Hot Wife and the 7 Cocks

Takemoment

Male
Gold
My wife has an intensely high sex drive and desire for sex, which commenced when she was quite young and banged the neighbor boy. Once penetrated there was no turning back for my wife. As a man, one would think I am the luckiest dude alive with constant sex with my wife. Yes we have sex quite a lot if my wife is not fucking another guy. And that is the issue for my sex life as my wife is pretty much taking a lot of other dick. So yes I am a cuckold, not cut off, but definitely not priority #1 in the bedroom.

As I mentioned in another post about who knows I am a cuckold, my wife has a friend who she told and this friend and her husband are swingers. The husband has fucked my wife with her friend's encouragement. In another posting about humiliation, I mentioned how this friend told me to my face she would never fuck me because I am not masculine enough for her since I am cuckold.

Now that you know the situation, I can tell you about this experience my wife had. The friend and her husband invited my wife to a swinger’s party (and I was specifically not invited). They picked up my wife at our house and I watched her leave with them. Yes my wife was dressed sexy, no bra, clingy blouse, tight skirt, no panties. I did suggest that she may want to take a pair of panties and some pads to wear afterwards as I knew she would have cum in her.

One’s imagination can run wild when you know your wife is getting naked with other guys, sucking cock and getting fucked. But reality could not begin to compare, as I learned upon her return.

There were two couples, including my wife's friend and husband, my wife and 5 guys. So it was more than a swinger’s party. I suspect that my wife did not fill me in on everything that transpired that night, but at least I got quite a few details. Here is what I remember her telling me.

My wife, her friend and husband arrived at the other couple’s house, as they were the hosts. My wife met that couple and the two guys that were already there. My wife said she did not know that there would be solo guys there, but I suspect that is not true. Soon another three guys turned and apparently there was supposed to be another couple, who did not show up.

Drinks were had by all; everyone was nice and welcoming to my wife (oh I bet they were). The host wife took the lead in getting the true festivities started. She picked out one of the solo guys and told him to show my wife his “big pecker.” My wife watched as he unzipped his pants, and behold he was going commando and my wife said this huge semi-hard cock popped out. Knowing my wife, she got wet seeing that.

Then the host wife said that since everyone there knew each other, intimately, that my wife should give everyone a peek at her breasts. According to my wife, she was hesitant, but I know she was just playing. The host husband offered to help her and they both got up. He guided her to where everyone could see her, got behind her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her cleavage but still covering her breasts. Then he grabbed onto the edges of her open blouse and slide the material across her breasts, fully exposing her tits. She said she heard compliments from everyone. The host husband preceded to fondle her tits, pressing up against my wife’s back side and she knew he had an erection. When his hand reached down to go up her skirt, he quickly announced that my wife was not wearing any panties. One of the guys told the host husband to take off her skirt, which he willingly did and there was my wife, totally naked.

My wife being my wife, immediately told all the guys they needed to get naked, which not one needed to be asked again. One of the guys helped my wife’s friend strip naked and another helped undress the host wife. A room for a semi and hard cocks, tits and cunts, I can only imagine.

My wife said those two guys proceeded to fondle and suck those tits, while her friend’s husband joined the host husband in playing and sucking my wife’s tits. Soon my wife was on her knees, taking the host husband’s cock in her mouth. I asked her how big and she said not long but fucking thick. Soon one of the solo guys had his cock in my wife’s mouth.

I asked which of the wives got fucked first and she said the host wife, bent over the couch, was taking one of the solo guy’s cock in her cunt. Then I asked who fucked my wife first and she said the host husband, bending my wife over another couch. Apparently, her friend was getting laid on the floor by one of the solo guys. Of course the cocks not in cunts were getting sucked, with my wife taking two cocks, putting one and then the other in her mouth.

Quite the orgy and I asked my wife if it felt awkward being fucked and sucking all together, but she said everyone had enough alcohol and apparently some other helpful aids that no one cared what anyone was doing.

The guy fucking the host wife came in her and then the host wife said it was time for the women to go upstairs to the bedrooms. They have a four bedroom house so each wife took a room. Being new to this party, my wife waited, wondering what was going to happen next. She later found out from her friend that the host wife had put the three wives’ names on folded pieces of paper along with blank folded pieces of paper in a bowl. Each guy picked out a paper to find out who they would be fucking first. If one of the husbands got his wife, they traded with one of the other guys. Once the guys knew which ones were going first and which cunt they would be fucking they went upstairs. The host wife had also put each wife’s name on a pink sticky and stuck it to the bedroom door where they were waiting in bed.

I asked my wife who came to her room and she said it was the guy who showed his big cock to her in the beginning. Oh how I wished I was there to witness everything that happened that night.

Of course they fucked, doing it in several positions, until he came in my wife doggy style. She told me he made her cum three times.

When he left, soon another guy who was waiting came up, which was the host husband. My wife said he was very aggressive in his fucking after he finger fucked her and tongue fucked her until she came. Then he climbed on top of her, pinning her down on the bed and proceeded to pound her cunt, soon pumping his load in her.

When he left, somehow the last guy waiting downstairs ended up in my wife’s room. He was the one who came already in the host wife. But my wife said he was more than ready to fuck her. She said he was very passionate, kissing her, kissing her breasts, her labia before he gently penetrated her wet cumfilled cunt. He fucked her for quite a while since it was his second of the evening but my wife said he definitely was hard. After he came in her, he went down on her to give her another orgasm. Apparently he must like the taste of cum.

When the 7 guys had fucked and came, they all regrouped back in the family room. My wife said the three woman took a shower together and but she would not tell me if anything happened in the shower and then they rejoined the men. The women had on short robes but the men stayed naked. My wife said she thought the night would soon be ending but alas, that was not to be.

They drank some more and the host said that the men needed to compete and that my wife was the prize. They had a dart board and the competition began. My wife said some of the guys were a little intoxicated and could not either hit the dart board or the dart would not stick. \

The winner was her friend’s husband, and when my wife thought he would take her upstairs, he proceeded to sit down, asked my wife to come over to him, he turned her around and proceeded to pull her onto his lap, spreading her legs and positioning his cock to easily enter her cunt. There in front of everyone he fucked my wife. They all watched, the guys stroking their cocks and the two women fingering themselves.

When the friend’s husband was clearly cumming in my wife, another guy who had not fucked my wife yet sat on the couch, cock hard, and when my wife was lifted off the friend’s husband’s lap he guided her to the lap of the guy sitting next to him. My wife said it was so quick, she barely had the one cock our of her before the next hard cock was in her. At this point the other two wives were getting fucked.

When this guy was finished fucking and cumming in my wife, my wife said she got to up to get a drink of water in the kitchen and one of the other solo guys who had not had my wife followed her. He had her suck him and she said when he was rock hard, he lifted her up onto the counter and since he was quite tall, spread her legs, and proceeded to insert his cock into her. I had to ask and she said he was the largest and thickest cock at the party. I had to know and she said at least 10 and beer can thick. She said if she had not already been fucked by 5 other guys there would have been no way he would have been able to get that thing all the way in her. She wondered if he was able to get into one of the other cunts as he seemed to become extremely aroused when he was able to fully penetrate her. She felt him get even bigger. Despite the size, she admitted he was the best fucker. He alternated between slow and fast, fingering her throughout, making her cum from his fingers and the way his cock rubbed her clit. She would not tell me how many times he made her cum, but she admitted that they fucked for quite a long time. Even her friend came looking for her and when she saw my wife getting fucked by him, my wife said she smiled at her, gave her the thumbs up and let them continue.

It is hard to hear your wife say that she did not want him to stop fucking her, that she wanted him to continue, but eventually he came and came hard, and she said everyone heard him grunting and yelling out that he was cumming. My wife’s cunt was will used. He had to help her get down, after he was able to compose himself and it took them some time before they were able to rejoin the group.

My wife was so fucked that she did not even realize that she had cum just running out of her cunt and down her legs. The host wife quickly grabbed a towel for my wife to clean up.

Soon, all of the solo guys got dressed and left except for the one guy who had not yet had my wife.

The host wife said to my wife, well I guess you have one more cock to play with if you are up to it. My wife said she did not think she could take anymore, but there was this guy, naked, cock hard, not overly big but quite a set of balls on him. Everyone encouraged her to do him.

The host husband came over to my wife, picked her up off the couch. (As I found out he is a weightlifter and was quite muscular.) Took her to the table in the dining room, where the host wife had cleared it, laid a thick blanket down on top and even had a pillow. He laid her down on the table. I think if they had stayed in the other room my wife would not have fucked the 7th guy but being carried and laid naked on the table, made her horny.

Everyone came into the dining room, and the host husband and her friend’s husband got on each side of the table, and they took a leg and spread my wife wide, fully exposing her engorged cunt, gently pulling her across the table until her ass was barely on the table. The 7th guy got between her legs and she said he grabbed his cock, positioned it and began rubbing his cock head between her labia. Everyone was watching and the two guys had lifted her legs up and as wide as she could go. Soon he penetrated her and even though he was the smallest cock (which my wife admitted was at least 6), she said his low hanging balls were slapping her ass every time he pushed inside her. It drove her fucking crazy and she did not want him to stop. I guess every guy has some type of talent in bed. She figured he had to at least cum three time already, so she prepared for a long fuck. But after 5 minutes or so, he shot his load in her.

The party was over and my wife got fucked and seeded by 7 cocks that night.

She did not come home that night after that party ended, spending the night at her friend’s house since it was so late.

The only thing missing from this story is you fucking her last and adding an eighth load.
I would have gladly fucked her and put an eighth load in her, but she did not come home that night. She spent the night at her friend's house, which I later learned that her friend was dropped off at the guy's place with the biggest cock, so my wife spent the night alone with her friend's husband who continued to fuck her throughout the night and the next morning

I would have gladly fucked her and put an eighth load in her, but she did not come home that night. She spent the night at her friend's house, which I later learned that her friend was dropped off at the guy's place with the biggest cock, so my wife spent the night alone with her friend's husband who continued to fuck her throughout the night and the next morning
I would have done the same thing if I were the friend husband

Reactions: Sure-fig
Umm! You missed out there on a sloppy eighth opportunity which you should correct at your wife’s yours and everyone else’s earliest convenience for the benefit of all and especially yourself. I’ve never fucked my wife after as many men as your wife had, came pretty close at a party once but she estimated it had been five and came looking for me as I was engaged elsewhere to make it six and share in her good fortune. Impressed by the quality of service she’d received four of the five men accepted our invitation to attend to her at our home. Party’s are exciting but the home visit was far more intense for her with the guys doing what they could to make it last for as long as was possible into the day we had ahead of us in ways that not only stretched her imagination but her cunt as well. The etiquette of such events so we’ve learnt from others is that the host husband/partner cums last when the visitors have had their due which is not always possible, my wife recognising the difficulties that I and the other men have with retention under difficult cirCUMstances now breaks the event down into separate stages so that recovery water and light food breaks can be had by all with DVP being available to all during the final stage of the day as that really finishes off her day making it compleat and her and us exhausted. As she says, ‘it’s more fun than going to the gym to keep herself fit’💦

Umm! You missed out there on a sloppy eighth opportunity which you should correct at your wife’s yours and everyone else’s earliest convenience for the benefit of all and especially yourself. I’ve never fucked my wife after as many men as your wife had, came pretty close at a party once but she estimated it had been five and came looking for me as I was engaged elsewhere to make it six and share in her good fortune. Impressed by the quality of service she’d received four of the five men accepted our invitation to attend to her at our home. Party’s are exciting but the home visit was far more intense for her with the guys doing what they could to make it last for as long as was possible into the day we had ahead of us in ways that not only stretched her imagination but her cunt as well. The etiquette of such events so we’ve learnt from others is that the host husband/partner cums last when the visitors have had their due which is not always possible, my wife recognising the difficulties that I and the other men have with retention under difficult cirCUMstances now breaks the event down into separate stages so that recovery water and light food breaks can be had by all with DVP being available to all during the final stage of the day as that really finishes off her day making it compleat and her and us exhausted. As she says, ‘it’s more fun than going to the gym to keep herself fit’💦
Oh yes, I know I missed out. But after all of those cocks in her and then her friend's husband I am sure fucked her a few times, she did not want any part of me. I have noticed over the years that when she fucks a guy I am being excluded from any kind of sexual activity with my wife. If there is a dry spell, i.e, she is not getting fucked by other cocks, we will fuck. I guess in the beginning of our relationship and marriage, she was great at pretending, but now, I can tell she is just going through the motions. Letting me put my inadequate cock in her, fucking and cumming in her. While fucking her, I am hard and into it, but afterwards I get kind of depressed, knowing I am not the lover she wants or needs.

Oh yes, I know I missed out. But after all of those cocks in her and then her friend's husband I am sure fucked her a few times, she did not want any part of me. I have noticed over the years that when she fucks a guy I am being excluded from any kind of sexual activity with my wife. If there is a dry spell, i.e, she is not getting fucked by other cocks, we will fuck. I guess in the beginning of our relationship and marriage, she was great at pretending, but now, I can tell she is just going through the motions. Letting me put my inadequate cock in her, fucking and cumming in her. While fucking her, I am hard and into it, but afterwards I get kind of depressed, knowing I am not the lover she wants or needs.
My wife and I have an entirely different dynamic. The more she fucks others, the more she fucks me. I think both my wife and I prefer her to pleasure someone else, then I pick up where they leave off. Her current fwb gets to fuck her bare and then she comes home to me with a dripping wet pussy and I use his cum and her juices as lube to fuck until I can’t help but fill her up with a second load of warm cum.

My wife has an intensely high sex drive and desire for sex, which commenced when she was quite young and banged the neighbor boy. Once penetrated there was no turning back for my wife. As a man, one would think I am the luckiest dude alive with constant sex with my wife. Yes we have sex quite a lot if my wife is not fucking another guy. And that is the issue for my sex life as my wife is pretty much taking a lot of other dick. So yes I am a cuckold, not cut off, but definitely not priority #1 in the bedroom.

As I mentioned in another post about who knows I am a cuckold, my wife has a friend who she told and this friend and her husband are swingers. The husband has fucked my wife with her friend's encouragement. In another posting about humiliation, I mentioned how this friend told me to my face she would never fuck me because I am not masculine enough for her since I am cuckold.

Now that you know the situation, I can tell you about this experience my wife had. The friend and her husband invited my wife to a swinger’s party (and I was specifically not invited). They picked up my wife at our house and I watched her leave with them. Yes my wife was dressed sexy, no bra, clingy blouse, tight skirt, no panties. I did suggest that she may want to take a pair of panties and some pads to wear afterwards as I knew she would have cum in her.

One’s imagination can run wild when you know your wife is getting naked with other guys, sucking cock and getting fucked. But reality could not begin to compare, as I learned upon her return.

There were two couples, including my wife's friend and husband, my wife and 5 guys. So it was more than a swinger’s party. I suspect that my wife did not fill me in on everything that transpired that night, but at least I got quite a few details. Here is what I remember her telling me.

My wife, her friend and husband arrived at the other couple’s house, as they were the hosts. My wife met that couple and the two guys that were already there. My wife said she did not know that there would be solo guys there, but I suspect that is not true. Soon another three guys turned and apparently there was supposed to be another couple, who did not show up.

Drinks were had by all; everyone was nice and welcoming to my wife (oh I bet they were). The host wife took the lead in getting the true festivities started. She picked out one of the solo guys and told him to show my wife his “big pecker.” My wife watched as he unzipped his pants, and behold he was going commando and my wife said this huge semi-hard cock popped out. Knowing my wife, she got wet seeing that.

Then the host wife said that since everyone there knew each other, intimately, that my wife should give everyone a peek at her breasts. According to my wife, she was hesitant, but I know she was just playing. The host husband offered to help her and they both got up. He guided her to where everyone could see her, got behind her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her cleavage but still covering her breasts. Then he grabbed onto the edges of her open blouse and slide the material across her breasts, fully exposing her tits. She said she heard compliments from everyone. The host husband preceded to fondle her tits, pressing up against my wife’s back side and she knew he had an erection. When his hand reached down to go up her skirt, he quickly announced that my wife was not wearing any panties. One of the guys told the host husband to take off her skirt, which he willingly did and there was my wife, totally naked.

My wife being my wife, immediately told all the guys they needed to get naked, which not one needed to be asked again. One of the guys helped my wife’s friend strip naked and another helped undress the host wife. A room for a semi and hard cocks, tits and cunts, I can only imagine.

My wife said those two guys proceeded to fondle and suck those tits, while her friend’s husband joined the host husband in playing and sucking my wife’s tits. Soon my wife was on her knees, taking the host husband’s cock in her mouth. I asked her how big and she said not long but fucking thick. Soon one of the solo guys had his cock in my wife’s mouth.

I asked which of the wives got fucked first and she said the host wife, bent over the couch, was taking one of the solo guy’s cock in her cunt. Then I asked who fucked my wife first and she said the host husband, bending my wife over another couch. Apparently, her friend was getting laid on the floor by one of the solo guys. Of course the cocks not in cunts were getting sucked, with my wife taking two cocks, putting one and then the other in her mouth.

Quite the orgy and I asked my wife if it felt awkward being fucked and sucking all together, but she said everyone had enough alcohol and apparently some other helpful aids that no one cared what anyone was doing.

The guy fucking the host wife came in her and then the host wife said it was time for the women to go upstairs to the bedrooms. They have a four bedroom house so each wife took a room. Being new to this party, my wife waited, wondering what was going to happen next. She later found out from her friend that the host wife had put the three wives’ names on folded pieces of paper along with blank folded pieces of paper in a bowl. Each guy picked out a paper to find out who they would be fucking first. If one of the husbands got his wife, they traded with one of the other guys. Once the guys knew which ones were going first and which cunt they would be fucking they went upstairs. The host wife had also put each wife’s name on a pink sticky and stuck it to the bedroom door where they were waiting in bed.

I asked my wife who came to her room and she said it was the guy who showed his big cock to her in the beginning. Oh how I wished I was there to witness everything that happened that night.

Of course they fucked, doing it in several positions, until he came in my wife doggy style. She told me he made her cum three times.

When he left, soon another guy who was waiting came up, which was the host husband. My wife said he was very aggressive in his fucking after he finger fucked her and tongue fucked her until she came. Then he climbed on top of her, pinning her down on the bed and proceeded to pound her cunt, soon pumping his load in her.

When he left, somehow the last guy waiting downstairs ended up in my wife’s room. He was the one who came already in the host wife. But my wife said he was more than ready to fuck her. She said he was very passionate, kissing her, kissing her breasts, her labia before he gently penetrated her wet cumfilled cunt. He fucked her for quite a while since it was his second of the evening but my wife said he definitely was hard. After he came in her, he went down on her to give her another orgasm. Apparently he must like the taste of cum.

When the 7 guys had fucked and came, they all regrouped back in the family room. My wife said the three woman took a shower together and but she would not tell me if anything happened in the shower and then they rejoined the men. The women had on short robes but the men stayed naked. My wife said she thought the night would soon be ending but alas, that was not to be.

They drank some more and the host said that the men needed to compete and that my wife was the prize. They had a dart board and the competition began. My wife said some of the guys were a little intoxicated and could not either hit the dart board or the dart would not stick. \

The winner was her friend’s husband, and when my wife thought he would take her upstairs, he proceeded to sit down, asked my wife to come over to him, he turned her around and proceeded to pull her onto his lap, spreading her legs and positioning his cock to easily enter her cunt. There in front of everyone he fucked my wife. They all watched, the guys stroking their cocks and the two women fingering themselves.

When the friend’s husband was clearly cumming in my wife, another guy who had not fucked my wife yet sat on the couch, cock hard, and when my wife was lifted off the friend’s husband’s lap he guided her to the lap of the guy sitting next to him. My wife said it was so quick, she barely had the one cock our of her before the next hard cock was in her. At this point the other two wives were getting fucked.

When this guy was finished fucking and cumming in my wife, my wife said she got to up to get a drink of water in the kitchen and one of the other solo guys who had not had my wife followed her. He had her suck him and she said when he was rock hard, he lifted her up onto the counter and since he was quite tall, spread her legs, and proceeded to insert his cock into her. I had to ask and she said he was the largest and thickest cock at the party. I had to know and she said at least 10 and beer can thick. She said if she had not already been fucked by 5 other guys there would have been no way he would have been able to get that thing all the way in her. She wondered if he was able to get into one of the other cunts as he seemed to become extremely aroused when he was able to fully penetrate her. She felt him get even bigger. Despite the size, she admitted he was the best fucker. He alternated between slow and fast, fingering her throughout, making her cum from his fingers and the way his cock rubbed her clit. She would not tell me how many times he made her cum, but she admitted that they fucked for quite a long time. Even her friend came looking for her and when she saw my wife getting fucked by him, my wife said she smiled at her, gave her the thumbs up and let them continue.

It is hard to hear your wife say that she did not want him to stop fucking her, that she wanted him to continue, but eventually he came and came hard, and she said everyone heard him grunting and yelling out that he was cumming. My wife’s cunt was will used. He had to help her get down, after he was able to compose himself and it took them some time before they were able to rejoin the group.

My wife was so fucked that she did not even realize that she had cum just running out of her cunt and down her legs. The host wife quickly grabbed a towel for my wife to clean up.

Soon, all of the solo guys got dressed and left except for the one guy who had not yet had my wife.

The host wife said to my wife, well I guess you have one more cock to play with if you are up to it. My wife said she did not think she could take anymore, but there was this guy, naked, cock hard, not overly big but quite a set of balls on him. Everyone encouraged her to do him.

The host husband came over to my wife, picked her up off the couch. (As I found out he is a weightlifter and was quite muscular.) Took her to the table in the dining room, where the host wife had cleared it, laid a thick blanket down on top and even had a pillow. He laid her down on the table. I think if they had stayed in the other room my wife would not have fucked the 7th guy but being carried and laid naked on the table, made her horny.

Everyone came into the dining room, and the host husband and her friend’s husband got on each side of the table, and they took a leg and spread my wife wide, fully exposing her engorged cunt, gently pulling her across the table until her ass was barely on the table. The 7th guy got between her legs and she said he grabbed his cock, positioned it and began rubbing his cock head between her labia. Everyone was watching and the two guys had lifted her legs up and as wide as she could go. Soon he penetrated her and even though he was the smallest cock (which my wife admitted was at least 6), she said his low hanging balls were slapping her ass every time he pushed inside her. It drove her fucking crazy and she did not want him to stop. I guess every guy has some type of talent in bed. She figured he had to at least cum three time already, so she prepared for a long fuck. But after 5 minutes or so, he shot his load in her.

The party was over and my wife got fucked and seeded by 7 cocks that night.

She did not come home that night after that party ended, spending the night at her friend’s house since it was so late.
Hubby just came hard all over my hand as I stroked him while he read this out loud for me, much quicker than normal. Maybe he likes the idea of his wife being used by 7 men one after the other? 😏

Hubby just came hard all over my hand as I stroked him while he read this out loud for me, much quicker than normal. Maybe he likes the idea of his wife being used by 7 men one after the other? 😏
Nice, I am glad it gave him pleasure. I would never admit it to my wife, but when I found out what had happened, it made me horny and I had to masturbate. I still think of her getting fucked like that. I know it has happened quite a few times since. Not exactly sure how many cocks but with her friend and her friend's husband's circle of "friends", I know it has be several taking turns in my wife.