Hotwife Palooza EDR

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
I made it down to EDR for the Lifestylers Magazine Hotwife Palooza event. Resort sold out a long time ago so this should be a sexy weekend!

Two of my magazine covers ended up on the promo posters. I'm so excited. I know it's nothing huge, but I'm happy that I made the decision to appear in the magazine.

A couple of pics for you and I'm sure Mr Hw will post some fun pics throughout the weekend if there's an interest. Happy Fuck Me Friday!

Our room should be easy enough to find. Mr Hw had the neon signs custom made. (Not the lips though) I think they're so fun!

I'm on there! I know, I'm easily excited. Lol

20220428_174819.jpgScreenshot_20220428-202251_Gallery.jpgMy room is well lit..😀

I made it down to EDR for the Lifestylers Magazine Hotwife Palooza event. Resort sold out a long time ago so this should be a sexy weekend!

Two of my magazine covers ended up on the promo posters. I'm so excited. I know it's nothing huge, but I'm happy that I made the decision to appear in the magazine.

A couple of pics for you and I'm sure Mr Hw will post some fun pics throughout the weekend if there's an interest. Happy Fuck Me Friday!

Our room should be easy enough to find. Mr Hw had the neon signs custom made. (Not the lips though) I think they're so fun!

I'm on there! I know, I'm easily excited. Lol

View attachment 808659View attachment 808660My room is well lit..😀
I hope you have an amazing time! Looking forward to hearing about it :)

Reactions: Hwcouple702
So Mrs Hotwife's "Latin Lover" showed up about a half hour ago and she took him back to our room to "slip into something more comfortable "....I'm guessing what he's "slipping in to" right now is pretty "comfortable"...

This was really fun, but made me pretty nervous. I decided to "go for it" when the LSM publishers wanted to introduce me at the Saturday afternoon Hotwife Palooza Pool Party. So, here I am, in all my glory. That was a really big crowd, so I guess lots of people know the "real me" now. Yikes!

1651974703630.png

Man, there’s some good pussy filling action going on! - hope you were last in the queue with your load, as the last load is ALWAYS the biggest pussy filler!😍

This was really fun, but made me pretty nervous. I decided to "go for it" when the LSM publishers wanted to introduce me at the Saturday afternoon Hotwife Palooza Pool Party. So, here I am, in all my glory. That was a really big crowd, so I guess lots of people know the "real me" now. Yikes!

View attachment 819349
Very hot lady and very cool!! How did they introduce you?

Reactions: Hwcouple702
So Mrs Hotwife's "Latin Lover" showed up about a half hour ago and she took him back to our room to "slip into something more comfortable "....I'm guessing what he's "slipping in to" right now is pretty "comfortable"...
Ha ha! I actually stole that line for my article. It was clever and sexy. I hope it gets published.

Mrs Hotwife

Reactions: sri65