How do I encourage my gf to have sex with women and cuck me in the process?

My gf is slowly coming to the self-realization that she's always been attracted to women and sad that she never had a chance to have sex with one before we got together. I think its hot and want to make her happy but im trying to figure out a way to encourage her into trying it with someone. Ideally...I'd want to be in the room watching her go wild and be cucked the whole time. by the two of them.

How do I encourage my wife to explore her more wild side with other women and get into the lifestyle?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
My gf is slowly coming to the self-realization that she's always been attracted to women and sad that she never had a chance to have sex with one before we got together. I think its hot and want to make her happy but im trying to figure out a way to encourage her into trying it with someone. Ideally...I'd want to be in the room watching her go wild and be cucked the whole time. by the two of them.

How do I encourage my wife to explore her more wild side with other women and get into the lifestyle?
Does she have a close girlfriend that they do.things together shopping etc .. Have them.go.out together wearing something sexy .Some women will.dance together or if she out alone and a lady is.on the dance floor tell.her to join in .Then let nature take its course

Reactions: smallcucky
Does she have a close girlfriend that they do.things together shopping etc .. Have them.go.out together wearing something sexy .Some women will.dance together or if she out alone and a lady is.on the dance floor tell.her to join in .Then let nature take its course
This is a great idea, I will try the shopping idea with her..I know she mentioned she needed to get new underwear so I'll bring it up to go with her and "have fun"

I’d drop the idea of you being in the room watching. If you really want it to happen, she needs to be comfortable. girl/ girl being new to her she’s not going to be that comfortable. You being there will make her all the more uncomfortable. If she is talking about it. I’d giver her a hall pass to explore it. Buy her a card and some flowers. In the card tell her you want her how much you love her and that you want her to be happy and fulfilled. Tell her that if she wants to explore her bisexual Curiosity, she has your blessing. Over time if she moves forward you might get photos, you might get into the room, you might get to partake in a threesome. You need to put the ball in her court, encourage her and let her know you love her unconditionally. Good luck 👍

Reactions: smallcucky

This is a really simple answer. 3 SOME. Tell her that "we should find a 3rd you would like to "explore with" and do this. Not for husband but for HER and you will be her cheerleader and will not touch anyone until she says she needs you (Safe word being Moonbeam. We used that one all the time to signal time to for everyone) to join in or needs you to releave her guest." Afterall, 3 somes were how my wife and I rationalize me being a cuck/stag. Think about it, There really is no difference except the location it happens.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
My wife often talks about her fantasy of playing with another woman - and is very clear that its just her who plays in her fanstasy, I'm not involved. I'm totally ok with this. I'm trying to gently encourage her to explore her bi side. She has a work colleague who she often stays with when working away - her friend is single and who I think fancies my wife. I wouldn't be surprised if they've already slept together.... I dream of gettign to the point where the frined comes and stays at our place and shares our bed with my wife, while I'm in the spare room. I crave the humiliation of it....