How do you clean your your a-hole

In the past I would be in the shower and use Vaseline get your finger lubricated put your finger in you far as you can and swirl it around and pull it out and clean your finger and do that a few times, sometimes I would use 2 and do it that way

I must be the only one that uses a douche. I don’t use KY, I use regular Vaseline. Of course that’s not the best for some/most toys but it doesn’t dry/absorb as quickly. I have a Vice that I sometimes like to wear to bed and I don’t want that sticking in me, so the Vaseline is a must.

By doing an enema by some method. Using a shower sprayer hose with the water set to a slow to medium flow of warm water seems to be the easiest way to clean the anus and rectum for anal sex. With a little effort it’s possible to get the anus and rectum oral/anal clean, meaning it’s clean and pleasant enough for rimming and “analingus”. It doesn’t need to be that level of clean just for intercourse, but getting that clean does make it more pleasant and cuts way down on apprehensions and inhibitions.

It’s quite a bit more effort to get very clean up into the colon (beyond the second sphincter at the top end of the rectum) for very deep anal penetration but it can be done. However, if you aren’t planning to go that deep with your activity, don’t bother trying to get the colon clean.

Hold on now peeps , ok wait a minute.
I'm bisexual but we ( wife and I ) haven't yet done the deed on the bisexual part yet so maybe I'm wrong but the way I'm cleaning my hole .
She bought me a nice soft dildo, soft I. The sense it feels super real I can squeeze it and it feels so real .
Anyways she likes to use it on me strap on I think called pegging , well the first time we just plastered Vaseline on it and that was ok but not great , so I bought one of those injectors and filled it with Vaseline and pushed it in and emptied it out inside my hole , 3 loads and then she pushed the dildo in me .
She banged me a long time till the Vaseline turned watery .
That happens with heat and a long time exposed to heat .
What we learned about this is that it pushed the Vaseline deeper inside me and stayed for days after .
And it was super easy wiping because it gave my insides a film of Vaseline and nothing would stick and it came out slick with lube .
I would only have to wipe 3 times and I was clean .
But when we didn't do that I'd be wiping my butt half the roll of paper ( well it felt like that to me )
Now I use that injector all the time filling my hole with Vaseline.

If your taking about cleaning the insides of poop , I use the shower hose and wash out my insides till nothing but water comes out , like 4 or 5 fills cleans me out and I'm good to go .

Reactions: Mankshole