Hotwifing "After" Stories (Part 2)

Mentor de Lyon

Couple
Gold member
Jan 5, 2021
D

I was excited to meet D. He was a firefighter of Italian descent with an amazing build. After hours of sexting and sending nude pics to each other, the evening had finally arrived for us to meet in person. D met me in the parking lot of his barracks and then he directed me to a place where I could park my car. He opened the car door for me, and we embraced. I told him that I was happy to see him and glancing at his crotch, I noticed that he was happy to see me too. He ushered me into the barracks and led me up the stairs to his small but comfortable room.

I was wearing my little black dress and underneath I was wearing my black under-bust corset with garters but no panties, shear black stockings and my black patent leather “fuck-me” pumps. He had placed a bottle of champagne on ice and he opened it and poured us each a glass. We sat on his single bed and toasted to finally getting together. When we had finished the wine, he stood in front of me and lifted me into his arms. We kissed for several minutes while his hands wandered over my back and ass. While he was kissing me, he reached for the long zipper at the back of my dress and he gently pulled it all the way down from my neck to my waist to begin to strip me. He was wearing his dark blue fireman’s jumpsuit with a zipper in front, so I pulled it all the way down too. He was naked underneath and I gasped at the sight of his toned chest and abs. He eased his jumpsuit down below his hips and his hard thick cock sprang free. I gasped again. I had to have it in my mouth.

He slid my dress off my shoulders and pushed it down, revealing my naked breasts. He sucked my nipples first and then pulled my dress then all the way down so that I could step out of it. He finished undressing and we kissed again, this time his hands wandered up my sides and onto my tits. He stroked them gently until my nipples hardened against his palms. I could feel his cock pressing onto my belly as he held me close. I couldn’t wait any longer for it, so I knelt down to blow him. I opened my mouth, and he guided his cock into it for me to suck. He held my head and fucked my mouth and throat. I gagged a little on his cock and covered it will thick spit until the thick purple head glistened. I looked up at him while I slowly licked his shaved balls and his hard thick shaft until I took his cockhead into my mouth again. I wanted him to fuck me. He lifted me to my feet to kiss me again, and then turned me around so that I could kneel on the bed. He told me that I had a beautiful ass as he spread my thighs apart with his hands. He knelt and licked me from my clit to my asshole, tonguing both of my lower hotwife fuck-holes until my cunt was dripping wet. He retrieved a condom from his jumpsuit pocket, opened it and rolled it onto his cock. Then he fucked me. I moaned when it felt his fat cockhead spitting me open and penetrating me in a single stroke. He spanked me while he rode me hard and deep, and then he reached around me to pinch both of my nipples. The fingers of his right hand found my slippery clit and he rolled it while he was fucking me. I came. He fucked me though my orgasm, and then withdrew.

He poured us both another glass of champagne and we talked for a while, sitting on the bed. Our conversation turned to sexual desires and favorite positions. He asked me if I liked anal, and I told him that I did very much. He stood in front of me and offered his cock again for me to suck. I obliged willingly and I blew him and licked his balls until he was hard as a rock. He put on another condom and then turned me onto my knees again. He knelt behind me and I felt his warm wet tongue slide onto my asshole. He rimmed and tongued me until my rosebud relaxed and then he put one followed by two fingers into my asshole while he fingered my clit with his other hand. He stood and I felt and pressure of his thick cockhead against my asshole. I wanted him so much that it quickly gave way and he slowly entered me until I felt his balls on my pussy. Then he held me by my hips and he fucked me. He started slowly, and then pumped his cock into me faster and harder until I was moaning with pleasure. As he pounded his cock into my ass, I reached back to frig my clit. I came hard. He fucked me slowly until my orgasm had subsided and then pulled out and took off his rubber.

He asked me how I wanted him to come. I knelt on the bed and I told him that I wanted him to come on my tits. He stood in front of me and I started by licking and sucking his cock until it was hard and leaking lots of pre-cum. I loved the taste and of it the feel of his thick shiny cockhead on my lips and tongue as it slid in and out of my mouth and throat. I licked and sucked it as his stiff shaft slowly slid in and out of my mouth. He told me that he was ready and started to jack himself off. I leaned down and licked his balls to finish him. He stopped pumping his cock until I had raised up and pushed my tits together so he could come on them. He jacked his cock one more time and it splattered my tits with rope after rope of his hot thick cum.

E

The next guy was a little different from most of my other “bulls”. I could tell that E was quite direct and dominant as we got to know each other through sexting and phone sex. I was intrigued by his dominant side and more so by his extremely specific fantasies concerning what he would expect of me when we met for sex. He would tell me in exquisite detail what he wanted me to wear and the sex acts he wanted to perform with him. Sometimes his fantasies involved vibrators or dildos that he wanted me to use to masturbate with while he watched. His stories made me wet and I almost always masturbated to orgasm while sexting with him. Once, he told me to masturbate for him using my large-headed electric wand vibrator while we were getting each other off on facetime. The inevitable “dick pics” and video of him jacking off confirmed my suspicions that he was endowed with a very sizable member to match his sexual dominance. I began to lust after his big cock and longed to taste it and to feel it in all three of my “hotwife fuck-holes”. When we finally made our date to meet at a nearby hotel for sex, he told me to include bra and panties in my outfit, but no dress and to bring my wand vibrator, which we had played with during the session online. When the evening we were to meet finally arrived, I dressed in a wide black corset belt with garters attached, black stockings, and to his wishes, a black lace thong and matching half-bra. I finished my outfit with black patent leather 4-inch heels and covered myself in my long fake fur coat. I put the wand vibrator and a dress for the ride home in leather overnight bag before driving to meet him.

I was excited and a little nervous on the drive to E’s hotel. From our sexting, I knew that I would be sexually dominated and would likely be “worked over” sexually for his (and my) pleasure. I had “butterflies” when I knocked on his hotel room door, but as soon as I stepped inside, he took me in his arms and kissed me. He was even better looking in person than on video. He was strong and muscular, and I was intoxicated by the scent of his cologne. I felt good and relaxed in his arms.

“Take off your coat.”

I lowered my eyes and slowly unbuttoned my coat. When it fell open, I looked up and saw the lust and pleasure in his eyes as I revealed my thinly clad body to him, and he saw that I had obeyed him and had arrived without a dress. He stepped forward and grasping the side strings of my thong he peeled the thin material down my legs and over my black heels. I stepped out of it.

“Give me your toy.”

I retrieved the vibrator from my bag and handed it to him. He took it from me and led me into a sitting room. The hotel room was really more of a suite and he had me sit down on a long, wide couch. He had placed a comfortable chair in front of it, where I presumed he would sit to watch me masturbate for him. He plugged in the wand vibrator’s long cord and handed it back to me and then sat down in the chair.

“Show me.”

I spread my legs for him and watched his gaze fall to my exposed pussy. I switched on the vibrator and began by massaging the tops of my thighs. He pulled out a joint and a lighter from his shirt pocket and lit it. He took a long drag while he watched me and then handed it to me. I took a little hit as well to relax myself. Exposing myself so lewdly for him excited me and I spread my legs wider and moved the large flat head of the vibrating wand up to my cunt lips, already slick with my juices, and then onto my clit. I moaned as I began to masturbate in earnest for him in. Then, he stood up and stripped. I moaned as I felt my orgasm mounting both from the powerful vibrations of the vibrator and the sight of his hardening cock as he undressed. When he was nude, he knelt in front of me and slowly slid his hands up my open thighs until his thumb rolled over my hard, slippery clit making me moan again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my wet pussy to his face. I moved the vibrator away so that he could lick me, and I watched him as he devoured my wetness, lapping at my pussy lips and circling his tongue around my stiff clit. Then, he slipped two fingers into my sopping wet cunt and curled them against my g-spot.

“Come.”

I obeyed by pressing the vibrator’ head firmly against my clit as he pumped his fingers harder on my g-spot. I exploded in orgasm soaking his hand with my pussy juice.

As I recovered from my powerful climax, he gently withdrew his fingers from my still pulsing cunt and turned the vibrator off, setting it aside. He lifted his fingers to my lips and I obediently licked and sucked my juices from them. Then, he stood in front of me with his massive cock, then fully erect.

“Suck.”

I had longed for this moment since I first saw his cock during video sex. I grasped it and noticed to my amazement that my fingers did not fully circle his thick shaft. I looked into his eyes as I licked a drop of sweet pre-cum from his huge cockhead and then opened my mouth wide to accept it. I licked the underside of his cockhead as I took more of him into my mouth. When he reached the back of my throat, I gagged a little and he withdrew. I tongued the length of his shaft and then gently took one and then the other of his large balls into my mouth. I was determined to please him orally and I took his cock back into my mouth again to try to suck him off. He held my head and slowly pressed forward until I gagged again and then backed off slightly. I continued to blow him this way for several minutes, slowly learning to take more of his long, thick cock into my mouth and throat until he was satisfied by my progress.

“Kneel.”

He took my hands and lifted me to my feet and then positioned me with one leg kneeling on the sofa and the other standing on the floor. I heard him opening a condom and soon felt the pressure of his fat cockhead against my softened and wet pussy lips. When they gave way, my mouth opened in an “o” from the mixed pain and pleasure of his huge cock stretching open my tight vagina. He entered me slowly, letting my pussy adjust to him until I felt him pressing firmly against my cervix. Then he fucked me. He moved slowly at first, then faster and harder until he was pounding me to ecstasy. Then, he placed me on my back and knelt in front of me on the couch. He lifted my stocking-clad legs over his shoulders, then he grabbed his cock and guided it into my hot wet cunt again. I needed no warmup that time and he fucked me with long deliberate strokes, taking me to the edge again and again. I felt his body stiffen and I thought he would come in my pussy, but he slowed his thrusting and then withdrew and removed the condom.

“Open.”

I knelt on the couch as he stood and brought his thick purple cockhead, shining with precum, to my parted lips. He grasped a handful of my hair, holding my head still to mouth-fuck me. This time he pumped his monster cock deep into my throat. I gagged on it as it brought up lots of thick saliva that overflowed and ran down my chin and onto my tits. I held onto his tight ass with both hands to steady myself and to pull him even deeper into my mouth and throat. Then, I felt his ass tighten and his cock swell even more.

“Fuck!”

The first powerful jets of his hot thick cum hit the back of my throat with the rest filling my mouth and streaming down between my breasts. When I had swallowed the last of his load, I smiled up at him, happy to have pleased him and proud to have been able to take the forceful face-fucking by his huge cock.

He lifted me to my feet and kissed me deeply with his gradually softening cock pressed between us. Then, he sat down on the couch and I straddled one of his legs while we kissed. He held my tits and raised them to his lips. His tongue and felt so good as he sucked my hardened nipples. He raised his knee and pressed it firmly against my pussy. My cunt and clit were still wet from the previous pounding he had given me, and I slid myself easily up and down his thigh trying to get myself off again. Seeing this, he reached for the vibrator, turned it on, and used his leg to hold it against my clit. The deep vibrations of the electric wand took over and I came again, very hard. He held me and kissed me as I came down from my powerful orgasm. Watching me come had made him hard again and he made me kneel again on the couch facing him and he stroked his cock to full erection.

“Bra.”

I reached behind me and unfastened it and he pulled it off my arms. I knew what he wanted from our hours of sexting, so I lifted my breasts and leaned forward so he could tit-fuck me. His cock was still slick from his cum and my saliva as he pumped it between my breasts. I pressed them together making a warm wet tunnel for him to fuck my tits. I licked his hard, thick cockhead as it appeared again and again from my cleavage. I thought he would come that way, but he backed away.

“Suck.”

I took him into my mouth to blow him, licking the underside of his gland to try to make him come again. He withdrew and lewdly jacked himself in front of my face before returning his cock to my mouth. He alternated several times between pumping his cock and fucking my mouth. Finally, he pulled out and jacked his cock faster. I licked his balls to push him over the edge.

“Now”

I arched my back and lifted my breasts to receive his seed on my slutty hotwife body. He groaned loudly and came. I watched as rope after rope of his hot seed splattered onto my tits and belly.