How common is a dominant hotwife who does not degrade her husband?

SwirlyTwo

My wife is in charge, in charge, and in charge. Her studs submit to her. If they fuck her, it is their reward for pleasing her. She's in charge of the relationships and all situations with them. They do not tell her what to do, she tells them and she gets what she wants or they don't get their rewards. My own place is not of the submissive cuck but as the most favored stallion in her stable, the only one she knows she can trust without question or hesitation, thus, while she is queen, I am the only official consort. The rest of the men are just her concubines, and if they forget that my place is still higher than theirs, she dismisses them. I have found out that they aren't even permitted to disparage me behind my back.

Stacey has never degraded me though I've only watched her having sex with another man once in our entire 40+ year marriage. A few lovers have been rude over the years but I guess that's to be expected though unacceptable. I suppose we're more of a hot wife relationship.

My wife doesn’t degrade me. At least not what I think is an issue. She does make small comments between us about my cock size but never anything else. It’s always between us both in bed usually.

I dont feel degraded. I consider being told my cock isn't big enough to please her, or telling me she never thinks of me when she masterbates as teasing. I think degrading only applies if the partner feels degraded. I dont think a relationship can work if spouse feels degraded. Its a powerful word that can be misunderstood. I gave the bulls some leeway but they were never rude to me, but i case there are some guys like that.

That is my way of thinking. Only he likes to be submissive towards them as well

No, not that last element. The husband (me) is not the lowest of the low. He's the Consort and the Grand Vizier, as it were. He might serve the Queen, but the Queen insists that he never be in lower regard than the stallions of the stable.

I dont feel degraded. I consider being told my cock isn't big enough to please her, or telling me she never thinks of me when she masterbates as teasing. I think degrading only applies if the partner feels degraded. I dont think a relationship can work if spouse feels degraded. Its a powerful word that can be misunderstood. I gave the bulls some leeway but they were never rude to me, but i case there are some guys like that.

She's putting you down, you just don't accept that.

My wife is in charge, in charge, and in charge. Her studs submit to her. If they fuck her, it is their reward for pleasing her. She's in charge of the relationships and all situations with them. They do not tell her what to do, she tells them and she gets what she wants or they don't get their rewards. My own place is not of the submissive cuck but as the most favored stallion in her stable, the only one she knows she can trust without question or hesitation, thus, while she is queen, I am the only official consort. The rest of the men are just her concubines, and if they forget that my place is still higher than theirs, she dismisses them. I have found out that they aren't even permitted to disparage me behind my back.
Very good! I always think cock #2 is required to perform for the benefit of the couple.