Hotwife Alex

Hello all!
It's the first time I share pics of my wife on internet.
We usualy meet couple to have girl-play, but this time, I wanted to see my wife used as a toy by a stranger. She loves to act like a slut in front of his husband. It drives me crazy to watch her get prepared for another guy.

View attachment 375586
My wife texting a guy we meet in a bar, getting ready for our first cuckold experience.

View attachment 375585

Later that night...

View attachment 375587

Who want to be the one texting the other side ? What would you do to her if you could pick her up ?

Do you like her body? She's not very self confident, and don't believe she's sexy.

Please comment if you want more of her/us. She loves dirty comments and see what her pics do to you ;) Tributes appreciated.
She's very hot! Any man would love to have her

Reactions: Coupl3
Mmmhhh, She would love it too... Do you like her tits? They are very sensitive.
Tell her how you'll explore her body If you could meet her...
Yep... I like her entire shape. I'd come to your house, romance your wife, and soon she'd be on her knees, working this thick black dick. - She'd willingly turn around and want me to take her doggy style. - I'd grab her hips, and pound the hell out of that married white ass. You can watch.. see this black dick pounding your wife, and we're both juicy.. - I empty a full load into that sweet pussy... my cum is running down her legs..

Hi, your wife is very attractive. I'm not really a ladies man, so I wouldn't really know how to seduce her. :D But would really enjoy taking her out to a nice place, getting to know her better and then back to your place and undress her while you watch. ;)

Reactions: Coupl3