Hot Dates in Central/So. New Jersey, USA.

Sgt Ray

Male
Gold
Mature, class couple, seeking a mature GENTLEMAN (Bull?), to 1st chat, then meet to see about chemistry.

She is 52, acts/looks in her 30's, HWP, blond/green, educated, very clean, had virus shots and gets very friendly after a few drinks. Sexual skills off the charts. Leaky nipples, sensuous kisser.

I am older, just along for the ride. May/may not be there. NO bi play! Pix available if you're serious and fit profile as stated.

Yeah, she's THAT GOOD!

lets chat then im near philly and would love to see her and fuck her for you

Attachments

• 20150101_160518 (2).jpg
    20150101_160518 (2).jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 42
in PA zipcode 19064 i have been a bull to a few couples i like to take charge of her while you sit and watch or you can stay in another room im more of a romantic bull lots of kissing touching sucking and fucking but i little stern too i will tell her what i want from her and you

Fantatsic! I am just across the river but would GLADLY drive many more miles to meet her! I am clean, discrete, hung, fit, and experienceddancock.JPG. Let's talk!

in PA zipcode 19064 i have been a bull to a few couples i like to take charge of her while you sit and watch or you can stay in another room im more of a romantic bull lots of kissing touching sucking and fucking but i little stern too i will tell her what i want from her and you
She does like to be a bit of a sub, the guy in charge, but not overwhelming. I will wait in hotel lobby or lot, most likely. She LOVES heavy make--out; kissing is fabulous, touching, stroking and an amazing fuck. Always so wet & ready. Yes, likes guy in charge, but not obnoxiously.

Need info about you to go anywhere. And ur over 50 miles away!

Thanks for your reply. What is ur experience with this? Availability? Near Philly...in Pa.?
Thanks.
Fantatsic! I am just across the river but would GLADLY drive many more miles to meet her! I am clean, discrete, hung, fit, and experiencedView attachment 562135. Let's talk!
She does like to be a bit of a sub, the guy in charge, but not overwhelming. I will wait in hotel lobby or lot, most likely. She LOVES heavy make--out; kissing is fabulous, touching, stroking and an amazing fuck. Always so wet & ready. Yes, likes guy in charge, but not obnoxiously.

Need info about you to go anywhere.

Thanks for your reply. What is ur experience with this? Availability? Near Philly...in Pa.?
Thanks.

Need info about you to go anywhere.
what do you need

Mature, class couple, seeking a mature GENTLEMAN (Bull?), to 1st chat, then meet to see about chemistry.

She is 52, acts/looks in her 30's, HWP, blond/green, educated, very clean, had virus shots and gets very friendly after a few drinks. Sexual skills off the charts. Leaky nipples, sensuous kisser.

I am older, just along for the ride. May/may not be there. NO bi play! Pix available if you're serious and fit profile as stated.

Yeah, she's THAT GOOD!
Welcome dear I m sameerdewan from India. I m independent straight Mature Playboy ,bull for Ladies and couples Based FWB.you can try my service for your wife.

Have u dine this, hotwife, b4? Age? Availability?
Looks, health, education? Pic??
64yo wm yes i have done this a few times n enjoyed it health pretty good looks age but heavyset ,retired nurse clean ddf n std free available daytime on weekdays a lot some weekends

I head to cape may and AC during the summer. Cape may is very pleasant. That’s not a car ride from you. Thoughts?