House Guest

Have any wives actually gone to visit someone that was staying the night at your place and he wasn’t aware that you knew about it? She’d come back to you when they were done and in the morning everyone would act like nothing happened.

It happened once with us. He was staying on the couch in our living room. She’d been having an ongoing thing with him for some time but he didn’t know I was aware of it. I convinced her to go visit him then heard muffled voices and the couch creak a little. I quietly snuck out to where I could see them and watched until she came then he filled her up. Was very erotic hearing them try to be quiet so as not to wake me up. 😉 Once they were done I snuck back and waited for her return. In the morning when everyone got up everyone acted just like normal, like she hadn’t gone out to him and taken his load deep inside her. Always a fun memory.

Yes she went to wake him up in a separate bedroom of our vacation home while I waited in our bedroom. I snuck a video camera into the corner of the room and videoed the action. It lasted over an hour she came several times. She couldn't stop screaming from the orgasms he was giving her. The next-door neighbors were waiting for us outside sitting in folding chairs as we left the house to go to breakfast. Their smiles were telling. I think they thought we did a 3 some but little did the know she did our house guest in a protracted love making episode as I listened and enjoyed the show!

Have any wives actually gone to visit someone that was staying the night at your place and he wasn’t aware that you knew about it? She’d come back to you when they were done and in the morning everyone would act like nothing happened.

It happened once with us. He was staying on the couch in our living room. She’d been having an ongoing thing with him for some time but he didn’t know I was aware of it. I convinced her to go visit him then heard muffled voices and the couch creak a little. I quietly snuck out to where I could see them and watched until she came then he filled her up. Was very erotic hearing them try to be quiet so as not to wake me up. 😉 Once they were done I snuck back and waited for her return. In the morning when everyone got up everyone acted just like normal, like she hadn’t gone out to him and taken his load deep inside her. Always a fun memory.
Very hot

Reactions: toolman2c
We have a guy we see pretty regularly, always at our home. Starts about 7:30-8, he leaves about 10:30- midnight but he has stayed till about 2 am. We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in our bedroom having fun so the neighbors don't suspect.
One night he did stay till 2, we had sex fun till we were beat. Next morning wife's mom stopped by, they were drinking coffee in the kitchen, all I could think about was what she was doing just a few hours before.

At least three times that I know of, KK's snuck off in the middle of the night to indulge herself with a houseguest. Two of those events I stood outside the guest bedroom door, listening and stroking while they fucked. The third similar encounter I peeped on them, watching her bounce on the guy's cock from the window.

In all three cases, the next morning was so awkward - I had a raging hard-on throughout, knowing what had taken place overnight, that KK was full of our guest's cum. I got sloppy seconds from the third event, a surprise "Wake Up" fuck after KK had crawled back into bed post fucking our guest.

I have a friend from quite some time ago who's in the military and was transferred back to mainland USA after having served on a Hawaiian base for 2 years.

He stayed with us for one night while making his way back home for some leave before having to be at his next post.

He had no clue as to our lifestyle. After drinking a few beers and catching up, we all went to bed with him sleeping on our couch. My wife and I agreed it would be hot for her to sexually welcome him home after it was assumed I had gone to sleep.

She slipped into the living room later under the pretense of checking on him and whether he needed anything else. They talked quietly and she easily seduced him. She rode his cock and he quickly came in her. She returned back to our bedroom in a rather short amount of time.

It was so incredibly hot fucking her freshly fucked cum-filled pussy as she quietly told me what happened.

We fed him breakfast the next morning before he hit the road. It was interesting to see the dynamics between him and her as I'm sure he thought what had taken place the night before was their little secret.

I have a friend from quite some time ago who's in the military and was transferred back to mainland USA after having served on a Hawaiian base for 2 years.

He stayed with us for one night while making his way back home for some leave before having to be at his next post.

He had no clue as to our lifestyle. After drinking a few beers and catching up, we all went to bed with him sleeping on our couch. My wife and I agreed it would be hot for her to sexually welcome him home after it was assumed I had gone to sleep.

She slipped into the living room later under the pretense of checking on him and whether he needed anything else. They talked quietly and she easily seduced him. She rode his cock and he quickly came in her. She returned back to our bedroom in a rather short amount of time.

It was so incredibly hot fucking her freshly fucked cum-filled pussy as she quietly told me what happened.

We fed him breakfast the next morning before he hit the road. It was interesting to see the dynamics between him and her as I'm sure he thought what had taken place the night before was their little secret.
Very fucking hot, lucky you. Her cummy pussy had to be so good.

Reactions: JayTee

nice of your wife to be such a gracious hostess, guests should always have access to all of the home's amenities.

mi casa, su casa, mi wife, your toy

At least three times that I know of, KK's snuck off in the middle of the night to indulge herself with a houseguest. Two of those events I stood outside the guest bedroom door, listening and stroking while they fucked. The third similar encounter I peeped on them, watching her bounce on the guy's cock from the window.

In all three cases, the next morning was so awkward - I had a raging hard-on throughout, knowing what had taken place overnight, that KK was full of our guest's cum. I got sloppy seconds from the third event, a surprise "Wake Up" fuck after KK had crawled back into bed post fucking our guest.
Who were the guys?

My question is that a friend then? I get the erotic side of it. But I don't like feeling pulled over. Cheers 🍻

Very Hott and exciting! Thank you!

Yes she went to his bedroom in the early AM I realized what was happening and snuck a video in the room and recorded a very hot session which included a BJ, he licking her pussy, him on top of her and them her doing cowgirl to a screaming orgasm with the windows open. When we all went to breakfast the neighbors were sitting in lawn chairs and just smiled and waived to us as we drove away. Not sure if they thought we were having sex or her and him or all three of us. To her delight he had a very good sized dick!

Last edited:
Yes she went to his bedroom in the early AM I realized what was happening and sunk a video in the room and recorded a very hot session which included a BJ, he licking her pussy, him on top of her and them her doing cowgirl to a screaming orgasm with the windows open. When we all went to breakfast the neighbors were sitting in lawn chairs and just smiled and waived to us as we drove away. Not sure if they thought we were having sex or her and him or all three of us. To her delight he had a very good sized dick!
Oh they thought all 3 for sure