Hotwife from Mumbai says Hi

Heya beautiful people.!!
Just an introductory Hi from the wife. She wouldnt mind playing with some nice guys around here.
Thank you.
Keep Playing..;)

Who would you most like for her to fuck? Friends of yours? Neighbors? Co-workers? Strangers? Other Indian guys or white guys or black guys?

I love it when my pretty blonde wife has sex with married guys we know and especially with black guys.

Mostly its been strangers. May be co-workers when shes traveling for business. Shes never had a black guy before. She is kinda curious and so am I.

Reactions: JRodgers
That is so hot! I really admire your willingness to take the risk of other guys fucking your wife in what I perceive to be a very restrictive social and cultural situation. It is taboo in the US for a wife to have sex with other men and for white women/wives to have sex with black men but I suspect the taboo in India is much more prominent.

I worked with a gentleman from Hyderabad. He found it odd that American guys talk to each other about sex. He claimed that Indian men do not discuss sex with each other. It must be difficult to bring other men into having fun with your wife.

Do you like to watch? Would you/your wife like one-night-stands or long-term relationships with other men?

That is so hot! I really admire your willingness to take the risk of other guys fucking your wife in what I perceive to be a very restrictive social and cultural situation. It is taboo in the US for a wife to have sex with other men and for white women/wives to have sex with black men but I suspect the taboo in India is much more prominent.

I worked with a gentleman from Hyderabad. He found it odd that American guys talk to each other about sex. He claimed that Indian men do not discuss sex with each other. It must be difficult to bring other men into having fun with your wife.

Do you like to watch? Would you/your wife like one-night-stands or long-term relationships with other men?
Yeah true that. Its a big taboo here. But slowly, very slowly small percentage of people are coming out and embracing this idea of an alternate lifestyle.
And as for me, Yeah whenever shes away, she records it for me. And no long-term thing. It would be maximum couple of times with the same guy, No more.

Reactions: robandkate
Hey girls and women I m from Gurgaon if any girls get a body massage and women also call me on and WhatsApp

+91 7082325505
Have a fun join hure up