Hotel foursome?

Berndherr

Jul 26, 2021
My fiancée was out with her best friend a few years ago. That night they met two older men in their 50s and partied and drank together. The only thing I know is that the two girls were invited for a few more drinks in the men's hotel room. The girls were a little tipsy and went with them. I saw a photo from the hotel room with the girls and it's light outside so they stayed there for the night. What do you think, what did the two older men do with the then 22 year old girls that night? Feel free to write a few details, what you think what went on that night! Both are slim and good body shape, one is blonde, maybe 5'1 and 99lbs and the other is brown-haired, 5'35 and 114lbs.

Last edited:
Difficult to imagine without some pics of the girls and what the evening might have looked like, bar, guys, room, etc

Reactions: hotcouplefun80
It's fairly obvious I'd have thought - the two guys fucked them. The only question is did they each pair off with one of the girls or did they take turns with both of them?
When two older men get to know two young girls and they even come to the hotel room, don't you want to test both of them?

Difficult to imagine without some pics of the girls and what the evening might have looked like, bar, guys, room, etc
Unfortunately, I only saw one photo that was obviously taken the next morning. Both girls sit close together and look at the camera, laughing, but also somewhat embarrassed.