Hotwifing "After" Stories (Part 1)

Mentor de Lyon

Couple
Gold member
Jan 5, 2021
A

I drove to the address where A told me to meet him and waited a few minutes for him to arrive. He apologized for being a little late and we kissed for the first time through my car window. He opened the car door for me and then we walked to his apartment building and took the elevator up to his floor. His apartment was just off the elevator and he opened the door. When we were inside, he took my coat and we kissed again, this time longer and more passionately. Then, he led me into his living room, and we sat together on the couch. He asked me if I would like some wine and I said that I would love some. He went to the kitchen and brought back a nice, chilled chardonnay and two glasses. We talked for a while about his experiences in swinging and my experiences as a hotwife. He was new to the lifestyle and had only been with single women, but he said he would love to have sex with a couple. He had mentioned that he was really kind of shy and since nothing was happening, I turned to him and said, "Maybe I should kiss you.” I kissed him long and passionately. After that, he didn’t need any more encouragement.

He continued to kiss me deeply and his hands moved up to cup my breasts. I was wearing my black half-bra, so when he pulled down the top of my dress my tits were completely exposed to his hungry eyes, lips, tongue. After several minutes of kissing and him sucking and licking my hard nipples, he asked me if I wanted to go to his bedroom. I said yes, of course, and he took me by the hand and led me to his room. We stood in front of his bed and kissed some more, and I could feel his cock getting hard as it pressed against my belly. I lay down on the bed still wearing my dress, but with my breasts still exposed, and watched as he stripped nude. (He had the body of a Greek god). We continued kissing on the bed and then I told him that I wanted to suck his cock. He guided his cock into my mouth and I blew him until he was rock-hard. Then, he pulled my dress up past my hips so he could get to my pussy. I spread my legs so that he could lie between them. He pulled my thong to the side and started to lick me. I could hear how wet I was as he lapped my cunt lips and circled my clit with his tongue. I already was close to coming just from him going down on me, but then he slipped two fingers inside my wet cunt to find my g-spot. That pushed me over the edge, and I came hard all over his face and fingers. After my orgasm, he took a photo of me lying on my back while I recovered.

I slipped my dress off and I sucked his cock again. He held my head and fucked my mouth as I sucked him. He said he wanted to fuck me. So, while he put on a condom, I knelt on the bed with my head resting on my arms so that he could fuck my “hotwife pussy” from behind. He pulled my thong aside and I felt him penetrating my pussy lips and then plunging deep into my wet cunt. Then, he fucked me. He used long stokes to pound his hard cock into my wet pussy. I took my thong off and he turned me onto my back to fuck me in missionary position. I frigged my clit as I watched his hard cock fucking in and out of my cunt. Soon, he couldn't hold off anymore and he told me he was going to come. I felt his cock jerk again and again as he emptied his balls in my pussy. After he came, he finger-fucked me and I masturbated for him still lying on my back. With my fingers flying over my clit and three of his fingers pressing my g-spot, I came a second time. After that, we talked for a while lying on the bed and he caressed and my tits until he started to get hard again. I knelt beside him and sucked his cock until he was fully erect and dripping precum. He fucked me from behind, but he said that he probably couldn't come again like that. I told him that if he wanted to, he could come in my mouth, so he laid down on his back and I got between his legs to suck him off. I licked his balls first and then moved up his shaft, and then I deep-throated him. In a few minutes, his hips started to buck as he fucked my mouth and throat. He groaned and filled my mouth with a second load of his hot cum. I swallowed it all.

B

Instead of a hotel, this time I met B at his office. We shook hands for the sake of the security camera and then he ushered me down a hallway to an empty office with no windows. He closed the door and took my coat and scarf. He took off his suit jacket and then helped me out of mine. He kissed me and his tongue parted my lips to find mine. I melted with the heat of his kiss and I felt myself already getting wet for him. When we broke the kiss, he began stripping me by lifting off the thin black top I had worn beneath my suit jacket. He kissed me again and gently fondled my tits though my thin black lace bra. His hand slide down my back onto my ass while his other hand raised my grey skirt, and I felt his fingers gently slide up my thigh to finger my pussy through my black lace thong. He smiled at me, and said he was pleased to find me already so wet.

I knelt in front of him while he unbuckled his belt and opened his pants exposing his already half-hard cock. He guided it into my open mouth. I loved the feeling of his cock getting harder and harder as I was blowing him. I kissed and licked his thick purple cockhead until it glistened with my saliva. Then, I looked up at him and asked him to fuck me. He helped me to my feet and then turned me around so that I could lean over the desk and he could take me from behind. With his pants and boxers still halfway down his thighs, he lifted my skirt over my ass. He peeled my thong over my black garters and down my stocking covered legs and then freed it from my black leather pumps. I felt his thick cock head splitting my pussy lips, but I was so wet that he went “balls deep” into my cunt in one stroke, making me gasp with pleasure. I held on tight to the desk as he pounded his thick cock into my hot wet pussy harder and faster. I could feel my orgasm building quickly and I started to moan. He clamped his hand over my mouth to muffle my cries as I came all over his hard cock. He kept slowly pumping his cock into me as I came down from my orgasm.

He undressed while I sat up on the edge of a desk to watch him strip. He pulled my skirt up to my waist and spread my thighs to get to my sopping wet just-fucked pussy. He knelt in front of me and licked my swollen pussy lips and my stiff clit. He finger-fucked me, massaging my g-spot while he was licking my pussy. His tongue felt so good on my clit that I almost came for a second time, but I told him I wanted him to fuck me again. I spread my legs wider so he could fuck me while I masturbated for him. He rose and pushed his hard thick cock back into my cunt then he grasped my hips and pulled me to him to fuck me. I watched his cock penetrating my pussy again and again as I rolled my slippery clit. I came, hard that time, but I managed to keep from crying out from the extreme pleasure. After my orgasm, I sat back on the desk and we talked for a few minutes.

I asked him how he wanted to come. He told me that he wanted to come in my mouth. He sat down and leaned back in a desk chair and I took off my bra so he could tit-fuck me first. I licked his cockhead as I pressed my breasts around his slippery shaft as it slid slowly between them. Then, I knelt between his legs and took his cock deep into my mouth and throat to suck him off. I blew him for several minutes, then he held my head and started to fuck my face, drawing up streams of thick saliva from my throat and I gagged a little. I heard him groan as he emptied his balls into my mouth and throat. I couldn't believe how much cum there was, but I swallowed all of it.

C

I arrived at the hotel, checked in and then went up to the room to get ready. C had asked me to wear a black dress with a corset, garters and stockings, but with no bra or panties.

When he knocked, I met him at the door and he kind of roughly pushed me inside without kissing me. He stood behind me to take some pictures of my ass and then bent me over onto the bed. He fingered my wet pussy and took some more pictures. I asked him if he would kiss me first, so he stood me up in front of him and we melted into a passionate kiss. Then, he put his hands on my shoulders and lowered me to my knees. He told me to undo his pants and suck his cock. I did as I was told. He was already hard when I pulled down his zipper and unbuttoned his chinos to take out his cock. He took some more pictures of me on my knees as I started to blow him. After a few minutes of sucking him, he took off my dress. Then, he laid me down on the bed and he undressed. He got onto the bed with me and he sucked my tits and finger-fucked me for a while and then he went down on me. While he was licking my pussy, I masturbated for him until I came, but before I could recover from my orgasm, he moved me onto my knees and fucked my pussy from behind. His cock felt so good in my wet cunt.

Then, he rimmed me and licked my asshole until it was slick with his saliva. He put a small black "geisha" butt-plug in me and took a picture of it in my ass. I asked him how he wanted to come, and he said in my mouth. So, he laid on the bed and I got on my knees between his legs.

I blew him and he played with my tits until he got extremely hard. He said he changed his mind and he wanted to fuck me in the ass. He took out the butt-plug, which had loosened and opened me, and also had gotten me very hot to be ass-fucked. He penetrated me slowly and then fucked my ass hard while I masturbated until he almost came. Then, we got back on bed and he took some more pictures of me. Finally, he lay back down on the bed and I got between his legs again on my knees to suck him off. He came quickly in my mouth and I swallowed his cum. After that, we took a shower together and he got hard again so I blew him a little in the shower, but we both had to go back to work.