Whose idea was it?

• Hers

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • His

Votes: 65 60.7%
  • Mutual

Votes: 28 26.2%

• Total voters
Yes, to summarize our story (above), it was definitely hubby who encouraged me to "seize the day", but it was definitely me who seized all that I could that week, and it's definitely me who is anxiously driving a discrete repeat.
Thanks for sharing. It was exciting to read. I would love to see my wife have a similar experience minus me doing stuff with the guy(not judging, just not for me). It must have been so exciting for you both!

Thanks for sharing. It was exciting to read. I would love to see my wife have a similar experience minus me doing stuff with the guy(not judging, just not for me). It must have been so exciting for you both!
Thank you for your comments. And thank you for not judging. I guess that we never know what we might do, until we're actually IN that situation. Yes, it was very exciting for us both! All three of us, actually. I'm very proud of hubby and now we all know what we want, moving forward. Thank you again

Thank you for reading and your compliments. Hoping for more exciting times ahead.
Thanks for your kind words. I can tell you from first hand experience that the first time is like priming the pump, it allows things to flow fully and easily.

If you're interested, it's a very long read.

She has always been interested in black men... so we planned to meet a man by a dating site,, We invited him to our house, She was new shaved clean and dresset up really sexy for that meeting with him. It did not go for a long time before they went to bed and undressed eachother,,,, By me ( husband) looking at their play. They played for the hole night and it was just wonderful to look at they together. We had several meeting with the same man and we enjoyed his friendship and sex with her. I often called her a black mans whore,,, and she enjoyd that nicname too

Attachments

• IMG_1188.JPG
    IMG_1188.JPG
    831.1 KB · Views: 61
When we were in our early 20's, I worked with a guy who was a little older and lived in our same apt complex. He was living with a cute dark girl. He really liked Jean's nice full Italian tits, partly because his girlfriend had small tits. Jean would notice him staring at her tits and she mentioned it to me. I would tease her about it and told her she should let the poor guy at least see them, and better yet play with them. She was shocked at first but the more I told her this the more amused she became. I could tell she was getting thoughtful thinking about it....

They invited us to a party and insisted we stay til after everyone else had left. I had encouraged Jean to let something happen but she was hesitant. Even back then I loved the stories about sharing your wife or girlfriend. We both had a lot to drink which helped reduce her inhibitions. Jean went to use the bathroom and Jack followed her. He sort of trapped her in the hallway and started kissing her. Meanwhile, his girlfriend and I were in the Living Room and she was laying down on her stomach facing me. She was braless and was flashing her tits at me and smiling in a flirty way. Jean and Jack came to join us and Jack starting rubbing Jean's tits and took off her shirt. She looked over at me to make sure this was OK. Jean was kind of resisting but he started to kiss her again and slowly got her shirt off and then her bra. He went crazy over sucking her tits while his gf and I watched. Jean was moaning as he sucked her nipples and played with her. I got up and slide her jeans down too. She did resist that but we soon had her naked. The girlfriend got naked too and she was really a cute petite thing.

I got Jean on the sofa and was fingering and kissing her while Jack got undressed. He had a nice big hard cock (much bigger than mine) which surprised Jean. We laid Jean down on the floor and Jack got on top of her and started to fuck her. He had to go slow because Jean was so petite and she had a hard time fitting his large cock into her at first. She was kind of lightly resisting which was a real turn-on to tell you the truth. The girlfriend was fondling my much smaller dick as we watched. Jean started to get into it and was moaning and squealing as he pumped away. I knew Jean didn't want me to fuck the girlfriend so after Jack was done, I got on top of her and slide into her very wet pussy. It was so silky smooth from her juices and also Jack's cum. I didn't last long and I don't know that Jean felt that much of me after Jack. We then left and I fucked Jean one more time after we got in our own bed.

The next day she felt guilty and uncertain, but I made it clear how much I enjoyed it. She eventually fucked him a few more times and sucked his cock which was so hot to see. Her submissive side really came out as a result of this episode. She enjoyed letting Jack dominate her and make her serve his sexual needs. And I enjoyed watching it.

After our baby was born she was hit a very bad with depression and the weight gain didn’t help any.

Talked her into trying TaiBo (new back then) she likes it. Started trimming down. She befriended an older woman who a year later got her a job at the company she worked for.

I talked her into trading her granny panties for the styles she used to wear ( g-strings, thongs, and bikini styles. I never had one thought about her fucking other men.

She was promoted, that’s when she met her future lover. He was 7 years older Latin man almost 6 feet tall with an athletic build. The first day I picked her up Maria (my wife) was sitting outside waiting for me and Jose was standing next to her with his shades on you couldn’t tell he was peeping her big tits, I’m sure he was.

I talked her into wearing crotchless hose like she used to as well as garters.

One day she asked I take our daughter into meet her coworkers. That’s the day I saw Jose view from his desk. When my wife bent down you could clearly see down her top.
When got her lipstick from her purse that she kept in the bottom drawer, she had to spread her legs to get to it and got a perfect shot of her ctrotch.

I went to the restroom, I’ll n my return For see Jose leaning back in his chair, hand on his crotch as my was bending down playing with our baby. Her big tits were on display.

That day change my thinking. As I was fuckjj I’mng her that night I started thinking of Kose sucking her down.

A year later and some manipulation on my part, I watched Maria fuck him twice, the condom breaking during the first session, then bareback from there on.

When we were in our early 20's, I worked with a guy who was a little older and lived in our same apt complex. He was living with a cute dark girl. He really liked Jean's nice full Italian tits, partly because his girlfriend had small tits. Jean would notice him staring at her tits and she mentioned it to me. I would tease her about it and told her she should let the poor guy at least see them, and better yet play with them. She was shocked at first but the more I told her this the more amused she became. I could tell she was getting thoughtful thinking about it....

They invited us to a party and insisted we stay til after everyone else had left. I had encouraged Jean to let something happen but she was hesitant. Even back then I loved the stories about sharing your wife or girlfriend. We both had a lot to drink which helped reduce her inhibitions. Jean went to use the bathroom and Jack followed her. He sort of trapped her in the hallway and started kissing her. Meanwhile, his girlfriend and I were in the Living Room and she was laying down on her stomach facing me. She was braless and was flashing her tits at me and smiling in a flirty way. Jean and Jack came to join us and Jack starting rubbing Jean's tits and took off her shirt. She looked over at me to make sure this was OK. Jean was kind of resisting but he started to kiss her again and slowly got her shirt off and then her bra. He went crazy over sucking her tits while his gf and I watched. Jean was moaning as he sucked her nipples and played with her. I got up and slide her jeans down too. She did resist that but we soon had her naked. The girlfriend got naked too and she was really a cute petite thing.

I got Jean on the sofa and was fingering and kissing her while Jack got undressed. He had a nice big hard cock (much bigger than mine) which surprised Jean. We laid Jean down on the floor and Jack got on top of her and started to fuck her. He had to go slow because Jean was so petite and she had a hard time fitting his large cock into her at first. She was kind of lightly resisting which was a real turn-on to tell you the truth. The girlfriend was fondling my much smaller dick as we watched. Jean started to get into it and was moaning and squealing as he pumped away. I knew Jean didn't want me to fuck the girlfriend so after Jack was done, I got on top of her and slide into her very wet pussy. It was so silky smooth from her juices and also Jack's cum. I didn't last long and I don't know that Jean felt that much of me after Jack. We then left and I fucked Jean one more time after we got in our own bed.

The next day she felt guilty and uncertain, but I made it clear how much I enjoyed it. She eventually fucked him a few more times and sucked his cock which was so hot to see. Her submissive side really came out as a result of this episode. She enjoyed letting Jack dominate her and make her serve his sexual needs. And I enjoyed watching it.
I love that she can be submissive and wanting to serve the dominant male!!!!

Interested to hear how othe couples started down the path of the cucold lifestyle and who was the instigator.
We were just talking one day and I told her after almost 20 yrs I really didn’t know her fantasies, and she told me she had always wanted to have 2 men at the same time, so we left it at that and about 2 weeks
Later I found a guy
On Craig’s list and invited him over without my wife knowing , as the evening kinda slowed down and we all had a pretty good buzz I told her , she was embarrassed but excited as well, as we sat down and talked I asked her if she would change into something sexy and she did she came out in a small see through nighty And sat down beside him , he took the
Lead and started rubbing her tits and to my surprise she leaned over and began to give him head which about made me cum just watching, you could tell he was about to blow by his tense body and the very moment he
Came in her mouth my grown son walked thru the front door and she literally was licking cum off her lip , I intercepted my son and we ended the evening, later on that night I fucked my wife like it was the first time, we have been friends with our friend now for over a year having him over about onece a month sometimes a lil sooner,,

Attachments

• A7434FC6-015B-4C5D-8953-5A686ABED01A.jpeg
    A7434FC6-015B-4C5D-8953-5A686ABED01A.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 39
We were just talking one day and I told her after almost 20 yrs I really didn’t know her fantasies, and she told me she had always wanted to have 2 men at the same time, so we left it at that and about 2 weeks
Later I found a guy
On Craig’s list and invited him over without my wife knowing , as the evening kinda slowed down and we all had a pretty good buzz I told her , she was embarrassed but excited as well, as we sat down and talked I asked her if she would change into something sexy and she did she came out in a small see through nighty And sat down beside him , he took the
Lead and started rubbing her tits and to my surprise she leaned over and began to give him head which about made me cum just watching, you could tell he was about to blow by his tense body and the very moment he
Came in her mouth my grown son walked thru the front door and she literally was licking cum off her lip , I intercepted my son and we ended the evening, later on that night I fucked my wife like it was the first time, we have been friends with our friend now for over a year having him over about onece a month sometimes a lil sooner,,
Amazing your wife handled it well!!! Did you son actually see what was going on and how did you handle that situation.

Reactions: Tripman
Interested to hear how othe couples started down the path of the cucold lifestyle and who was the instigator.
We were in couples therapy and my wife expressed how our sex life just wasn’t enough for her, I’m 51 and she’s 41. She’s was craving more sex. We love each other and also, she has a high pressure corporate job and doesn’t need to be more frustrated than she already is most of the time. We did a lot of research into this and found that it’s a lot more common than most people think. It took awhile and was awkward at first, but we did find a bull for her a couple of months ago and suprisingly, it has been beneficial to our relationship and she’s a lot less frustrated now. :)

Reactions: artman6060