Hot wife fisting.

littlewilly

Couple
Gold
From
UK
Hi all, Sally here.

Now I’m a big girl down below, always have been and love a big cock or ten. 😜

I also love to be fisted, I first experienced this amazing kink during my early teen years when one of the guys I was fucking said how big my pussy was and he said he could fit his fist in me. He was a big guy, about 6ft 5 inches with very big hands so I was sceptical. Well, four fingers went straight in, then his thumb then he popped his whole hand in my very wet pussy. It felt absolutely amazing and he made a fist and kept going in and out, needless to say I came buckets creaming his hand.

So I’ve been hooked ever since and when I meet a guy with big hands and a kinky side I always get them to fist me. The pics are of me being fisted and my gape before and afterwards, not a massive difference of a gape as I’m a big girl, the guys hands were very big, he was 6 ft 3 inches and very big built, it was amazing to feel the stretching sensation and intense orgasm from it.

My question is, how many more hot wives are able to do this and also love it as I do? How many cuckold hubbies would love to see or have seen their hot wife fisted?

I look forward to hearing all your naughty thoughts and experiences. 😜

Sally. Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4437.jpeg
    IMG_4437.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4434.jpeg
    IMG_4434.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4435.jpeg
    IMG_4435.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4436.jpeg
    IMG_4436.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
My wife loves it when I work my entire hand into her. She then has those crushing orgasms and it feels like my hand is going to be ripped off by the contractions of her vaginal muscles.
Sounds fantastic, she must have good pelvic floor control to grip you so hard. Even with a fist inside me I can’t grip it, I’ve always had a big slack pussy.

Sally. Xx

• Love
Reactions: My redhed 4 bbc
Hi all, Sally here.

Now I’m a big girl down below, always have been and love a big cock or ten. 😜

I also love to be fisted, I first experienced this amazing kink during my early teen years when one of the guys I was fucking said how big my pussy was and he said he could fit his fist in me. He was a big guy, about 6ft 5 inches with very big hands so I was sceptical. Well, four fingers went straight in, then his thumb then he popped his whole hand in my very wet pussy. It felt absolutely amazing and he made a fist and kept going in and out, needless to say I came buckets creaming his hand.

So I’ve been hooked ever since and when I meet a guy with big hands and a kinky side I always get them to fist me. The pics are of me being fisted and my gape before and afterwards, not a massive difference of a gape as I’m a big girl, the guys hands were very big, he was 6 ft 3 inches and very big built, it was amazing to feel the stretching sensation and intense orgasm from it.

My question is, how many more hot wives are able to do this and also love it as I do? How many cuckold hubbies would love to see or have seen their hot wife fisted?

I look forward to hearing all your naughty thoughts and experiences. 😜

Sally. Xx
My ex wife was very petite, and had a super tight pussy, but she was a squirter and she loved to be fisted. The first time it happened I was fingering her, sucking her breasts, and I had managed to get three fingers inside her. I was rubbing her from the inside and thumbing her clit, and I decided to push my thumb in too...she was very, very wet, and eventually I got my entire hand inside her. She was shaking! I fisted her slow at first, and eventually, she gushed. It was incredible.

My ex wife was very petite, and had a super tight pussy, but she was a squirter and she loved to be fisted. The first time it happened I was fingering her, sucking her breasts, and I had managed to get three fingers inside her. I was rubbing her from the inside and thumbing her clit, and I decided to push my thumb in too...she was very, very wet, and eventually I got my entire hand inside her. She was shaking! I fisted her slow at first, and eventually, she gushed. It was incredible.
Fisting feels amazing, whether you’re tight as your girl was or very big and slack as I am, it’s one of my favourite kinks and I always gush too, always put a towel down as I know I’m going to gush and cream the surface I’m on. 😜

I’ve also fisted many women over the years and whatever size their pussys are naturally you can always work your hand in, even the tightest with plenty of time and patience you’ll get there. 👍

Sally. Xx

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby