Hotwife couple looking for long term friend

We are a normal couple with 15 years of off and on experience in the lifestyle. We are looking for a long term male friend, BWC or BBC who is also looking for more than a one night thing. We are real, she is sexy with full 36E naturals and I love her getting and giving pleasure and love to join and watch. We are not into an humiliation and I always finish with her after she has been with a lover / friend. We do have two other great male friends but they have limited availability and we are looking for number three. Local to Chicagoland only but we do spend a lot of time in Bay City, MI.

We are looking for an actual friend, longer term, that is also normal, knows their place is clean, selective and is Vaxxed. We are liberal minded so be of a like mind for long term harmony. To each their own but we have our strong preferences for erotic friends. Those wanting a quick one night deal will be weeded out pretty quick. A nice sized cock with a, large load would be excellent as creampies are a big turn on for us.

View attachment 599871
She is looking incredible!

We are a normal couple with 15 years of off and on experience in the lifestyle. We are looking for a long term male friend, BWC or BBC who is also looking for more than a one night thing. We are real, she is sexy with full 36E naturals and I love her getting and giving pleasure and love to join and watch. We are not into an humiliation and I always finish with her after she has been with a lover / friend. We do have two other great male friends but they have limited availability and we are looking for number three. Local to Chicagoland only but we do spend a lot of time in Bay City, MI.

We are looking for an actual friend, longer term, that is also normal, knows their place is clean, selective and is Vaxxed. We are liberal minded so be of a like mind for long term harmony. To each their own but we have our strong preferences for erotic friends. Those wanting a quick one night deal will be weeded out pretty quick. A nice sized cock with a, large load would be excellent as creampies are a big turn on for us.

View attachment 599871
Welcome, I do not qualify size wise :( or location wise, but she is a walking sex goddess so please stick around and favor us with photos of her on occasion.