Hotwifes that want to have there bulls children

Hey I was wondering if there were any hotwifes that are looking to have there bulls children and what their cucks think about it. I've always thought it would be super hot to knock up a hotwife. And hit me up if your into also

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
genetic engineers have found out that about 8-10% of all children are not from the father they are supposed to have...so the bulls are active and this is an ignored fact even on a website like this one!!!! Secrecy going on even here!!!!

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Many years ago, when I was married to my first wife, I let my best friend breed with my wife over a period of four mouth.
We have had our two sons by that time when my best friend suddenly was kicked out of his girlfriends house one day and we decided too let him stay in our house. At first it was only for a week or two bc he had fucked my wife even from before we where married he moved right in to our bed and since we all liked it very much, my wife the most I think, he just stayed in our bed for a little over three years. It was great in many ways, coz it is a lot easier to split our pay checks in three instead of two, my wife was not alone when I worked nightshifts and so on... Anyway, in the third year he lived with us my wife wanted too have a kid with him and after a while I gave her my allowance too do so. He has been my best friend since we where 3-4 years old and we have shared almost everything, so why not? My wife stopped taking her pill and I started to use condoms or fuck her in the ass in the month they was breeding. but nothing happened, my wife did not get pregnant even after they did it constantly, sometimes many times during a day and in the latest month with him breeding my wife my best friend went to see a doctor and took some test and it turned out that he was not capable too have kids.. I felt very sad for him, but sort of glad too...
But I would have brought that kid up as my own and when the kid was old enough we would have told the truth.

The other amusing thing with my best friend staying with us over those years was that nobody, not our parents, not our friends or our neighbours had even a little suspicion that my best friend fucked my wife from the day he moved in with us. They thought he was sleeping in the guest room bed, but the truth is he never did, not even for a second. And no, it was not the sex with other men that drove me to divorce my first wife, that part I loved about her, she really enjoyed fucking other men... and breeding with my best friend...

Al principio no era de ésa idea de qué algún toro me preñara a mí esposa, pero después ya estando en éste ambiente caliente sí me hubiera gustado que algunos de los hombres que se han fallado a mí mujer la hubiera dejado bien preñada, pero mí esposa se operó para no tener hijos y ya no puede tener un hijo de algún toro no importa quién hubiera sido

Last edited:
Reactions: taurusbull25
Just listened to a Strictly Anonymous Podcast episode about this the other day. Super interesting to hear from a real couple that got pregnant from their bull and how it all played out.