Hotwife hopeful

Bobbers

Couple
Gold member
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
My wife is intrigued about being a hotwife and I would love it but she is a bit self conscious about her body. I am constantly telling her that most ladies in their 50's would love to have a body like hers. We have been in the swinger lifestyle for several years and she's always drawn a lot of attention but to go on a date herself seems to intimidate her. So, help us out here. Would you jump at the chance?

Hello, tell her that she looks great and many men would admire her body ...
She is very much alike my wife and I can assure you that such bodies are very successful among men even young ones :)

Reactions: Bobbers
Thank you. Yes, she's quite successful with the men, young and older, at parties and clubs. It's just that she's not sure if she'd be comfortable on a date. She'll be reading the replies here and we'll see if she will allow more exposing pictures to be posted.

Hello, tell her that she looks great and many men would admire her body ...
She is very much alike my wife and I can assure you that such bodies are very successful among men even young ones :)
She just got out of bed and I showed her your comment. She said that was sweet of you.

I keep telling her that. She's very comfortable with a group of people but is uneasy meeting someone new by herself. Her breasts aren't as perky as they used to be. I love her breasts and nobody has ever complained. I just told her to simply lay on the bed like this and see if anybody refuses to slide it in because of her breasts. :D

Hello again,
I am happy she enjoyed my words :)
What I would kindly suggest is to help her by joining all of her dates to support her finding new lovers. What I mean is that step by step she would become more confident as she would notice the men feedback :)
As long as you are swingers for some years I see no problem you helping her and she decides further... I did the same with my wife and at one significant moment she said "ok, let me go alone to this date and see what happens..."
Of course friends are very nice and comfortable source of lovers and threesomes but now and then women need to conquer some younger men to make sure they are still attractive.... As we , men, do as well :)

To answer your question about whether I would jump at the chance...... HELL YES!!! She looks awesome. My wife was the same way for a long time, as far as being nervous about meeting men on her own. She finally said she wanted to try it, and very quickly figured out how much fun it was being naughty on her own. She loves the sneaking around and meeting men part of it. She likes it because she’s sneaking around and hiding it from everyone but me! Her female friends and sisters would have a shit hemmorage if they knew....lol.

Well, of course I'm in. she's a cutie.

IF she had been paying attention she would have noticed that guys have been checking her out.
But like a lot of people I expect she got busy with life and consumed with the numbers and age. But have y'a;ll noticed that most people over 40 now don't look nearly as "old" as they did when we were kids? We're not "wiser" People really do look younger for a lot of reasons.

The pic on our profile is Wifey (I'm sure you knew it wasn't me) she came home from grocery shopping one Saturday maybe a year ago, all bouncy and smiles because younger guys were lusting after her and she wasn't made up or dressed to go out. When that happens it's fun and it's a boost seeing them perk up.
She should have known it as we play with younger people and I've seen her wear out several guys at once a couple of times.. She just wasn't feeling it that day when she left.

it's going to happen for you too. They just think they're not attractive because they're stuck on the numbers or something else. Even as teens women tend to notice what they think are flaws.
She's going to have a blast, and lucky you, you're going to get to go along for the ride.

Don't forget to buckle up!

Reactions: WifeD
My wife is intrigued about being a hotwife and I would love it but she is a bit self conscious about her body. I am constantly telling her that most ladies in their 50's would love to have a body like hers. We have been in the swinger lifestyle for several years and she's always drawn a lot of attention but to go on a date herself seems to intimidate her. So, help us out here. Would you jump at the chance?

View attachment 193453
Tell her she's sexy and deserves as much cocks as she wants!

Reactions: thePlagueDoctor
We've been browsing around this site a bit and she said this shot was ok to post.

View attachment 194428

She always enjoys playing with this friend. I always enjoy watching.
What a beautiful sexy woman! I just really wish she were mine. You must really love her. I can understand her hesitancy but if her date is well planned and she knows that you're waiting for her at home with a hard cock, then it seems a great scenario.

Reactions: thePlagueDoctor
I keep telling her that. She's very comfortable with a group of people but is uneasy meeting someone new by herself. Her breasts aren't as perky as they used to be. I love her breasts and nobody has ever complained. I just told her to simply lay on the bed like this and see if anybody refuses to slide it in because of her breasts. :D

View attachment 194456
She is perfect from what I can see. What a lovely lady!