Hotwife terms question

werekinky2

Male
May 29, 2019
So my wife and I have met with another who she fucked. And met a few times without me. So the question is what would I be considered?? I enjoy watching her fuck. I also enjoy fucking her. I believe my cock may even be bigger than his. Is he still considered bull??? And if so what would I be?

So my wife and I have met with another who she fucked. And met a few times without me. So the question is what would I be considered?? I enjoy watching her fuck. I also enjoy fucking her. I believe my cock may even be bigger than his. Is he still considered bull??? And if so what would I be?
A cuck

Reactions: 2wheel and Tof82
Technically/semantically, you're a cuckold - this is true for any man who's wife has sex with other men.

The term "bull" is one of those unfortunate nonsense labels that's arisen - it is offensive, inaccurate (unless your wife happens to be livestock), and imbued with racial overtones.

This domain is full of nonsensical labels and terminology for various reasons; 'stag," "vixen," "bull," and so on are attempts at ego defense, propped up as somehow important.

Technically/semantically, you're a cuckold - this is true for any man who's wife has sex with other men.

The term "bull" is one of those unfortunate nonsense labels that's arisen - it is offensive, inaccurate (unless your wife happens to be livestock), and imbued with racial overtones.

This domain is full of nonsensical labels and terminology for various reasons; 'stag," "vixen," "bull," and so on are attempts at ego defense, propped up as somehow important.
Well said. My wife has had several lovers over the years, including one gentleman with a BBC, but none of them would fit the description often used here to describe a bull. Most of them were just very nice guys that seemed genuinely appreciative of the opportunity to have sex with my wife.

Well said. My wife has had several lovers over the years, including one gentleman with a BBC, but none of them would fit the description often used here to describe a bull. Most of them were just very nice guys that seemed genuinely appreciative of the opportunity to have sex with my wife.

This sounds pretty well described. I don’t feel I’m a cuck I’m not into being humiliated

Attachments

• 8F5B4605-C951-44FA-BCC9-CE9E8C460F5D.jpeg
    8F5B4605-C951-44FA-BCC9-CE9E8C460F5D.jpeg
    204.9 KB · Views: 27
I think of my self as a cuckold. In fact I think of myself as a caged cuckold.

For the men that have sex with my wife, they are her boyfriends. I do not think of them as bulls.

Reactions: Ozzij
Human. You are just a guy who likes watching his wife fuck. No the guy is not a bull. We don't consider any of the guys my wife has sex with a bull. Just guys she bangs

Reactions: Ozzij
This sounds pretty well described. I don’t feel I’m a cuck I’m not into being humiliated
If we go by the dictionary a cuckold is just a guy whose wife fucks others. Humiliation doesn't have to play into it. Though you would not call a guy who swings,/swaps with his wife so he is fucking others also a cuck.

A

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're not swingers all. 99% of our fun has been with the one guy.
Since I've been on here I've learned a lot. Terms, what others are into etc.
I'd say we are into wife sharing. He's not the "bull", it's not cuckold, she's not a slut. It's just some good sexy fun we enjoy. We take turns doing her, she LOVES it. Nothing crazy happens, no humiliation, him and I have licked her after other guy has fucked her but it's after she's wiped off, we don't go down there and "clean her", we lick her because she likes it and gets so turned on.
Him and I get hard quick while watching other guy do her, yea it's a big turn on. She likes us watching her have sex.
It sounds so kinky, I guess it is but it's just some good fun. None of our friends know.
No to offend anyone but I would not be ok with her seeing a guy without me. I can we the allure of a black guy fucking my wife for sure but it would have to be the right black guy. Probably will never happen.
We did swap with another couple once, it was fun but not really our thing. But I sure as hell think I'd enjoy swapping with a good looking 25 yo couple but won't ever happen.
Our fun is our secret bedroom fun.

Reactions: Ozzij and ChiefMac