Hotwife Falls In Love & Cuck Does Too.

Robvanjan

Male
Gold
About 6 months ago, I was contacted by a cuck husband who saw my profile on another site and wanted to see if his wife and I would get along and set up a date with her. We chatted quite a bit on text and met about a week later. Her husband was behind the scenes, chatting with her, texting with me, hoping we would hit it off. I was their first experience and she agreed to a hotel. It was fireworks!! We hit it off so well, she didn't go home after the first session, or the second...third...we fucked all night and into the afternoon of the next day! During the early morning, our sex evolved into love making. Her husband listened to a couple of the sessions over the phone, then fell asleep. Weeks later, she and I and him would all chat and "I Love You's" started to come out. Husband mentioned that all she could think about was me and asked if I was in love with his wife. Trick question??? Set up??? I don't know??? Her husband said he was in full support of us falling in love and that it turned him on. He mentioned that she was getting off birth control and that they would be very happy if I moved in with them. Thing is, I love her too.... but what is my next move? Thoughts?

About 6 months ago, I was contacted by a cuck husband who saw my profile on another site and wanted to see if his wife and I would get along and set up a date with her. We chatted quite a bit on text and met about a week later. Her husband was behind the scenes, chatting with her, texting with me, hoping we would hit it off. I was their first experience and she agreed to a hotel. It was fireworks!! We hit it off so well, she didn't go home after the first session, or the second...third...we fucked all night and into the afternoon of the next day! During the early morning, our sex evolved into love making. Her husband listened to a couple of the sessions over the phone, then fell asleep. Weeks later, she and I and him would all chat and "I Love You's" started to come out. Husband mentioned that all she could think about was me and asked if I was in love with his wife. Trick question??? Set up??? I don't know??? Her husband said he was in full support of us falling in love and that it turned him on. He mentioned that she was getting off birth control and that they would be very happy if I moved in with them. Thing is, I love her too.... but what is my next move? Thoughts?
You have his and her permission. Do you want to live with them? You’ll have a married woman who loves to open her legs for you when ever you want her to. Don’t get better than that .

I would think maybe he wants to get rid of her and pass her off on you ,

Well you can do the guy the favor and pretend all is well just if that's what he wants , can always hang out with him to pick his mind see what gives why is pushing her off on you .

Maybe he wants a divorce and see you as his ticket to freedom .

I would think maybe he wants to get rid of her and pass her off on you ,

Well you can do the guy the favor and pretend all is well just if that's what he wants , can always hang out with him to pick his mind see what gives why is pushing her off on you .

Maybe he wants a divorce and see you as his ticket to freedom .
He’s he love her too . So it a win win

Reactions: slutplay
I have thought of that and been talking to him. I guess a brand of his cuckoldry is to be present and witness his wife fall in love with another man. He fully supports me having a baby with her and moving in and being poly. But, I'm NOT one to commit and do see other couples. Maybe they want to tie me down. I don't know..

I have thought of that and been talking to him. I guess a brand of his cuckoldry is to be present and witness his wife fall in love with another man. He fully supports me having a baby with her and moving in and being poly. But, I'm NOT one to commit and do see other couples. Maybe they want to tie me down. I don't know..
Its usually not the case . I think you must relax and fuck the shit out of that slutty pussie of hers .

Reactions: slutplay
Sounds like you have fallen into a situation much like my wife and I are actually seeking.

Our goal is to find a man, similar to yourself, that IS actually interested in possibly falling in love with my wife and possibly moving in with us on a permanent basis.

We are really into the cuckhold scene as much as the total poly-amorous type relationship, where each of loves the other in their own way.

Sounds like you have fallen into a situation much like my wife and I are actually seeking.

Our goal is to find a man, similar to yourself, that IS actually interested in possibly falling in love with my wife and possibly moving in with us on a permanent basis.

We are really into the cuckhold scene as much as the total poly-amorous type relationship, where each of loves the other in their own way.
I think that's beautiful! I have done it twice in my life and they have both resulted in children and amazing relationships. There are challenges such as time and lifestyle changes. But, if you can support it, I would recommend it, Especially, if the Mrs has a really high sex drive, often she can receive and maintain several males.

I love the thought of a bull falling in love with my wife and her falling in love with him!

I love the thought of this!!!

Reactions: Robvanjan

I think the best way to make that happen is having your wife dating regularly men that your cuck finds and sets up for you. I'm poly ENM and we met under the same LS preference and understanding. Try the Feeld app in your area. It's for poly, couples and it have become a cuckold dating place too. Or try here Wife Wants To Play. The husband/cuck actually found me and knew his wife's type., tattoos, muscles, older, etc.. and set up our date. We met and hooked up with no expectations and she was mostly doing it for him. But, when we hit it... We HIT IT OFF! The chemistry was right and the sex was amazing... which turning into making love. We often forget cuck boi is there and we dive into each others souls! So beautiful. We hold nothing back in from of him and he couldn't be happier. He gets pleasure from constant masturbation, but we ask that he be silent or take it to the hallway or the other room and do it in his rag so as to not drip on the floor; we don't want (or the kids) to step in it.

Last edited:
What a thrilling situation for all! As a husband I am happy for her husband. I would not say he was wanting to get rid of her since he wants you to move in and not her to move out.

Enjoy and keep us all updated.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
UPDATE: So my GF/his HW took a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE! So, she is crazy excited but very nervous. She is struggling ALOT with me not being there for the process. She is happy with her hubby/cuck, but REALLY wants me now on a daily basis and I can't. She lives in quiet want and desire. I feel bad for her. Now she is deeply in love with her bull/baby daddy and can't be with me.

Reactions: hotwifelexi