Hottest visual

Mine is from the first time. The entire evening is burned into my memory, with little video clips in my mind that I can see like it was yesterday, although it was over 30 years ago now. The one image that is seared most firmly into my mind is from when my good friend first penetrated her pussy.

After a long evening of increasing flirtation, things had finally advanced to the point where they were both naked. I can see her dropping to her knees and looking up at him as she took him into her mouth. After sucking him a bit, she looked over at me with this look of helpless lust, unable to stop. She looked at me as if wanting to be sure I was OK with what was happening, but with a look that also told me it didn't matter whether I was OK or not, it was going to continue in any case! Which I loved.

What was strange, I guess it being our first time and all, was that although they were naked and she had already sucked his cock, I still kept wondering if it would really happen, if she would let him fuck her.

She rolled over onto her back, pulling him to her, and he quickly dropped to his knees between her wide open legs, I continued to ask myself if this was really happening, until I finally took in the sight of his ass moving up and down and his balls bouncing as his pounded my wife. That's the image that burns brightest for me.

Since we’ve been together and she’s already experienced her first BBC, there was this one time when the three of us were partying at a friends house. Me, and D took Robin into a back bedroom and they started messing around together while I just kinda stayed back and kept quiet and stayed out of view while watching them and recording them. I had even left the room for a second and when I came back in, I heard Robin ask D where I was as she didn’t know where I was. I heard him tell her that he thought I was in the bathroom, but I thought I had seen him take a quick look behind him and that he had seen me filming while he was fucking her missionary. I never made a sound and was actually pretty close and had a perfectly clear view of his black cock stretching and pounding her tight little wet pussy, I was in heaven! They were kissing and talking to each other quietly, I couldn’t make out exactly what he was saying which is what made me think because he knew where I was, however she began to get more vocal and louder and then, completely out of nowhere, she started screaming, “oh my god! Oh my god! What are you doing to me?!!” Followed up immediately with her squirting and her juices gushing out and soaking his cock, balls and the mattress as it escaped around him as he was really fucking her at full speed and almost pulling himself completely out before pushing all the way back in! She just kept squirting as the room, actually the entire house, was filled with the sound of her soaking wet pussy as he continued pounding away, along with her screaming, moaning, groaning, and making sounds louder than I’ve ever heard come from her, as well as her telling and begging him to “cum for me! Cum inside me!”. She had clearly lost all control and was experiencing the strongest orgasm of her life! It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen! He came inside her just a couple of strokes after she started talking, and the viewpoint I had couldn’t have been any better. Especially when he pulled out and her soaking wet pussy was gaping wide open as his cum began to drip out! I will never forget that moment, and just how much she had truly allowed herself to completely let go! I think a large part of that was due to her not knowing I was there, and not holding anything back. Afterwards I made my presence known, and told her how amazing and sexy she was, and as soon as he pulled out of her, I watched with excitement and pure lust, as his cum made its way and began leaking out of her gaping wide open pussy. I immediately took his place and easily slid my cock all the way in without any resistance at all! Her pussy was so warm and so incredibly slippery, as his load of cum provided excellent lubrication! I only lasted a short time before I too added even more cum to her already well used pussy! It was not only the hottest visual, but the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced.

Mine is from the first time. The entire evening is burned into my memory, with little video clips in my mind that I can see like it was yesterday, although it was over 30 years ago now. The one image that is seared most firmly into my mind is from when my good friend first penetrated her pussy.

After a long evening of increasing flirtation, things had finally advanced to the point where they were both naked. I can see her dropping to her knees and looking up at him as she took him into her mouth. After sucking him a bit, she looked over at me with this look of helpless lust, unable to stop. She looked at me as if wanting to be sure I was OK with what was happening, but with a look that also told me it didn't matter whether I was OK or not, it was going to continue in any case! Which I loved.

What was strange, I guess it being our first time and all, was that although they were naked and she had already sucked his cock, I still kept wondering if it would really happen, if she would let him fuck her.

She rolled over onto her back, pulling him to her, and he quickly dropped to his knees between her wide open legs, I continued to ask myself if this was really happening, until I finally took in the sight of his ass moving up and down and his balls bouncing as his pounded my wife. That's the image that burns brightest for me.
Don’t leave us hanging! Lol lol

Reactions: hotwifeluvr
I told the whole long story in another thread. Don't get me wrong, I love telling it, re-living it. It never gets old to me, and gets me rock hard just to recount the details in writing.
Don’t leave us hanging! Lol lol

Reactions: Kingvar26
For me it's definitely the first time I saw another man fucking my wife. I suspected she was having an affair and it took me awhile to figure out with who but when I did I went over to his place intending to confront them. When I got there and stepped on to the porch I could see them fucking on the couch through the open front door not 10 feet away. Her clothes were strewn about the floor from the door to the couch along with a single pair of boxers. Obviously he had been planning on fucking her as soon as she arrived.

She was on her back and had her left leg draped over the back of the couch. Her right leg was waving in the air as she rubbed her inner thigh against his side. He was on top of her holding his torso up at arms length and fucking her hard with long deep strokes. She was reaching around him and had one of his butt cheeks in each hand and appeared to be trying to pull him in deeper with each trust.

They were both sweating profusely which wasn't a surprise as it was summer time and the house didn't appear to be air conditioned. There was a fan blowing toward the couch that made it difficult to hear but she was moaning a lot and seemed to be talking dirty very directly into his face as he fucked her. She was obviously looking directly into his eyes while doing so but I couldn't understand what she was saying. He didn't seem to be saying a word and just kept roughly pounding into her.

I just stood there completely in shock, nearly overwhelmed by my thoughts and emotions. I was of course pissed she was cheating and I'm embarrassed to say it was an incredibly arousing thing to see and I was getting harder by the second as I watched. I wanted to call out for her to stop, break through the screen and pull him off her, kill them both or just turn around and leave but I was frozen in place, unable to move. I knew they couldn't see me as it was dark outside and the porch was surrounded by bushes that would prevent anyone from noticing me spying on them. Time seemed to be slowing down. I became aware of my heart beating rapidly in my chest and my bowels suddenly having an overwhelming desire to release.

I don't know how long they had been going at it but my best estimate was that she hadn't been there for no more than a half hour before I arrived. It seemed like I had been standing there for just a few seconds before she began to tense up and I knew she was about to climax. Her toes were splayed wide apart as she neared release and when she peaked she tightly clinched and curled them downward. Her hands moved from his ass to his neck trying to pull his head down. She failed but lifted herself up enough to begin kissing him deeply as her body shook beneath him. He returned her kiss until she collapsed back down to the couch exhausted but he never slowed his pace.

I don't know if that was her first orgasm of the night but it wasn't the last. As he continued to fuck her I could hardly believe this was the same woman I was married too. We never had sex anywhere but the bedroom certainly not in the fully lit living room Infront of an open door. It was almost like she wanted people to see her being a cheating slut. She was never very vocal and never talked dirty, I'd never even heard her cuss. I had never noticed the little thing she did with her toes during climax. He coaxed two more orgasms out of her before he grunted and buried himself inside her as deeply as possible. I assumed he was cumming and my wife went crazy tightly wrapping her arms and legs around him as he collapsed on top of her. He lifted himself up onto his elbows and they began to kiss deeply for a very long time. My wife kept her left arm tightly wrapped around his neck and began caressing his back and butt with her right. She kept her legs tightly wrapped around him locked at the ankles.

Eventually he broke the kiss and began to lift himself up. Reluctantly she released him so he could dismount. As he stood up the full horror of what had just happened hit me. His cock came into view glistening with my wife's juices and it was considerably larger than mine in both length and girth and I'm not particularly small. More importantly though was that he wasn't wearing a condom and had just cum inside me wife. I knew she wasn't on birth control and we never had unprotected sex.

He disappeared out of view as my wife continued laying on the couch, still breathing heavily. He returned shortly with a beer in his hand and sat down on the other end of the couch. He began rubbing her legs and she spread them open slightly apparently so he could see how badly he'd beaten up her pussy.

Eventually she got up and walked to the bathroom which was directly across from the door I was watching from. As she sat on the toilet I could see that her pussy was quite full of cum and her lips were red and swollen. She began using clumps of toilet paper to wipe out as much of it as possible.

When she was satisfied she walked back to the couch and stood in front of her lover. Bending at the waist she again kissed him deeply before going lower until her head was in his lap. Whether she kissed, licked or sucked his cock I can't say. I was focused completely on her perfect ass. Eventually she straightened up and retrieved a cigarette from her purse on the end table. It was at that point I noticed her wedding rings were also sitting on the table. She cuddled up beside him and pulled her legs up onto the couch beside her. As she smoked he wrapped his arm around her cupping her right breast in his hand. She simultaneously placed her left hand on his cock and gently stroked it.

I finally came to my senses and decided not to confront them until I had time to think. My stomach was in knots and my cock was painfully erect. I figured they were done and she'd get dressed to leave soon. Not wanting to get caught I decided to head home myself. Turns out I was wrong. It was another three hours before she got home so they probably fucked a couple more times. She was fresh as a daisy when she got there, they had obviously showered before she left his place.

That was 33 years ago. Long before camera phones were invented but I didn't need to record what I saw to remember any of it. The images of that night have been burned into my brain ever since.
Awesome story man!

Among the best: we'd been married a year or so, she 31, me 41. She was in a division Manager's meeting in a business suite in the local Marriott. She called and said if you want to watch, get down here now, we'll leave the door ajar with the latch. I was about 35 minutes away and hauled on down there with a hardon. Her top was still on, bra unfastened and skirt and panties on the floor. Three guys had taken her missionary on the couch, the third of them was kissing her while cumming in her. As I was undressing he rose off of her and as his cock flopped out I had an awesome view of her legs spread and cum running out, as well as a big circle of cum all around the opening of her vagina. She was coming into her fertile window and when her period was three weeks late we were assuming we were pregnant. An interesting scenario as I'd had a vasectomy. The third guy to finish in her that night was soon a regular in our bedroom.

One other. We are white and so when we invited an attractive black guy home with us after a work party for a threesome it was a very erotic experience for both of us. Seeing my wife naked with him, kissing him and then pulling him on top of her was a rush. I found out later that my wife had enjoyed another black guy before (and later he became a monthly squeeze for her) so this wasn't her first. But it was for me!! I was spellbound watching her open her legs for him and seeing his penis go all the way in. Her nipples were erect and she was breathing harder. They held one another this way and kissed before he began Slowly moving in her, she looked at me as if to say "please give us some time alone, " so I made my exit.

Hottest visual was the first time I saw my wife dp'd. We had done dp quite a few times where I was one of the guys, but the first time we had 3 guys with her (including me). I had just cum in her mouth after the 3 of us had been taking turns spit roasting her. I had to tap out for a bit to recover, while the other 2 guys were still fucking and getting sucked by her. One of the guys asked if she was into DP, she just moaned, and I gave a wink, and a "hell yeah she loves it". With that I watched one of the guys lay on the bed, my wife climbed on top facing him and lowered herself down on his cock. The other guy got behind her and pushed her forward and was right at her ass. i had moved up closer to the head of the bed to watch her face. As the guy slid in her ass, the look on her face was just incredible. So much lust, pleasure and sluttyness as she moaned loud and essentially collapsed in pleasure between the two guys as they started banging away at her pussy and ass. I was hard again pretty quick and had my cock back in her mouth. All of us ended up rotating through all her holes that night. But that first time seeing her taking another man's cock in her ass and pussy at the same time is something I'll never forget.

Hottest visual with the first wife was about a month before we were married. I was 21 she 20, I was transferred to a new base and we were staying with a friend of hers and her husband that she grew up with who also were stationed there. She said that they were playful ,but would not elaborate, as she hadn't seen her in a few years. They had a mobil home, set up real nice on a piece of property. I came home for lunch one day because it was only about 2 miles from the base, walked in the door and turned right to go in kitchen area and stopped dead in my tracks. There was wife(gf) being pounded from behind by Kenny(husband),she was standing on her right leg with her left leg propped up on a chair giving him access to her pussy, she holding on to the table for balance and in front of her was Linda(wife) eating her pussy and clit giving her a good working over. I was a little shocked as I didn't expect to see that, same time I was turned on. They never missed a stroke and continued until Kenny blew his load and Linda proceeded to suck it out of wife. They saw me standing there and said something like "Sorry, but we were all horney", I said "wish I could stay but have to go back to work" although I was sporting a stiff Dick, wife(gf) walks over and says get home right after work, Linda and I are horney and Kenny has to go to work at 3 and she proceeded to give me a deep tongue kiss felt her pussy and it was soaking wet. Needless to say I was home in record time and had fun with both ladies by myself and when Kenny got home later,I'll post more of this later and a few visuals with the new wife

Thanks, a lot more happened in the months that followed but this is the night that has really stuck with me.
OMG what a hot story! Please continue! How did you know where to go? What signs made you think she was cheating? How long before you confronted her? I think I'd let it go on a long time! So damn exciting, the sexy cheating wife who can really fuck! I bet you really upped your game didn't you?

For me, there is absolutely nothing that compares to the very first time I watched another guy fuck my wife. The emotional intensity of seeing my wife being passionately kissed, intimately touched and fondled in the most erotic and sensual ways was over the top.

It was like time came to a standstill as I watched her enjoying herself in the most incredible ways. Watching my wife and my friend wrapped around each other was surreal and the gut-wrenching emotions were here, there and everywhere.

I will never forget when it came to the point for him to enter her pussy. It's forever etched in my memory how they both looked over at me as he was poised on top of her to slide his cock into her pussy. It was as if they were getting my final approval for what was about to happen because once he entered her, there was no turning back.

I sat there in a dreamlike state watching my wife dig her nails into his ass cheeks pulling him into her pussy over and over. They were both moaning and groaning as he fucked her deeper and harder. Their fucking worked into a frenzy as he got closer and closer to coming. Watching my wife's body being hammered so hard and fast like that is an image I will never forget.

Watching and listening to them both come and then finally him laying there on top of her, kissing her softly afterwards is hard to explain. Again, my emotions were everywhere. He finally pulled out of her pussy and went to the bathroom.

I got on top of her and slid my rock hard cock into her pussy and exploded within seconds. We took a break and then we took turns fucking her until the sun came up.

I was addicted to the intensity of it all from then on. It's been a lifelong obsession watching my wife fuck or being with her afterwards from that point on.

For me, there is absolutely nothing that compares to the very first time I watched another guy fuck my wife.
Nothing compares. That first time is mind blowing. Then again, so is the second. And third. And...

I was addicted to the intensity of it all from then on. It's been a lifelong obsession watching my wife fuck or being with her afterwards from that point on.
Yeah, there's really no turning back. The intensity...exactly.

My wife was 35 when she started dating Rob, 25 years old hot Caucasian guy. I helped her find him on a dating app. He wasn't comfortable with me watching so they both dated and wife told me everything. After few dates, she decided she wants to be exclusive. Month or so later, the condom was gone. Soon after I noticed that the started dating more. My wife was with Rob every weekend. Sometimes 3 to 4 nights a week. She started looking prettier. They were having great sex. One evening over a drink she said that she has developed feelings for him. She said to install a camera and wanted me to watch her but she wanted Rob in our marital bed. I was super excited. I got things done. Before leaving the house for a night to stay at a hotel, she kissed me and said, I must warn you that I am very intimate with him in bed. And tonight is special. I said how? She said you watch, it's a surprise for you and I know you will love it.
I left and I saw he arrived, they drank and talked, danced but then things started to heat up. I saw she took his clothes off and hers. They both hugged naked. And then my wife said to him that she has told me that she will have Rob only and that my pussy belongs to you. He got so happy and started to kiss my wife everywhere like this was all he ever wanted. Then my wife said you have to promise that this cock belongs to me. He said promise and that I will do anything, I don't want anyone else but you. That drove my wife wild. She pushed him on sofa and started to lick him wildly. She kissed every part of his body. Never saw or imagined her doing that. Took his cock in her mouth. His cock was much thicker than mine and longer. Being a bi myself I got horny looking at his cock and his body. I felt jealous of my wife. Rob stood up and took my wife in his arms and said to my wife I love you. My wife immediately said I love you too. And they both started to kiss passionately. My wife said to Rob, make love to me in my bed. Claim me. Rob lifted her in his armz and took her to our marital bed. My wife laid down and opened her legs. She said Rob take me. I am yours. When he entered her she had an orgasm and she said I love you Rob. This is something burned in my head. They made love twice that night. It was very intense. Later she asked me how was it, I said l loved it. She said you are a true cuck and we kissed. She said but keep in mind that you are my rock, my everything.

Reactions: manoverworld
What is the hottest visual of a real-life encounter you have had? A visual that is vividly burned into your memory.
The first time we were with a couple. We went out for a drink and the agreement was to hang out tomorrow. however, to get to know each other better, we swapped cars, my wife with him, and me with his wife. We were car to car. Suddenly I saw the two of them kissing, so we both started... And then, after a few moments, I saw through the side window of the car his naked ass working up and down and thrusting it into my wife. The sight shocked me so much that I froze. His wife wanted sex, but he couldn't get up. When they fucked each other, they lit cigarettes, and then fucked each other again. I will never forget it.

Reactions: Viewer
I have posted this story in a couple of other threads but the number one thing was our very first experience. We were out at a bar with a bunch of work friends and the wife at some point struck up a conversation with a couple of guys we invited to sit with our group. These were complete strangers but the wife hit it off with one of them and somehow during the course of their chat, she mentioned to him what we were “all about”. After talking with him for a little while, the wife told me about the nature of her little discussion she had been having. At first, I was apprehensive because we were out with friends that we did not want to know what we were up to. At any rate, I joined the conversation and the three of us talked throughout the evening. Eventually I suggested to the wife that she and him go outside to talk about the details and get “better acquainted” away from the prying eyes and ears of our friends and I would eventually join.

So, she and our new friend slipped away from the table and went for a stroll. I waited a little while so as not to be obvious and made my way outside to catch up with them. At first, I did not see them but eventually I found them around the corner of the bar up against the wall but still very much out in the open where anyone could come around the corner and see them just as I could. As I walked up to them, I could see this guy had his hand up one side of the wife’s shorts working a finger in to her pussy. The wife was holding what definitely was the biggest cock I had ever seen, (eight plus inches) in her hand. She had made him very hard from her stroking, and as I walked up, she casually asked me what I thought. It was at this time it all hit me, although I did not fully realize it until much later. Seeing my soon to be wife standing there with some strange man’s cock in her hand and his fingers exploring her pussy was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Later I decided it was the “perfect moment”, and I have never forgotten it. Of course there have been many many other but this is the number one for me.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife