Hotwife's friend wants me

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
Question for the wives on the platform: is it a good thing if, as a BBC bull, the wife you're regularly hooking up with has a gay friend that wants you? The last time she and I hooked up with one another she was telling me that one of her friends who is a femboy saw a pic of my body and said that he'd want me inside of him. I'm not sure how to feel about it 😂

Have to consider whether your lifestyle allows for the host of life ending diseases that the gay lifestyle carries with it. HIV, AIDS, Monkey Pox, Herpes, etc, etc. Also should consider that the woman you are currently involved with sexually has some sort of sexual lifesryle with this person she describes as a "gay femboy". In that situation, what does she have to offer him, or get FROM him, other than access to men for him to have sex with.

Your questions, "is it a good thing", we would consider someone actively involved in a high risk lifestyle like this as a definite NO for our decision to develop or maintain a relationship with. To each their own. CW

Question for the wives on the platform: is it a good thing if, as a BBC bull, the wife you're regularly hooking up with has a gay friend that wants you? The last time she and I hooked up with one another she was telling me that one of her friends who is a femboy saw a pic of my body and said that he'd want me inside of him. I'm not sure how to feel about it 😂
As loving fem-bois I would say: if you are bi and he is handsome: WHY NOT :):)

Reactions: brucewaynebbc
That’s good is he trans or gay…..I would go if he is trans. Cheers

Reactions: brucewaynebbc