How do I get her to do it again?

My wife and I have been married for 20 years together for almost 25. A couple years ago one of my clients started hanging out with us a lot. He was a single guy, would come to party’s we had, etc. I noticed him being very flirty with my wife and asked her about it and she said it’s nothing. I didn’t tell her it kinda turned me on.

One night, our kids were at my parents house for the night, had a few people over, including him, all drinking. Came down to just the three of us left and my wife whispers to me, “can we have a threesome tonight with him (name omitted).”

I played the I’m not sure card and she was please I just want to feel two bodies against me all night. So there it started. We had about a year and a half of MMF, DVP (which she loved), risky bareback (she’s not on the pill). It was all so hot. Never thought I’d be into this. Every guys fantasy is two girls right? Not anymore. Not for this guy.

Then I found some texts between the two of them. Him saying he would be so much better for her. Her telling him it would never happen and that if I found out about it I’d end all this fun. Well…I did. Told her this has to end. She was upset about it but said she understood.

Now, 2 years later, we still role play about it all the time. I’ve tried to tell her let’s find another guy, but she said she doesn’t want to deal with the drama again. Says she’s not opposed to it but can’t be a random guy, someone she has to have some connection to.

I’m craving it. Haven’t found anybody like that. Do I give her the green light to contact him again? Or do I just wait until we find the right one?

Your past action may block future play. I got the impression that you ended it, not her. It sounds like she was in the verge of ending it. In my experience, many wives are fearful that having sex outside of the marriage will cause the marriage to end - after all, that is what mainstream religion preaches and divorce courts are full of infidelity driven cases. She has lots invested in your marriage.

Have you told her that it was wrong for you to have ended it? That in retrospect, she understood that particular relationship had to end?

One thing you could try is a post nuptial agreement that clearly spells out that she has the right to have sex with whom she selects while you will remain faithful to only her. The agreement would specify that if any reference is made to her infidelity in any court proceedings, that she would receive all of the family assets and you would receive only one dollar. If she initiates a no fault divorce , the agreement would specify that assets would be divided evenly with no contest from you. Are you willing to trust her judgement to end any future threats to your marriage? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

I think the whole prenup thing is a bit extreme. We talk a lot about what happened. She said she knew it had to end but it was so fun that she didn’t want to. However, his obsession with her and crossing the line would not have been good in the long run. It got to the point where we felt like we were leading him into something he could never have. She knows I’d never leave her and I know she would never leave me. We consistently talk about doing it again but she needs the “right” person. I’ve talked to her about swing parties, etc but she said she’d feel like a slut with some random guy.

Reactions: btweets and maxJ--j
I think the whole prenup thing is a bit extreme. We talk a lot about what happened. She said she knew it had to end but it was so fun that she didn’t want to. However, his obsession with her and crossing the line would not have been good in the long run. It got to the point where we felt like we were leading him into something he could never have. She knows I’d never leave her and I know she would never leave me. We consistently talk about doing it again but she needs the “right” person. I’ve talked to her about swing parties, etc but she said she’d feel like a slut with some random guy.
I suggest passing on swing parties - they are more pressure than going to a swing club. You can feed on the sexual tension at a swing club easier than a swing party in someone's house. Clubs tend to have dance floors, naked hot tubs, and voyeur rooms. My partner liked the voyeur room where others could watch but there was no fear of intrusive behavior by others.

Reactions: btweets
I think the fact that you both recognized he had crossed a line and mutually agreed that it needed to end, demonstrates that you have a strong relationship and are capable of handling the complexities that come with sharing. Maybe pointing that out to her would help.

On the other hand, it is possible that she is hesitant to do anything else because, looking back, she maybe realizes that she should have broken things off sooner but she didn't want the fun to end; and now doesn't trust herself.

My wife and I have been married for 20 years together for almost 25. A couple years ago one of my clients started hanging out with us a lot. He was a single guy, would come to party’s we had, etc. I noticed him being very flirty with my wife and asked her about it and she said it’s nothing. I didn’t tell her it kinda turned me on.

One night, our kids were at my parents house for the night, had a few people over, including him, all drinking. Came down to just the three of us left and my wife whispers to me, “can we have a threesome tonight with him (name omitted).”

I played the I’m not sure card and she was please I just want to feel two bodies against me all night. So there it started. We had about a year and a half of MMF, DVP (which she loved), risky bareback (she’s not on the pill). It was all so hot. Never thought I’d be into this. Every guys fantasy is two girls right? Not anymore. Not for this guy.

Then I found some texts between the two of them. Him saying he would be so much better for her. Her telling him it would never happen and that if I found out about it I’d end all this fun. Well…I did. Told her this has to end. She was upset about it but said she understood.

Now, 2 years later, we still role play about it all the time. I’ve tried to tell her let’s find another guy, but she said she doesn’t want to deal with the drama again. Says she’s not opposed to it but can’t be a random guy, someone she has to have some connection to.

I’m craving it. Haven’t found anybody like that. Do I give her the green light to contact him again? Or do I just wait until we find the right one?
Your guys getting into this us exactly how we srarted but after they did the deed (took all of 3 minutes if that) he left. It was very very awkward and she cried and apologized over and over as did I but our sex was incredible for days after. We did it several times with him, same weird and remorseful feelings after every time.
We've just worked up to what we enjoy now, small steps at a time.
Now we're really comfy together and enjoy all of it. Wife can't get pregnant so no condoms. We all agree the mess is part of the fun.
I still get jealous feelings watching them together, in my mind it seems she likes the sex with him just a little too much.
It's all good tho.
And yea...every guys fantasy is 2 girls right ?? Not for me either. NOTHING hotter that watching them bang the hell out of each other then I start with her. She LOVES it....that why it's fun.

Hi Dear I m sameerdewan from India an independent FWB Based Indian Bull playboy for Ladies and couples available For all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds. I m well mannered cool fun loving Mature guy. I m available for all age groups of ladies or couples. If interested so plz get in touch with me

Attachments

• 20230618_000831.jpg
    20230618_000831.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230618_000819.jpg
    20230618_000819.jpg