Hotwife looking for advice

SazzleB

I was introduced to the hotwife lifestyle by my ex. Unfortunately the relationship fell apart when he took it too far and I found out that he was pimping me out, whilst pretending to me that it was a date that he set up. He would happily be tied to a chair whilst I fucked my date all night unable to touch his cock for release. When I found out what he was doing, I persuaded him to take it further and let me put him in a cock cage so he couldn't get off. On the last occasion, I got him to let me tie him spreadeagled in the hotel room wardrobe, gagged (locked with a padlock) and in his cock cage. I fucked my date as he was hot, but left my now ex tied in the wardrobe, I took all his cloths and the keys with me. I returned the hotel key, went back to our apartment collected my things and left.

I've moved on and now in a new relationship. Any advice on how to raise the subject of hotwifing with my new boyfriend? He's great in all respects but I do miss the thrill of going out and getting a good fuck.