Hotwife with bull, cuck very horny

quickguy

Whenever my hotwife is with one of her bulls I am horny, very horny all the time. The best or worst part of it is when she stays for a week or so at her hometown, some 200 km away. There lives her youth boyfriend,, also in his sixties as we are, although he is married, from time to time she fucks him, sends me pics and tell me details about her sex encounter with her old love, still very sexually active and well hung. This is me today waiting for news.

Attachments

• IMG_20240213_130327.jpg
    IMG_20240213_130327.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20240213_130332.jpg
    IMG_20240213_130332.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20240213_130348.jpg
    IMG_20240213_130348.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 47
Whenever my hotwife is with one of her bulls I am horny, very horny all the time. The best or worst part of it is when she stays for a week or so at her hometown, some 200 km away. There lives her youth boyfriend,, also in his sixties as we are, although he is married, from time to time she fucks him, sends me pics and tell me details about her sex encounter with her old love, still very sexually active and well hung. This is me today waiting for news.
Poor baby, that stiff cock sure looks like it needs to be sucked,kissed and licked.

Reactions: quickguy
Isn’t that what Cuckolds do sit home and wait for the slut to come home or report in! I wouldn’t wait up waiting on a rsport. She is too busy enjoying a real man to check in with you. Your best home is she will come home with some pictures, dirty panties and tell you all about it.