Hotel

so sorry you miss seeing her get fucked , or she just does not want you to see her love getting fucked??
Lol no I have seen her lots of times sometimes we shear sometimes its mmf or even fmf but tonight she is going solo ,
So I will have a few drinks in the bar then go onto coffee as I will have to drive home later, it should be a short one tonight a couple of hours but you never know it could be longer .👍

Lol no I have seen her lots of times sometimes we shear sometimes its mmf or even fmf but tonight she is going solo ,
So I will have a few drinks in the bar then go onto coffee as I will have to drive home later, it should be a short one tonight a couple of hours but you never know it could be longer .👍
one lucky dude? then if he gets to fuck her all night!!

Hmmm, lucky guy. Will she cum to ur
room and have you clean her up?
My GF LUVS to take loads on her
tits to have me clean them off as
I suck her sexy/hot tits.

Reactions: samsar
Hmmm, lucky guy. Will she cum to ur
room and have you clean her up?
My GF LUVS to take loads on her
tits to have me clean them off as
I suck her sexy/hot tits.
She will come at some time in the night and I will reclaim her as we always do she will not clean because she knows I look forward to sloppy seconds, but I will get texts from her during her time with him probably when he goes to the bathroom just a quick one to let me know she is ok and she is enjoying herself,
I won't touch myself as I wait because I need to be ready for her when she comes. 👍

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
tasty perfect pussy to eat and fuck
Well I hope she will already have had her pussy licked and well fucked before she gets here,
She text me a few moments ago it said still here might be another hour or so are you ok,I text back yes I'm ok I just can't wait until you get here,her next text just said have to go,with xoxoxo at the bottom,
I guess I will have to wait awhile longer.

And for those of us who luv & thrive on
our wives/Gf being like that....
Its absofuckinlutely arousing & amazinh.
Yes,we have been doing this for nearly ten years and I have never got tired of that well fucked look when my wife walks in the door after one of her little adventures,,👍

Reactions: tjlove23
Yes,we have been doing this for nearly ten years and I have never got tired of that well fucked look when my wife walks in the door after one of her little adventures,,👍
It's perfect. Isn't it? That coy smile as she
tells me that she put on panties to come
home, so they would catch every drop of
his cum as it leaks from her very well
Fucked pussy...
She can be such a slut and she knows
that arouses mè like crazy!

It's perfect. Isn't it? That coy smile as she
tells me that she put on panties to come
home, so they would catch every drop of
his cum as it leaks from her very well
Fucked pussy...
She can be such a slut and she knows
that arouses mè like crazy!
Yes then you take them of her so wet with his cum ,you look at her well fucked pussy all red and dripping wet with another mans juice, my cock gets hard I have been waiting all night to fuck her well used hole but first to teast her I lick at her little button all swollen and tender and soon she is begging to be fucked again,
Pulling me away from her pulsating pussy and at last I can reclaim her as I slide my cock into her meeting no resistance her legs wrap around me pulling me in to that well known feeling of my wife's well fucked pussy,
Our sluts what would we do without them,lol👍