Hot text - never sent anything like this before

Zeke01

Gold
So yesterday L invited her guy over for dinner. I don’t think he quite understood Her intention when she sent it. She has been taking a
things a bit slow before she has sex with him, building the sexual tension and getting to know him. They have kissed (rather passionately) groped, sat like a coul,e with her in his arms etc. it not yet had sex or got naked. Because I don’t think he quite understold, I thought I’d send a text to clarify. It read. “Question for you, are you going to help me fuck L or what? You do realize that her dinner invite includes dessert, right?”

I just found it odd, scary, hot, sexy, and a few other things that I’m texting a guy and asking him to fuck my wife! Soon, she will be christened a hotwife officially!

Attachments

• A53D8B40-E346-4CC6-8BF4-A689C592A4C0.jpeg
    A53D8B40-E346-4CC6-8BF4-A689C592A4C0.jpeg
    638.3 KB · Views: 288
So yesterday L invited her guy over for dinner. I don’t think he quite understood Her intention when she sent it. She has been taking a
things a bit slow before she has sex with him, building the sexual tension and getting to know him. They have kissed (rather passionately) groped, sat like a coul,e with her in his arms etc. it not yet had sex or got naked. Because I don’t think he quite understold, I thought I’d send a text to clarify. It read. “Question for you, are you going to help me fuck L or what? You do realize that her dinner invite includes dessert, right?”

I just found it odd, scary, hot, sexy, and a few other things that I’m texting a guy and asking him to fuck my wife! Soon, she will be christened a hotwife officially!
Hope it goes well! Very jealous

Reactions: Zeke01
So, where did y'all find this guy? A Monastery? LOL. Just looking at the above pic, if he ain't chompin at the bit to fuck her, he must be dumber than a bag of hammers!!!

So, where did y'all find this guy? A Monastery? LOL. Just looking at the above pic, if he ain't chompin at the bit to fuck her, he must be dumber than a bag of hammers!!!
lol. I can’t argue with that logic, and I know he“s very ready. He has two kids home and is self employed, stays very use unfortunately!

Hottie nice ass

Can anyone tell me why my posts keep getting moved to this “cheating wives and stories” forum? She ain’t cheating and this is t a story or make believe! It’s kinda starting to irritate me!

Reactions: trucker bull 80
I posted this two days ago. No, he has not. We are working on a date/time. we have the kids all week and into next weekend now. Takes a bit to balance between his kids and ours. Life comes before fun, as does adulting. So, I hope to god you aren’t trying to insinuate this is a fake or fantasy post. I’m thinking you are based on the portion you quoted.

oh no I didn't mean to imply you're fake. I'm just curious
Cool, we had to deal with HotAsianWife calling everyone out as fake when he ended being fake himself. We actually posted a picture of her holding a dated sigh to prove we are real. He hasn’t come over yet, but I will absolutely update when he does. He texted last night to let us know he is still try8 g to work out the date.

Cool, we had to deal with HotAsianWife calling everyone out as fake when he ended being fake himself. We actually posted a picture of her holding a dated sigh to prove we are real. He hasn’t come over yet, but I will absolutely update when he does. He texted last night to let us know he is still try8 g to work out the date.
it's all good. I'm just here for the excitement and sharing experiences. no drama here 😎😎😎

Reactions: Zeke01