How conviced wife to be a cuckold?

I didn't need convincing lol. I was already screwing around when I met my hubby and he was very happy for me to continue.
There seems to be a common thread to many posts on here along the lines 'how did you get your wife started'. That implies its always the husbands that are pushing for this to happen. I'm sure that's true in many cases but there are also plenty of women like me who enjoy and have always enjoyed fucking other guys and didn't need any persuading xx

Took some time to find the right guy. We ended up looking on AFF and found a guy who was very fit with a big cock ( 10 inch )
We then met him in a bar and it clicked as my wife was attracted to him. We ended up back at his place and both of us started arousing my wife and then I sat back and watched him fuck her for a while before coming inside her.

.View attachment 544742Wonderful pic !!

Took some time to find the right guy. We ended up looking on AFF and found a guy who was very fit with a big cock ( 10 inch )
We then met him in a bar and it clicked as my wife was attracted to him. We ended up back at his place and both of us started arousing my wife and then I sat back and watched him fuck her for a while before coming inside her.

.View attachment 544742
Can see how aroused she was her nipples are sticking right out