bring you back for your truck later. So to their car we headed. Me and her got into the backseat and he started to pull out.
As soon as the car started moving she leaned over and started kissing me. Her hand when right for my crotch. I reach up and started to massage her breast while our tongue danced in each other’s mouths. She broke the kiss and started to unbuckle my pants. She looked up at rear view mirror told her husband she wanted to suck my cock. He adjusted the mirror so he could watch. Once she had my cock out, she leaned back in and started to kiss me once more. Her hand massages my cock and balls. She wrapped her tiny hand around my shaft and started to slowly pump it up and down. She pulled back once again, and lowered her head into my lap. I felt her tongue lick the precum from my head, and then I felt the warmth of her mouth as her lips slid down over my cock.
She worked her mouth up and down my cock, and I could feel her tongue lapping at the head. She sucked me slowly and it was and incredible feeling. She moved around until she was on her knees on the seat with her head buried in my lap, her ass up in the air. I reached around her and started to rub her ass. My hand pulled her skirt up and I ran my finger right down the crack of her ass. Her thing was soaking wet and she moaned around my cock as I started to play with her wet pussy. I was really enjoying her mouth, but before long I heard her husband say we are here.
she raised up and wiped her mouth off and kissed me once more. She grabbed my hand and said let’s get inside before the neighbours get an eye full.
Once inside the house, she lead me to their bedroom. We stood by the bed and started to kiss again. My hands went for her ass again and pulled her into me. I moved around till she was backed up to the bed. I pulled back and reached for her shirt. I pulled it up over her head. She had beautiful full breast. I cupped them and bend down and sucked first one abs then the other nipple. She grabbed my head and pulled my face into her body. While I sucked her nipples I undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her bed was tall, about waist high for me. I reached around her thighs and helped her up to where she was sitting on the bed, I kissed her again while my hands ran up her toned legs. I pulled back and just looked at her, taking in her beauty. I then reached for her hips, hooked my thumbs in her thong and started to pull them down her legs. I took her Lacey thong and brought it to my face. I inhaled her sweet aroma. Smiled and put them in my pocket. I told her these are mine, now spread your legs for me. I told her then to play with her pussy while she watched me undress. I slowly undressed while I watched her fingers play with her pussy. I could tell she was very wet. Once I was undressed I got on
My knees between ger legs. I pulled her fingers from her pussy and stuck them in my mouth where I slowly licked and sucked them clean. Then I licked my way up her thigh till I was softly lapping up each side of her Pussy. I licked and sucked her pussy lips into my mouth, teasing her for as possible before touching for clit. I slowing circled her clit with my tongue pushing her closer and closer . Her hips were moving up and down, back and forth, I continued my slow tongue massage to her clit as I brought one hand up between her legs. I slowly started to caress her lips with my finger, mile my tongue played with her clit. Her started morning and moving her hips more erratic. I sucked to suck on her clit a little and move my tongue a little harder. She was moaning more and said (That’s it, Just like that!!…. Oh Fuck YESSS!! I’m Cumming!!) I sucked harder in her clit and pushed my finger inside her and started to finger fuck her. ( Ohh God! Oh Fuckkk! Yesss) I kept fucking her with my finger while I now flicked my tongue across her clit. (Fuck..Fuck..Fuck) she moaned. I stood up and pulled my finger from her pussy. I reached my hand up to her and she sucked my finger into her mouth. I took my cock in my hand and started to lign it up with her waiting pussy. She looked up at me and said fuck me. I pushed forward and the head of my cock started to split open her lips and slid deeply into her. She sucked hungerly at my finger as I held my cock deep inside her. I pulled my hand away from her mouth and grabbed her by her thighs. I put them up in my arms as I stood between her open legs and started to plunge into her over and over again. I fucked her nice and slow, letting her feel the fullness. Every once in a while I would hold myself deep inside of her and grind my hips around. It wasn’t long before she was starting to cum again. As her organs built so did my speed. I started to fuck her faster, slamming my cock into her. I reached for her neck, wrapping my hand around her throat. I pounded into her over and over and she started cumming all over my hard cock. I squeezed her throat a little harder and it made her cum that much harder. I asked her if she liked me fucking her married pussy? And she responded Yes, that’s it fuck my married pussy. Fuck me God YESSS Fuck Me!!
I kept fucking her like this for a little while, then I pulled out. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her down and off the bed. I turned her around and bent her over the bed and grabbed one knee and put it up on the mattress. I pushed my cock back into her. I told her to reach back and hold her ass open for me. I wanted to see her wedding ring as I fucked her married pussy. I fucked her hard and deep making her cum several times. She was bucking back against me. I had completely forgotten about her husband even being in the room and I think she had too. She started saying how she wanted me to cum for her. (Cum for me baby, I want to to cum deep inside me… oh Fuck… Yes that’s it cum in me!!) her talking was pushing me over the edge and I felt her pussy start to tighten up as she started to cum again and that set me off. I pushed hard up inside of her and said I’m cumming! (Oh fuck Yes!! Oh Fuck!!! YES!! ) I held myself deep inside while we caught our breath. I pulled out of her and she slid down off the bed and slowly licked and sucked my cock clean. Her mouth and attention kept my cock semi hard, and with in a few mins it was ready to go again. We fucked for hours that night. When they finally took me back to my truck and we said our good byes. After that first night she would sneak away to fuck me a couple times a month without her husband knowing. I would still fuck her in front of him, but the times she would sneak away were amazing.

I met this Hotwife a while back. Her name was Teresa. She was around 32 at the time. She had short blonde hair, about 5’2 and probably around 110 pounds. She had D sized breast. She was a beautiful and sexy woman. I met her on a swinger site. We emailed back and forth for a little while, getting to know each other. I finally arranged to meet her and her husband for a drink one night. We had a few drinks and talked, they were both pretty cool. She was even more sexy then her pictures. They started to whisper back and forth and she looked up at me and asked if I wanted to go back to their house? I said sure and we headed out to the parking lot. Once outside, she grabbed my arm and said if you want to ride with us, we can get to know each other better in the car and we can bring you back for your truck later. So to their car we headed. Me and her got into the backseat and he started to pull out.
As soon as the car started moving she leaned over and started kissing me. Her hand when right for my crotch. I reach up and started to massage her breast while our tongue danced in each other’s mouths. She broke the kiss and started to unbuckle my pants. She looked up at rear view mirror told her husband she wanted to suck my cock. He adjusted the mirror so he could watch. Once she had my cock out, she leaned back in and started to kiss me once more. Her hand massages my cock and balls. She wrapped her tiny hand around my shaft and started to slowly pump it up and down. She pulled back once again, and lowered her head into my lap. I felt her tongue lick the precum from my head, and then I felt the warmth of her mouth as her lips slid down over my cock.
She worked her mouth up and down my cock, and I could feel her tongue lapping at the head. She sucked me slowly and it was and incredible feeling. She moved around until she was on her knees on the seat with her head buried in my lap, her ass up in the air. I reached around her and started to rub her ass. My hand pulled her skirt up and I ran my finger right down the crack of her ass. Her thing was soaking wet and she moaned around my cock as I started to play with her wet pussy. I was really enjoying her mouth, but before long I heard her husband say we are here.
she raised up and wiped her mouth off and kissed me once more. She grabbed my hand and said let’s get inside before the neighbours get an eye full.
Once inside the house, she lead me to their bedroom. We stood by the bed and started to kiss again. My hands went for her ass again and pulled her into me. I moved around till she was backed up to the bed. I pulled back and reached for her shirt. I pulled it up over her head. She had beautiful full breast. I cupped them and bend down and sucked first one abs then the other nipple. She grabbed my head and pulled my face into her body. While I sucked her nipples I undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her bed was tall, about waist high for me. I reached around her thighs and helped her up to where she was sitting on the bed, I kissed her again while my hands ran up her toned legs. I pulled back and just looked at her, taking in her beauty. I then reached for her hips, hooked my thumbs in her thong and started to pull them down her legs. I took her Lacey thong and brought it to my face. I inhaled her sweet aroma. Smiled and put them in my pocket. I told her these are mine, now spread your legs for me. I told her then to play with her pussy while she watched me undress. I slowly undressed while I watched her fingers play with her pussy. I could tell she was very wet. Once I was undressed I got on
My knees between ger legs. I pulled her fingers from her pussy and stuck them in my mouth where I slowly licked and sucked them clean. Then I licked my way up her thigh till I was softly lapping up each side of her Pussy. I licked and sucked her pussy lips into my mouth, teasing her for as possible before touching for clit. I slowing circled her clit with my tongue pushing her closer and closer . Her hips were moving up and down, back and forth, I continued my slow tongue massage to her clit as I brought one hand up between her legs. I slowly started to caress her lips with my finger, mile my tongue played with her clit. Her started morning and moving her hips more erratic. I sucked to suck on her clit a little and move my tongue a little harder. She was moaning more and said (That’s it, Just like that!!…. Oh Fuck YESSS!! I’m Cumming!!) I sucked harder in her clit and pushed my finger inside her and started to finger fuck her. ( Ohh God! Oh Fuckkk! Yesss) I kept fucking her with my finger while I now flicked my tongue across her clit. (Fuck..Fuck..Fuck) she moaned. I stood up and pulled my finger from her pussy. I reached my hand up to her and she sucked my finger into her mouth. I took my cock in my hand and started to lign it up with her waiting pussy. She looked up at me and said fuck me. I pushed forward and the head of my cock started to split open her lips and slid deeply into her. She sucked hungerly at my finger as I held my cock deep inside her. I pulled my hand away from her mouth and grabbed her by her thighs. I put them up in my arms as I stood between her open legs and started to plunge into her over and over again. I fucked her nice and slow, letting her feel the fullness. Every once in a while I would hold myself deep inside of her and grind my hips around. It wasn’t long before she was starting to cum again. As her organs built so did my speed. I started to fuck her faster, slamming my cock into her. I reached for her neck, wrapping my hand around her throat. I pounded into her over and over and she started cumming all over my hard cock. I squeezed her throat a little harder and it made her cum that much harder. I asked her if she liked me fucking her married pussy? And she responded Yes, that’s it fuck my married pussy. Fuck me God YESSS Fuck Me!!
I kept fucking her like this for a little while, then I pulled out. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her down and off the bed. I turned her around and bent her over the bed and grabbed one knee and put it up on the mattress. I pushed my cock back into her. I told her to reach back and hold her ass open for me. I wanted to see her wedding ring as I fucked her married pussy. I fucked her hard and deep making her cum several times. She was bucking back against me. I had completely forgotten about her husband even being in the room and I think she had too. She started saying how she wanted me to cum for her. (Cum for me baby, I want to to cum deep inside me… oh Fuck… Yes that’s it cum in me!!) her talking was pushing me over the edge and I felt her pussy start to tighten up as she started to cum again and that set me off. I pushed hard up inside of her and said I’m cumming! (Oh fuck Yes!! Oh Fuck!!! YES!! ) I held myself deep inside while we caught our breath. I pulled out of her and she slid down off the bed and slowly licked and sucked my cock clean. Her mouth and attention kept my cock semi hard, and with in a few mins it was ready to go again. We fucked for hours that night. When they finally took me back to my truck and we said our good byes. After that first night she would sneak away to fuck me a couple times a month without her husband knowing. I would still fuck her in front of him, but the times she would sneak away were amazing.
As the bull, did the other guy take away from the experience? Did you all talk? Were there 3 ways or him cleaning up?

It’s a story not an English report fuckhead
I understand what you are saying but, if you want people to read it, it has to be readable. One long continuous paragraph is very hard to read, especially on a phone or computer, and many (most) people won't bother. Trust me, I know from experience, even with a story that is properly formatted. Most of the readers on this site are like Irish Setters at a squirrel convention. Very short attention spans. You've got a good story, you put a lot of time into, you want people to read it. So no, it's not an English report but you do want people to read it, or why bother...?

I understand what you are saying but, if you want people to read it, it has to be readable. One long continuous paragraph is very hard to read, especially on a phone or computer, and many (most) people won't bother. Trust me, I know from experience, even with a story that is properly formatted. Most of the readers on this site are like Irish Setters at a squirrel convention. Very short attention spans. You've got a good story, you put a lot of time into, you want people to read it. So no, it's not an English report but you do want people to read it, or why bother...?
I hear, it’s just as hard to write on a phone. I’m not that concerned, if someone wants to read it or not. Thanks though

I get it, sorry if I was harsh. But I didn’t put it here for anyone to critique it.
Trust me, you are far from the first to get that suggestion. If you are on here long enough, you see it happen. The other members want to enjoy your story but, given the choice between trying to read one long paragraph or moving on to the next, many will move on. We want you to post. Living vicariously through stories is what makes the site worthwhile for the rest of us. Keep posting.

Trust me, you are far from the first to get that suggestion. If you are on here long enough, you see it happen. The other members want to enjoy your story but, given the choice between trying to read one long paragraph or moving on to the next, many will move on. We want you to post. Living vicariously through stories is what makes the site worthwhile for the rest of us. Keep posting.
Thanks

Reactions: 69jd69
This story just shows once again that once a wife has another cock and it's good, she'll do it often. The newness, the cheating, the naughty feelings, she'll crave it. That's why this wife went back again and again and didn't tell her husband.

You think it won't happen to you? Think you're close enough with your wife so she'll tell you every time she fucks him? That's what I used to think. My wife and I are close and soulmates and yet two summers ago we were apart during the week as I had business in another state. She had a boyfriend with a big cock she saw once a week.

She and I would talk after he left and she'd give me the hot sexy details. I'd jerk of to it. But I found out later she had him not once a week but several times a week. She kept it from me. When I complained that it was cheating she denied it was because she says I knew she was having sex with him. Women's logic, go figure!

So I accepted it and found a greater turn on in that she was fucking him just for herself. She did it for herself, not to satisfy my cuck desires. That actually made the whole thing much hotter for both of us. Some nights he even stayed overnight and they fucked all night. Some nights he'd leave and she'd call me and then she'd have him come back. Her naughtiness still gets me so hard whenever I think about it.

That summer, pre covid, she was getting so much sex from both of us and she says now she felt so hot and sexy and fulfilled having two men to fuck regularly!

It’s a story not an English report fuckhead
Take it easy, man! It was a gentle note, having nothing to do with grammar. Paragraph breaks simply make a story vastly easier to read. You don't care. That's fine. Carry on! :)

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's a great story. (y):oops:

Unfortunately, I do think it won't happen FOR me. I would love nothing more than to find out I am wrong!

I would love to discover that she's been fucking someone without telling me, because SHE wanted to, for her own pleasure. I'm not gonna lie, it would make me jealous. But for me, jealous feelings are part of it, just as being humiliated turn some guys on. Feeling jealousy increases the intensity 10 fold.

I'm not sure what I would do though. I mean, it wouldn't be ugly or anything. I just wonder how long I would pretend I didn't know. At some point, I'd love for her to confess it to me. Not for her humiliation, but just to get it off her chest. I'd cum pretty hard if she did that while I was fucking her.

Even better if the reason she didn't tell me was that she was doing wild off-the-charts stuff with him that she hasn't and won't do with me. 3-way, perhaps. Or anal. Maybe even a glory hole. Or if the reason she decided to tell me was that she had been seen by a mutual friend, making out in public and didn't want me to find out from someone else.
You think it won't happen to you? Think you're close enough with your wife so she'll tell you every time she fucks him? That's what I used to think.

Take it easy, man! It was a gentle note, having nothing to do with grammar. Paragraph breaks simply make a story vastly easier to read. You don't care. That's fine. Carry on! :)

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's a great story. (y):oops:
I’m sorry I was to harsh, typing that out in my phone was about to drive me crazy to start with, and I responded without thinking. Thanks!