Hotwife “Affair”

Question for both women and men out there. Anyone been involved in a consenting affair? Backstory on us is married many years and no extracurricular activity on either of our parts. We role play a cuckold couple lifestyle and have started hanging out regularly with a coworker of hers and her boyfriend who are in a sharing cuckold setup.

We’ve yet to take any action on it but the thought and build up gets a little greater by the day. We read a story together of woman who used a service to have a “real” affair and we both got off to the idea. Being a man I’ve typically been on the other side of the chase than her. While she was in a serious dating relationship prior to us meeting she admitted to having relations with a few married men and spoke of how exciting it was for both of them. From my point I got off to the thought of somehow meeting the guy by chance knowing he thinks he’s fucking my wife without me knowing. There’s a guy who works for a distributor my wife does business with who has made some advances a while back and always compliments her when they cross paths. I told her to reciprocate if she’d like and she got very giddy about the idea.

Any drawbacks or positives based on experience will be nice. I’ve met the guy twice and the thought of her flirting with him is something which excites me.

Question for both women and men out there. Anyone been involved in a consenting affair? Backstory on us is married many years and no extracurricular activity on either of our parts. We role play a cuckold couple lifestyle and have started hanging out regularly with a coworker of hers and her boyfriend who are in a sharing cuckold setup.

We’ve yet to take any action on it but the thought and build up gets a little greater by the day. We read a story together of woman who used a service to have a “real” affair and we both got off to the idea. Being a man I’ve typically been on the other side of the chase than her. While she was in a serious dating relationship prior to us meeting she admitted to having relations with a few married men and spoke of how exciting it was for both of them. From my point I got off to the thought of somehow meeting the guy by chance knowing he thinks he’s fucking my wife without me knowing. There’s a guy who works for a distributor my wife does business with who has made some advances a while back and always compliments her when they cross paths. I told her to reciprocate if she’d like and she got very giddy about the idea.

Any drawbacks or positives based on experience will be nice. I’ve met the guy twice and the thought of her flirting with him is something which excites me.
Any new developments?

Over the years, KK's led numerous men to believe she was cheating. We've done a few fantasy / role-play encounters on this theme too - basic idea is KK plays the role of cheating wife, usually in some kind of revenge sex scenario. While it may be deceptive, it's very, very hot fun.

I get off on knowing the guy has no idea that I know, if that makes sense. KK gets hot sex, and the thrill of "being naughty."

Any new developments?
On this specific front no. We have connected with a couple who my wife has been co workers with the female for many years. I’ve described it as a quasi cuckold-limitedly open relationship. Within the past month or so we’ve hung out every weekend. I’ve yet to partake in any activities with the female but he has fucked my wife a few times the last couple of weeks. We’re in re evaluate mode now and really haven’t much discussed other ways of filling our needs and desires since.

Half if not more of my wife's "boyfriends" have thought she was having an affair. I think she likes it not only for the thrill where they think they might "get caught" but also, if she wants to cool it off for a while, for whatever reason, its a built in excuse to end or slow things down. "oh my husband is getting suspicious, i can't talk this week" That sort of thing.

On this specific front no. We have connected with a couple who my wife has been co workers with the female for many years. I’ve described it as a quasi cuckold-limitedly open relationship. Within the past month or so we’ve hung out every weekend. I’ve yet to partake in any activities with the female but he has fucked my wife a few times the last couple of weeks. We’re in re evaluate mode now and really haven’t much discussed other ways of filling our needs and desires since.
Very nice! Have you enjoyed your wife getting fucked by this married man? Did you get to watch your wife with this other guy or enjoy sloppy seconds? How does your wife feel about fucking this guy? Are they having FMF threesomes with her?
Great story thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Needtosucknow
Very nice! Have you enjoyed your wife getting fucked by this married man? Did you get to watch your wife with this other guy or enjoy sloppy seconds? How does your wife feel about fucking this guy? Are they having FMF threesomes with her?
Great story thanks for sharing!
I have enjoyed it siesta. Unfortunately like many other things in life a complication with our friendships has put this to a halt at least for now. On a positive note it’s brought another man into our lives and it’s a very different vibe in a good way.

My wife had several affairs that she liked to keep a secret but I normally knew about them within a short time and would just not let on that I knew, but after getting fucked by her lover of affair she always wanted to me to eat her pussy, she would have several orgasms, I would always comment how wet and juicy her pussy is which would drive her wild, always telling me I am the best pussy eater ever, but would never admit to cheating, I loved that pie so much I could cum from just eating cream pie

Starting to follow. This is the hubby here (usually its Tara who is active here). We have discussed this type of scenario/ fantasy but refrain from it because we dont her to get mentally/ emotionally involved such that it wrecks our marriage. Also, in the limited experience we have had, we have found her lovers (bulls/alphas) to be more open and honest once they know that the hubby knows/ encourages and is a cuckold.

Starting to follow. This is the hubby here (usually its Tara who is active here). We have discussed this type of scenario/ fantasy but refrain from it because we dont her to get mentally/ emotionally involved such that it wrecks our marriage. Also, in the limited experience we have had, we have found her lovers (bulls/alphas) to be more open and honest once they know that the hubby knows/ encourages and is a cuckold.

Hello i think.the two of your are awesome my wife and i have bren in tbe lifestyle for about 5 years. It has been very rewarding for us. Since she became a hotwife her confidence and dress has changed so much for thr better feel free to ask me anything . You can Pm me if you like. You and your BEAUTIFUL wife have a great day

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
Yhh i think knowing that the hubby approves or isn’t going to get angry or too jealous is definitely a big plus for everyone

nice!

Late to the party, but I came to this fantasy in a way that's a little unclear to me even. It had something to do with the thought of how my first wife was now getting it from another guy. It tore me up at first, but then at some point it turned and I got off on the thought of this other guy busting a nut in her. Fast forward a decade and some and I confessed this 'thing' to my wife. Long story short, it grew from there and she had a few encounters. I loved it and still would like her to be with other guys. It might still happen. In any case, to your wondering, for me, I love the idea of her being used, and for me, its the idea of guys cumming inside of her that gets me off. I had one sloppy seconds experience and I was hooked on it the moment I entered her.

I'm glad to hear you've both had some experience with it now. But yes, life does present its challenges! No need to rush, but I do recommend branching out. Having more than one guy available to provide for her (and you) makes for an easier time when you're ready. I don't know how easy it is to find partners now. We were active back when CL had casual encounters. I'm hoping to find reasonable alternatives. Good luck in your adventure!