Hotwife POV question

My first time I personally found it very hard, one hand I kept looking over to my husband to make sure he was still ok trying to make it seem like it was nothing and on the other I was wanting to screem with excitement and almost do more than just lay there.

After he'd gone my husband wanted to smell me, taste me and then fuck me and we talk about our experience whilst fucking.

In my mind it would be better if the guys dick was much bigger than your husband/BF. I fully expect a much bigger dick than mine will make my wife moan louder, be much more vocal and likely cum much harder than she does with me. if she did all that with a guy that was only slightly bigger than me I feel like it would be much more likely to make me butt hurt a tiny bit.

Reactions: goodhubby
My first time I personally found it very hard, one hand I kept looking over to my husband to make sure he was still ok trying to make it seem like it was nothing and on the other I was wanting to screem with excitement and almost do more than just lay there.
After he'd gone my husband wanted to smell me, taste me and then fuck me and we talk about our experience whilst fucking.

this is why I’m hoping the role playing we do where I use a large realistic strap on while she fantasizes I’m her hung guy friend will help. It took a while before she felt comfortable completely letting lose doing that. Now she goes crazy and has most incredibly intense orgasms ive ever seen. I had orgasm envy lol. When we first started talking about her being with her guy friend my wife asked if would get upset if she had to moan really loud and play it up to make her guy friend feel better lol. She wanted an excuse in case she enjoyed it too much. Now she knows the more she enjoys it the more I will.

First time for me, was kind of like breaking the ice...it was awkward, weird, uneasy, and wasn't sure about anything. However after relaxing a bit and letting down my guard it got better. After having passionate sex after with Mr HW and discussing it there was no turning back! 2nd time went MUCH better and so on thereafter.

First time for me, was kind of like breaking the ice...it was awkward, weird, uneasy, and wasn't sure about anything. However after relaxing a bit and letting down my guard it got better. After having passionate sex after with Mr HW and discussing it there was no turning back! 2nd time went MUCH better and so on thereafter.
Did you do it with a different or same guy each time?

I find it so hot that he eanted to smell you then taste you. Right up my alley. I love the scent and taste of the juices produced during sex.

My hubby is actually pretty large. The first time I was shared it was with hubbies best friend after I made a foolish bet with him. He was smaller than hubby. Hubby and my best girlfriend watched as i stripped and gave him a blowjob. He then took me to our guest room to fuck me and they didn't watch. It was awkward and humiliating being naked and blowing him Infront hubby and my friend. He was inexperienced and didn't last long in the bedroom. Despite fucking me twice that night I didn't get off.
That sounded very hot