Hot Wife - or just an easy lay?

picknick99

Nov 1, 2019
She may look ordinary and innocent - inexperienced even, and so she was all those things until we took in a lodger. He was a friend of a friend and I thought I was just being helpful. I never dreamed that he would end up fucking my quiet wife.
The thing was, she didn't even like him that much, not when he first came anyway. She said he was a big-head and a bit sexist and he seemed to like winding her up on purpose. They would bicker quite a bit and it got so bad at one point that I thought she would she would ask me to get rid of him. But then things seemed to change. He was one of those smooth talking bastards who always seems to get their way with women – one thing she hated about him – but when he stopped winding her up and turned his charm on her she ended up dropping her knickers for him and he was fucking her during the daytime while I was at work.... My wife tries to make out she is a feminist, but how can you talk about equality when you are on your hands and knees with your tits dangling and being shafted from behind by a man who has total control over you and isn't going to let up until he has put his sperm in your belly. And if it ends up with you having his bastard well it's not his problem! None of that looks like equality to me, but it's the way nature meant it to be... I think it was my wife arguing with the lodger about feminism that set him a challenge – he decided that he wasn't just going to bandy words with her, he was going to show who's boss. And in a way he was right. If she was such a feminist then why did she allow herself to be seduced? This is from the days when I had a posh SLR camera and was into black and white photography It was amazing how many women will pose naked if they think it's for artistic reasons. It was for shagging reasons too, but women can be shy about admitting to it, that but by posing naked “for artistic reasons” they can pretend to themselves they are not just acting like sluts who wants cock I often masturbate when looking at the full frontal nude picture. It's because she's not looking at me but looking at her lover (you?) She is excited. It has always fascinated her that by stripping naked a woman has such power over a man, that she can make his penis erect, that she can make him want her. She thinks it is great that a woman has that power, to make almost any man want to fuck her. But she also knows that her power won't work on the same man too many times and once he has fucked her a few times he will simply walk away, possibly leaving her with a fat belly and a bastard

Attachments

• untccitled.png
    untccitled.png
    709.2 KB · Views: 149
I have such a similar experience with you with my wife and my friend. She had been in an affair with my friend a few years ago and letting him fuck and do all sorts of things on my back. He is a similar kind of person as you described of your friend and he always gets his way with women. After I found out about their affair, she said she doesn't like my friend much and felt she had been used like a slot and played just for his pleasure. She said she complained and protested, but also admitted she couldn't speak up or resist against him at the same time. She doesn't like me to ask or talk about her affair much. I figured she enjoys being touched and played by him so I invited my friend over and we played together for a few times. My wife always said no to threesome or even get angry when I brought up the question, but as soon as he showed up at our door she is letting him in again and again. She would then put on a piece of lingerie, down on her knees and serve up his cock like nothing had happened before. She would do all the hard work for him and let him just lie down and relax. She would ask me to prepare condoms before hand, then turn around and fuck him bareback. She would say "I will do this only once", then talk about the "next time" with my friend even before he was finished on her. I found this men v. women chemistry thing intriguingly interesting, although to me the most important part is that watching her being fucked by him got me all hot and excited!

Last edited:
I have such a similar experience with you with my wife and my friend. She had been in an affair with my friend a few years ago and letting him fuck and do all sorts of things on my back. He is a similar kind of person as you described of your friend and he always gets his way with women. After I found out about their affair, she said she doesn't like my friend much and felt she had been used like a slot and played just for his pleasure. She said she complained and protested, but also admitted she couldn't speak up or resist against him at the same time. She doesn't like me to ask or talk about her affair much. I figured she enjoys being touched and played by him so I invited my friend over and we played together for a few times. My wife always said no to threesome or even get angry when I brought up the question, but as soon as he showed up at our door she is letting him in again and again. She would then put on a piece of lingerie, down on her knees and serve up his cock like nothing had happened before. She would do all the hard work for him and let him just lie down and relax. She would ask me to prepare condoms before hand, then turn around and fuck him bareback. She would say "I will do this only once", then talk about the "next time" with my friend even before he was finished on her. I found this men v. women chemistry thing intriguingly interesting, although to me the most important part is that watching her being fucked by him got me all hot and excited!
Very mixed messages.