Hotwives in the workplace

Do any hotwives use their workplace as a “hunting ground”? I know when that i always look at the older women i work with, and i just dream of having them make advances. Always wondered if women used work to find potential play things ;) I would love to hear what you have to say and maybe see naughty pics from work ;)
Hey, dm me. My wife (separated) and I are both teachers.

My wife KK is a professional, commercial photographer. Like many in that field, she’s essentially an independent contractor. As such, some of the usual workplace constraints are absent, and she’s exposed to a wide variety of men, and lots of opportunity.

Because there is an element of transience in her profession, it’s not the case where KK will have to deal with a workplace encounter partner on a regular basis, another benefit. She’s been able to hook up with other professionals, including tech team, models, editors, etc.

Most of KK’s workplace hunts end up as one-night stands; one and done encounters. There are a few exceptions. One is with an editor she works with - she’s led him to believe she’s a married cheater. Her game is to sexually manipulate him, sort of a sophisticated “whoring” thing to get higher rates on her gigs, travel perks, etc. It’s fascinating that she has zero respect for the guy - most often, she doesn’t even have to fuck him to get what she wants. He’ll grovel at her feet just to see her do a bare-naked pussy flash.
Sounds superb! 😏

Most of my affairs have been with co-workers. It can work, but only if you have realistic expectations. Its side fun, not serious relationships and makes business trips a LOT more interesting. Focus on people that have as much to lose as you do if it becomes nasty. I also have a "thing" for Bosses (have had 3 and had affairs with 2, would be 3 but I didn't stay long enough at my first job) and Bosses don't want trouble at work, they want GOOD SEX.
It doesn't work for most people tho......they confuse sex with love and want more than can be had.

J (the bored at the airport wife)

Ah that's your angle . Funnily enough no. And the reason being - I didn't. Believe it or not some people don't have to steal things.

Funnily enough no. We take it as a compliment that someone would deem our pics good enough to copy
THere is no such word as "funnily"...........J (the bored at the airport wife)