hot or not?

A work friend of my wife came to our house 2 nights ago with her husband. We had some drinks, watched the video of my wife and my wife wanked him while I fingered his wife. Have to take your time, use a good friend. Best thing in world to see another man inside your wife as they cum.

• Love
Reactions: black75
A work friend of my wife came to our house 2 nights ago with her husband. We had some drinks, watched the video of my wife and my wife wanked him while I fingered his wife. Have to take your time, use a good friend. Best thing in world to see another man inside your wife as they cum.
i hope u are happy

Reactions: Grandhomme
Very happy and I hope you and your lady get to share her but you must take your time. There are lots of ideas on this site.

My best friend used to visit us and we began playing cards, when my wife lost I put my friend's hand on her tits and then pussy. Slowly we moved on to undressing her, they played with each other and on holiday first fucked. It is still a turn on the see them playing with each other before he puts it in her then cums inside. Took some time to get there but so worth it.